剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
《天眷之人》前情提要...
Previously, on We Were the Lucky Ones...
你被视为国家的敌人
You have been deemed an enemy of the state.
等一下 既然他是敌人 那么我也是
Wait! He's an enemy, then I'm a fucking enemy.
你们将会在田野中工作 我们给你们提供一日三餐
You will work in the fields, and we'll provide you three rations a day.
把表明你妻子怀孕的证据呈交上来
You presented no evidence of your wife's pregnancy.
证据 - 赫塔
Evidence? - Herta!
你把这当做一场游戏
You play at war.
这一切到底哪里说得通了
How does any of this make any fucking sense?!
亚当 你是我们最好的伪造者
Adam, you're the best forger we have.
华沙一直想利用你的能力
Warsaw has been begging to get their hands on you.
他们需要你 亚当 我不需要
They need you, Adam. I don't.
我们必须马上离开卡萨布兰卡
We have to get out of Casablanca immediately.
我跟她说我会和你一起走
I told her I'm coming with you.
很抱歉我现在没有戒指 但我爱你 伊利斯卡
I'm sorry, I don't have a ring, but I love you, Eliska.
他们就这么抓住犹太人开始殴打他们
They just started grabbing Jews and beating them.
我会回来的 - 请留下来 我恳求你
I'll be back. - Please stay. I'm begging you.
安娜 我做不到
Anna, I can't.
敢死队
Death squads.
把他们带进森林
Taking them to the forests
在那里没人能听得到他们
where no one can hear.
我还希望能看到亚当在这里呢
But I was hoping to find Adam here.
我上次见到他 他正忙着找你
The last I saw him, he was heading here to you.
愿你在以色列得福
May you be blessed in Eretz Yisrael.
那个女人是你妈妈
That woman is your mother.
跑吧 菲利西亚 快跑呀
Then run, Felicia, now! Run!
犹太新年是犹太民族最重要的节日之一,通常在公历的9月到10月
犹太新年是我们深思熟虑和自我反省的时刻
Rosh Hashanah is a time for reflection.
是我们请求宽恕并努力宽恕他人的时刻
A time when we ask for forgiveness and seek to forgive others.
但坦白说 我不确定我们现在能否做到这一点
Though, frankly, I'm unsure of how we do that right now.
我在此艰难时刻祈祷...
I pray that in this darkness...
愿我们的家人指引我们光明
we let our family be our light.
愿您赐我们一个
May it be Your will to renew for us
美好而祥和的新年
a good... and a sweet new year.
拿着吧 这东西价值不菲
Take it. Very expensive.
希伯来语中的新年问候语,意为“美好的一年”或“幸福的一年”
通常用于犹太教的新年庆祝活动中
美好的一年
Shanah Tovah.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
谢谢你
Thank you.
想想考修斯考公园里的那些鹅 亲爱的
Think of the geese in Kosciuszko Park, my love.
你可以为我这样做吗 - 好
Can you do that for me? - Yes.
很好
Good.
继续想着它们
Yeah, stay like this.
乘客付了票钱的
Passengers paid for tickets.
他们卖♥♥给我们希望
They sold us hope.
过来 菲菲
Hey, come, Fefe. Aye.
我会和犹太理事会谈谈 他们需要知道这件事
I'll speak to the Judenrat. They need to be informed.
当他们要求列清单的时候
When they are asked to make lists,
我们必须确定清单的用途 - 他们清楚得很
we must be certain what they're for. - They knew what the lists are for.
我不相信这是真的 - 那你就是在自欺欺人
I cannot believe that to be true. - Then you are lying to yourself.
犹太理事会是我们最后的防线
The Judenrat are our last line of defense.
醒醒吧孩子 他们是同谋 而你是他们的党羽
Wake up, boy! They are complicit, and you are their henchman.
我们是中间人
We are intermediaries.
我们希望在混乱中创造些许秩序
We're attempting to create some order in this chaos.
什么秩序 你们监管我们
What order? You police us,
穿着警服和警棍在街上巡逻
patrol the streets with your uniform and baton,
列着你们的清单 - 我...我不
and make your lists. - I-I didn't, I didn't know
知道会发生这种事 - 那些清单是给谁看的 艾萨克
this would happen. - Who are the lists for, Isaac?!
我只是想帮你们
I have, I have only ever tried to help you.
那么接受你的帮助...就是我的耻辱
And it is my shame... for accepting it.
我羞愧于...
It is my shame...
没有阻止她上那些卡车
for not stopping her getting on those tracks.
我羞愧于自己有眼无珠
It's my shame I did not see.
米拉 求你了 你知道我关心你和菲利西亚
Mila, please, you must know how much I care for you and Felicia.
我绝不会让你...
I would never put you in--
我唯一的要求是你现在得低调行事
All I ask is that you remain quiet for now.
不要再把德国人招惹过来
Let us not draw any further German aggression.
为了我们的安全起见 - 有何安全可言
For your own safety. - Who's safe anymore?
请滚出我的房♥子
Leave my home, please.
他害怕
He's afraid.
我们都害怕
We are all afraid.
当情况持续恶化时 我们又该如何是好
Where do we stand... when the bottom keeps dropping?
我有东西要给你
I want to give you something.
我知道这不同
I know that this is not the same.
谢谢你 但我不需要
Thank you, but I don't need it.
让它帮你记住他 让他与你同在
Let it help you remember him, keep him with you.
今天我眼看着一对夫妇
Today I watched a husband and wife
和他们的两个孩子 一个接一个地倒在枪口下
and their two children be shot, one after the other.
看过了那样的画面 我该怎样相信塞利姆还活着
How am I supposed to believe that Selim is still alive after seeing that?
你听说阿米莉亚了吗
Did you hear about Amelia?
听说了 拉法跟我说了
Yes. Rafa told me.
她没有奶水了
Her milk stopped coming in.
她的小宝宝才两周大
Her little one is only two weeks.
谁说不是呢
I know.
极度偏瘦
Dangerously underweight.
咋了
What?
你已经在喂另外一个宝宝了 再加上约瑟夫
You're already feeding another baby, plus Józef.
千万别忘了照顾好自己
Please just remember to take care of yourself too.
我没事...我感觉很好
I'm fine... I feel good.
我找到了一些蘑菇
I found some mushrooms.
营养很丰富
Lots of nutrients. Hm?
对你和你的小宝宝都有益处
Good for you, good for your little man.
我觉得好像出事了 希♥特♥勒♥背叛了斯大林
I think something is happening. Hitler has turned on Stalin.
手别停
Keep working!
你从哪听来的 - 瓦尼亚和其他人
Who did you hear this from? - Vanya and the others.
他们在吵着如何处置我们
They are bickering over what to do with us.
奥托...如果这是真的...
Otto... if this is true--
他们应该放了我们 - 他们应该用德国人来代替我们才对
They should liberate us. - They should replace us with Germans!
我觉得我们对他们的用处还多着呢
I can still think of many ways they could still make use of us.
这可是好消息啊 格内克
Hey, hey, hey. This is good news, Genek.
开心点
Be happy.
我去亚当家
I'll go to Adam's.
一旦你们确定安娜安全 我们在公♥寓♥碰头 行吗
Once you've checked on Anna, we meet right back at the apartment, okay?
去吧 快去
Go, go.
慢点 贝拉 慢点
Slow down, Bella, slow down.
这味道是什么
What's that smell?
安娜
A-Anna?
真是禽兽
Monsters.
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
贝拉 大楼里几乎已经没人了
Bella, there's hardly anyone left in the building.
不 你不能肯定
No, you don't know that.
他们可能藏在楼阁或地下室里
They could be hiding in an attic or a crawlspace.
那是什么 上面写了什么
What is that? What does it say?
雅各布 告诉我
Jakob, tell me.
“他们要把我们带走
"Th-They are taking us away.
我想他们要杀了我们”
I think they're going to kill us."
天哪
Oh, God!
你想穿上你的新毛衣吗 泽
Do you wanna wear your new sweater, Ze?
是时候离开这鬼地方了
Hm? Yeah. Time for us to leave this godforsaken place. Yes.
你看不到其中的矛盾吗
Don't you see the paradox?
赫塔 可以请你帮忙吗 - 当然可以
Herta, can you please? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要离开这里了 难道这不是好事吗
We're getting out of here. Can't that be something good? Hm?
他们把这称作“特赦”
They call it "amnesty,"
但我们要响应征召加入斯大林的红军
but we've been mandated to conscript in Stalin's Red Army.
很难想象你穿着苏联军装的样子
It's hard to imagine you in a Soviet uniform.
你需要更紧的裤子
You'll need tighter pants.
我压根儿不相信这些人
I don't trust these people for a second.
我们接到指示收拾行李准备好坐火车
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表