剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
我们是最后一批通过的人 之后巴西的大门就关闭了
We are the last ones to be let through. After us, Brazil's doors are closed.
最后一批 - 交易的一部分
The last ones? - Part of a deal brokered.
这不是很棒吗 亲爱的
Isn't that wonderful, my love?!
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们为此抗争了七个月
We fought for this for seven months.
你在说什么 - 许多人仍在抗争着
What no? - And m-many are still fighting.
我知道 但我们无法解决世界上所有的问题
I know that, but we're not responsible for all the world's problems.
没错 但我要对我的家人负责
Yes, but I am responsible for my family.
你家人与这有什么关系
What does your family have to do with this?
在一个拒绝他们进入的国家获得赦免
Granted amnesty in a country that will refuse them entry!
你甚至都不知道你的家人身在何方
You don't even know where your family is.
阿迪 阿迪...听我说
Addy, Addy... listen to me.
你必须看到今天我们解决了一个问题
You must look at the problem that is being solved today.
你必须庆祝这次胜利
You must celebrate it.
你妈妈也会希望如此 - 你根本不了解我妈妈
Your mother would want that for you. - You know nothing of my mother.
你说得对 但很显然你更希望陪在她身边
You're right, but you clearly prefer her company,
所以你为什么不回欧洲呢
so why don't you elect to go back to Europe?
我显然不是那个意思 - 那你是什么意思 阿迪
Ohh, I obviously don't mean that. - What do you mean, Addy?
还是说你只是为了你的失控而惩罚我
Or do you just aim to punish me for your lack of control?
惩罚你 - 对
Punish you? - Yeah!
我被困在这里一直以来都是你在惩罚我
You have been punishing me for being stuck here.
天哪 请原谅我不享受牢狱之灾
Oh, my God! Forgive me for not enjoying prison!
这甚至算不上一座真正的监狱
This is not even a real prison.
在真正的痛苦之下你撑不过几分钟
You wouldn't last a minute in real suffering!
因为我妈妈有钱吗 - 因为你被宠坏了
Because my mother has money? - Because you are spoiled.
当我的钱能让你免费离开西班牙时
Mm. Well, you don't seem to mind my money
你似乎并不介意
when it gets you free passage out of Spain.
你认为我就乐于接受帮助吗
You think I enjoyed accepting help?
不 我觉得这可能伤害了你的自尊心
No, I think it hurts your giant-sized ego.
我是这样想的
That's what I think.
你又知道我受过什么苦 你对我一无所知
And what do you know what I've suffered? You know nothing about me.
你在说什么 - 受苦
What are you talking about? - Suffering!
没人比悲伤的阿迪更痛苦了 对吧
No one suffers more than sad, sad Addy, right?!
我也尝过悲伤的滋味 阿迪
I know sadness too, Addy.
我只是不想让你总是为我担心
I just don't make it your problem all the time.
难道我就该一直保持乐观吗
Am I supposed to be endlessly upbeat?!
不 你应该向前看
No. You're supposed to move forward.
这本该是你人生中的新篇章
That's what this is supposed to be, the next part of your life.
我本该是你人生的新篇章
I'm supposed to be the next part of your life.
伊利斯卡 你的确是
Eliska, you are.
那就别再沉湎于过去
Then stop dwelling in the past!
犹太新年是我们深思熟虑和自我反省的时刻
Rosh Hashanah... is a time for reflection.
是我们请求宽恕
A time when we ask for forgiveness...
并努力宽恕他人的时刻
and seek to forgive others.
但坦白说 我不确定我们现在能否做到这一点
Though, frankly, I'm unsure of how we do that right now.
我在此艰难时刻祈祷
I pray that in this darkness,
愿我们的家人指引我们光明
we let our family be our light.
阿门
Amen.
我们爱的许多人...
Many of our loved ones...
今晚都不能伴我们身旁
are not with us tonight.
我们经历了太多的损失
We've experienced so much loss.
一颗心远无法承受得住
It's more than one heart can bear alone,
因此我们围坐在这张桌子旁
which is why we gather at this table together.
然而...有一个人虽不能亲自到场
But... there is one of us who, while not physically here,
但她想办法捎来了她的音讯
has found a way to make her presence known.
就在我们聚在一起前 我收到了哈丽娜寄来的信
Just before we gathered, I received this letter from Halina.
什么
What?
她和亚当都没事
She and Adam are okay.
你怎么能瞒着我 - 我说了 我刚刚收到的
How could you keep this from me? - I told you, I just got it!
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
我们来看看 好了
Let's see. Okay.
你真是个禽兽...
You are a beast. Oh...
你阿姨哈丽娜 她没事 - 你真是个禽兽
Your Auntie Halina, she's okay. - You are a beast.
我们开心是因为她没事
We are happy because she's okay.
她没事 对吧 - 我们能看看吗
Okay, huh? - Can we see it?
她在哪
Where is she?
好了 好了 “亲爱的爸爸妈妈
Okay, okay. "Dear Mama and Papa."
没事的 没事的 - 抱歉
Oh. It's okay. It's okay. - Sorry.
非常抱歉 - 贝拉
I'm so sorry. - Bella.
失陪了
'scuse me.
贝拉 等一下 等一下
Bella. Wait, wait, wait.
拜托了 别走 别走 没关系的
Please, stop. Stop. It's okay.
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
It's okay, my love. It's okay.
我的家人他们能理解
My family, they understand.
没事的
It's okay. Hey.
他们非常关心你
They care for you so much.
知道吗
Okay?
我们回里面去吧 好吗
Let's come back inside, okay?
我要争取那份工作
I'm pursuing that job.
什么 - AVL工厂的那份工作
What? - The AVL factory.
我想去那工作
I want to go work there.
我想住在那里
I want to live there.
我对我的家人没有任何安慰
I'm providing no comfort to my family here.
对我的父母和对你我都是累赘 - 你不是累赘
I'm a weight on my parents, on you. - You're not. You're not a weight.
你不是 你父母他们需要你
You're not. Your parents, they need you.
我需要你
I need you.
安娜...她无处不在
Anna... she's just everywhere.
我明天就去应聘那份工作 - 不 贝拉 求你了
I'll pursue the job tomorrow. - No, Bella, please.
拜托你...停下 - 你这样没有帮助
Please-- - Stop. - You make it worse.
去和你的家人在一起
Go be with your family.
享受和他们在一起的时光
Please enjoy your evening with them.
我为哈丽娜和亚当感到十分高兴
I'm so glad about Halina and Adam.
你想让我教你...怎么当天主教♥徒♥
You want me to teach you... how to be Catholic?
教我怎么祈祷 怎样看起来更可信
Show me a few prayers. Make it seem believable.
这是我加入波兰军队的唯一办法
It's the only way for me to join the Polish Army.
我可以教你 但这对你来说不会非常困难吗
I-I could teach you, but won't that be difficult for you?
不管你信不信 我曾经是干脑力活的
Believe it or not, I used to be valued for my brain.
我想我的记忆力足以蒙混过关 - 不 不 不 我不是那个意思
I think I can memorize enough to get by. - No, no, no, no. That's not what I mean.
如果...我被要求向不同的上帝祈祷...
If... if I was asked to pray to a different God--
这代价太为惨重 - 是这样 我上的是希伯来语学校
N-No, it-it would cost too much. - Look, I went to Hebrew school.
我完成了成人礼 学会了祈祷
I did my bar mitzvah. I learned the prayers.
这对我父亲很重要
You know, it mattered to my father.
我想让他自豪 但这从未...
I liked making him proud, but it never--
我不确定是否会深入我心
I'm not sure it ever ran deep.
太遗憾了 - 为什么
That's too bad. - Why?
也许这能给你安慰
Perhaps it would bring you comfort.
我不需要安慰
I don't need comfort.
我需要薪水
I need a paycheck.
乔治 哦 乔治
George?! Oh, George!
哦 乔治
Oh, George!
天哪
Oh, my God!
你为了这次团聚等了那么长时间 去吧
You've waited a long time for this reunion. Go.
和你叔叔在一起 今天是美好的一天
Be with your uncle. It's a wonderful day.
你愿意来吗 我相信我叔叔肯定能腾出房♥间
Would you like to come? I'm sure my uncle can make room.
不了 我...
No, no. I--
我要去给自己买♥♥杯真正的椰子汁 找家酒店
I'm gonna get myself a real coconut water, find a hotel.
你有钱吗
Do you have the money?
有
Yes.
当然有的
Yes, of course.
我存了些法郎
I saved my Francs.
我不会有事的 去吧
I'll be okay. Go.
去吧
Go.
安顿下来后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you're settled.
你有别的地方要去吗
Do you have somewhere to go?
来吧
Come.
你可以和我的家人一起庆祝犹太新年
You will celebrate Rosh Hashanah with my family.
“致我最亲爱的家人
"To my dearest family.
“承蒙奇迹降临 我能够找到亲爱的亚当的位置所在
"By some miracle, I was able to locate our dear Adam
“并确保他被释放
"and secure his release.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表