剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
It was horrible, Genek.
他们三更半夜的就把我们带走 - 我们也是
They took me in the middle of the night. - Yeah, us too!
把我送到哈萨克斯坦的一个营地
Shipped me to a camp in Kazakhstan.
我也是 但我被送到了西伯利亚
Yeah, yeah, same, but-but in Siberia.
我和安德斯同时获释
I was released from captivity same time as Anders.
我听说他要组建一支波兰步兵团
Heard he was starting a Polish infantry.
是的 - 我正要去加入他
Yes. - On my way to join it.
他们刚把我转到这里
They, they just transferred me here.
你是怎么...
How did--
米拉 米拉怎么样
Mila? H-How is Mila?
菲利西亚呢
Felicia?
你去过特拉维夫的红十字会办公室了吗
Have you been to the Red Cross office in Tel Aviv yet?
他们在收集大量名单
They just started a massive list of names.
我们可以去登记
We can register,
他们会发电报给其他红十字会
they send telegrams to other Red Crosses.
没错 - 会有用吗
Yes. - Will it matter?
就像大海捞针一样
Like finding a needle in the proverbial haystack.
我们找到了彼此 这是一个奇迹
Oh, we found each other. This, us, it's-it's a miracle.
我们还能有多少奇迹
And how many miracles can we get?
我们还能期待什么
How many can we hope for?
隔离区
The ghetto.
他们每天都在清算隔离区 你知道吗
They've been liquidating the ghettos, did you know?
我们不该往最坏的情况想
We shouldn't assume the worst.
我的信件一年又一年寄出了一封又一封
I've sent letters, so many letters, for years.
我们也是 我上一次听到家人的消息还是在利沃夫
So have we. Last I heard from my family was back in Lvov.
我妹妹写信来告诉我她怀孕了 之后就了无音讯
A letter from my sister saying she's pregnant and then nothing.
但没有音讯不代表着死亡
But silence doesn't mean death.
和我们一起去红十字会 兄弟 拜托了
Come with us to the Red Cross, brother, please.
我们必须想尽一切办法 - 你以为我不想吗
We must try everything. - Don't think I have?
希望能看到她在我眼前
Wish I could've seen her like this.
菲利西亚现在多大了
How old is Felicia now?
四岁 - 五岁了
Four? - Five.
我甚至不知道她现在长什么样
I don't even know what she looks like.
还有米拉
And Mila?
米拉肯定认为自己是个寡妇
Mila must think she's a widow.
就算她... - 够了[波兰语] 不要再悲伤了
If she's even-- - Juz wystarczy. Fuck this sadness.
这对我们没有任何帮助
It does nothing for us.
没有
Nothing!
你以为我清醒的时候不会想着欧洲吗 塞利姆
You don't think I lie awake thinking about Europe, Selim?
我的丈夫得了溃疡 随时可能被卷入战火之中
I have an ulcered husband who could be dropped into that madness any day,
但我相信他会完好无损地回来
but I believe he will return in one piece.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为信仰是一种选择
Because faith is a choice.
是意志的体现
It's an act of will.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们的家人天各一方
Our families are out there.
我们找到了彼此
We found each other.
我们也会找到其他人
We will find the rest.
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
我不知道你在说什么
I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我认出你了 来自拉多姆
I recognize you, from Radom.
你以为你是谁 像这样在大街上找我说话
Who do you think you are? Coming up to me on the street like this?
你父母开了一间布料店
Your parents owned the fabric store.
你们漫天要价 贪婪的犹太人
Everything marked up. Chciwe Jews.
剥削周围的每一个人 现在你的报应就要来了
Ripping off everyone around you. Now you get what you deserve.
szmalcowniki:波兰语,通常指的是第二次世界大战期间
特别是在纳粹占领波兰期间,那些为了金钱而出♥卖♥♥♥或背叛犹太人给纳粹的人
肮脏的谎言 你这个可悲的敲诈者
Filthy lies. You pathetic szmalcownik!
我会尖叫 这里到处都是德国人 让他们来决定谁在撒谎
I'll scream. Germans everywhere. Let them decide who's lying.
你是想要这个吗 给你
Is this what you want? Hm? Go.
你给我听好了...
Listen to me...
如果再让我看到你...绝饶不了你
if I ever see you again... you will be dead.
我不在乎有什么后果
I don't care about the consequences.
该死
Psiakrew.
发生什么了
What's happened?
抱歉 丹先生 我...
Apologies, Herr Den, I--
刚刚有人抢劫了我
Someone has robbed me just now.
他抢走了我的钱和外套 - 一直以来犹太人都是目标
This man took my money and my coat. - Jews have been targeted.
但现在...华沙没有人是安全的
But now... no one in Warsaw is safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 我会还给你的 - 留着吧
Thank you, I'll return this. - Keep it.
我几周后就要离开华沙了
I'm leaving Warsaw in a few weeks.
我需要轻装上路 - 您是去旅行吗
I need to travel light. - Leaving for a trip?
波兰第二大城市,1945年至1947年暂时成为波兰首都
我要搬到克拉科夫
I'm moving to Krakow.
我听说苏联在支持波兰地下军
I hear the Soviets are backing the Home Army.
这让波兰人士气大涨
It's emboldening the Poles.
这也是为什么德国人增强了军事力量
That is why the Germans have increased their military presence.
战争即将爆发 只是时间问题而已
Fighting will erupt, it's a matter of when.
德国人走投无路了
The Germans are cornered.
困兽犹斗
Cornered animals grow more violent.
他们害怕未来可能对他们不利
They're scared that the future may not be kind to them.
我们谁也不知道未来会怎样
None of us know what the future holds.
如果你能跟我一起去克拉科夫
There's a job waiting for you in Krakow,
你还能继续为我工作
if you can make the trip.
我有家人在这 那些依赖我的人
I have family here. People who rely on me.
人们需要工作 这是生存下去的唯一方式
People need jobs. That is the only way to survive.
你要是改变了主意...
If you change your mind...
来克拉科夫
come to Krakow.
其他女孩呢 她们现在对你好点了吗
The other girls? Are they kinder to you now?
你的课程怎么样 - 很好
How are your lessons? - Good.
你们有没有玩好玩的游戏
Are there fun games that you play?
玩过Ciupy吗
How 'bout Ciupy?
我一直都很喜欢那个游戏
I always loved that one.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以拿着它 菲菲
You can have it now, Fefe.
我的名字叫芭芭拉
My name is Barbara.
如果你需要更频繁地给她染发 这还有一瓶额外的染发剂
There's an extra bottle in case you need to touch up her hair more frequently.
我知道她的头发很厚
I know it's thick.
好的 我会处理好的
Yes, I will take care of it.
你觉得她可能生病了吗
Do you think she may be ill?
每次我来看她 她都越来越沉默寡言
She grows quieter and quieter each time I see her.
要是她不吃东西 我可以给她带点...
I-If she hasn't been eating, maybe I can bring her something--
也许你该少来看她
Perhaps it's time to lessen your visits.
我一个月才来一次 - 但每次你来看她之后
I only visit once a month. - But after each visit,
芭芭拉都需要花几周的时间重新适应
it takes Barbara weeks before she can readjust.
我想你最好表现得更像一个家里的朋友
I think it's best you behave more appropriately as a "family friend",
以免让她感到困惑
so as not to confuse her.
这个地方战前就被废弃了
This place has been abandoned since before the war.
要是发生了战争或者轰炸... - 比我们的公♥寓♥安全
If there's fighting or bombing-- - Safer than our apartment.
还能容得下三个人
And room for three.
既然米拉的大楼就像...鸡笼一样脆弱
Since Mila's building is as... fragile as a chicken coop.
谢天谢地雅各布和贝拉有个地下室
Thank God Jakob and Bella's has a basement.
我们必须给他们捎个信
We have to get word to them,
提醒他们丹先生说的话 - 我们会的
warn them about what Herr Den said. - We will.
我不敢相信他要走了
I can't believe he's leaving.
我们该怎么支付戈尔斯基的费用
How will we afford to pay the Górskis?
他们保护了你父母18个月的安全
They kept your parents safe for 18 months.
不会因为一次未付款就翻脸不认人
The Górskis will not turn over one missed payment.
对了 生日快乐
Happy birthday, by the way.
我都忘了
I'd forgotten.
我能看得出来
Mm, I could tell.
我不敢相信阿迪今天已经31岁了
I can't believe Addy is 31 today.
一个老人家 - 那我成什么人了
An old man. - Hm, and what does that make me?
更老的人
An older man.
哦 阿迪
Oh, Addy.
如果你现在在这里你会让我们怎么做
What would you tell us to do if you were here right now?
你会要我们像老鼠一样躲在废弃的建筑物里
Would you tell us to hide in this abandoned building like rats,
还是在开战之前就逃离这个城市
or flee the city before the fighting even starts?
又或是加入到战争当中
Or join the fight ourselves?
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表