剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
Hmm. We've been instructed to pack for a train ride.
坐火车去哪里
A train ride to where?
多么似曾相识啊
I have déjà vu.
也许你曾经和不同的妻子和孩子坐过牛车
Perhaps you traveled by cattle car with a different wife and child.
孩子倒是新的
The child part is new.
真希望我们能知道我们将何去何从
I just wish we knew where we were headed.
奥地利诗人勒内·马里亚·里尔克(Rainer Maria Rilke)
他是20世纪初最重要的德语诗人之一
我希望能有些里尔克的诗集
I wish I had some Rilke.
没事了
Ah, it's okay.
没事了
Oh, it's okay.
安静些
Quiet.
至少雨不再下了
At least it stopped raining.
他们夺不走这个
They can't take that from us.
菲利西亚怎么样了
How is Felicia?
将就着
She makes do.
我在工厂工作的时候基本上在家安静地待着
Mostly stays quiet at home while I work at the factory.
她现在好安静 - 那就好
She's so quiet now. - Good.
安静是件好事
Quiet is good.
艾萨克 你的脸色憔悴极了
Isaac, you look terrible.
谢谢你实话实说
I appreciate your honesty.
你有睡觉吗
Have you been sleeping?
西蒙鼾声如牛
Uh, Shimon snores like an ox.
你不和家人一起住了吗
Are you no longer living with your family?
艾萨克...我没想到...
Isaac... I didn't realize--
拜托 米拉 我在执勤
Please, Mila, I'm on duty.
那就别对我这么冷淡
Then, don't act so distant with me.
我们从菲利西亚那个年纪起就认识彼此了
We've known each other since we're Felicia's age.
我父亲的话不是真心的
My father didn't mean what he said.
如果你曾考虑过不当警♥察♥...
If you would consider leaving the police--
我不能就这么辞职
I can't just leave.
我们家里永远都有你的位置
There would be a place for you in our home.
即使我真的留下来
Even if I did stay with you,
那会是什么样的情境呢
what circumstances would it be under?
作为你的朋友
As your friend?
还是菲利西亚的叔叔
Felicia's uncle?
我们非常关心你
We care about you a great deal.
我们
We?
艾萨克
Isaac.
没关系
It's okay.
别管了
Forget it.
女性和孩童怎么会在地狱门前起舞
How do women and children dance around at the gates of hell?
对他们来说 我们并不存在
We don't exist to them.
我得走了
I must be on my way.
有一家人等着我带去坏消息
I have to deliver some bad news to a family
他们的儿子没有证件
whose son did not have his papers on him.
这场杀戮已经失控了
These killings are out of control.
这对我们来说只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time for us all.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我妹妹失踪了
My sister's missing.
你不会想进去那里的 那的枪声一个星期没停过
You don't want to go in there. The gunshots didn't stop for a week.
我们得回那些林子里去
We need to go back to those woods.
我们不能 - 不 安娜和丹尼尔他们可能逃出来了
No, we can't. - No, Anna and Daniel, they might have run.
他们也许找到了藏身之处
They might have found somewhere to hide.
贝拉 你知道可能性有多小
Bella, you know how unlikely that is.
我们仅仅找了一个星期 我不知道
No, we've only been searching for a week, I don't know.
我什么都不知道 - 你知道的 你知道的
I don't know anything. - Mm-hmm. Yes. Yes, you do. You do.
我们在这待了太久了
And we've already stayed here for too long.
是时候回拉多姆了
It's time to go back to Radom.
不...我 还没准备好回去...
No... I'm not ready to go back--
沃尔夫给我们安排了一辆运输车
Wolf has arranged us a transport.
一辆送货车会在黎明时分开往拉多姆
A delivery truck will be leaving for Radom at dawn
我们必须搭那辆车
and we have to be on it.
黎明时分
Dawn?
那你等到现在才告诉我
But y-you waited, you waited to tell me until now?
这事刚定下不久
It was just confirmed.
你准备好了吗
And, and you're ready?
你准备好放弃亚当了吗
Just ready to give up on Adam?
我没有放弃
I'm not giving up.
他为了你回来
He came back here for you.
我知道
I know that.
但贝拉 亚当不会希望我们做糊涂事
But, Bella, Adam would want us to be smart.
这座城市濒临崩溃 暴♥力♥随时可能再起
This city is unstable. Violence will erupt again.
我们知道的 再一次大屠♥杀♥... - 你们想回到家人身边
We know this. Another pogrom-- - And you want to get back to your family
把假证件给他们
to deliver their false papers.
但贝拉 你父母也在那里
But, Bella, your parents are there too,
你能否替你自己着想 替他们着想一下
so if you won't think of yourself, think of them.
我现在脑子里想着他们
I am thinking of them!
我想着没有安娜回去该如何向他们交代
What am I supposed to tell them if I come back without her,
没有完全确认过
without being completely sure?
我不能这样对他们 - 安娜已经死了 她死了
I can't do that to them! - She's dead. She's dead.
好吗
Okay?
安娜...已经死了
Anna... is dead.
楼里的每个犹太人都被带到了运动场
Every Jew in her building was taken to the stadium,
还有那些树林 没有人回来过
and then those woods, and no one has come back.
知道吗
Okay?
古巴 - 不
Kuba. - No.
别...
Don't--
不 不 不 - 贝拉
No, no, no, no, no, no! - Bella.
放开我 请不要碰我
Please get off. Please get off me!
运输车的费用
The payment for the transport.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们离开是对的
You're making the right decision, leaving.
我知道
I know.
那么为什么我会有种正在放弃的感觉呢
So, why does it feel like I'm giving up?
亚当希望你能够安全
Adam would want you to be safe.
亚当会有信心
Adam would have faith.
他从始至终都相信我
He always believed in me, in every way.
那个男人是谁
Who is that man?
他今天早些时候来的 我想他是从劳♥改♥营里逃出来的
Uh, he showed up earlier today. I believe he escaped from a labor camp.
哪个营
Which camp?
亚诺夫斯卡街的那个
The one on Janowska Street.
你是说德国人把所有强壮的人集中在那里的营地
You mean the one where the Germans took all the able-bodied men?
那只是一个谣言
That was just a rumor.
你知道我们... - 他看上去很强壮
You know we-- - He looks able-bodied.
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我是哈丽娜 你叫什么名字
I'm Halina. What's your name?
埃瑞克
Eryk.
埃瑞克...很高兴认识你
Eryk... it's nice to meet you.
如果你不介意我问的话...你是怎么逃出来的
If you don't mind me asking... how did you escape?
下水道
The sewer.
埃瑞克...你在那里的时候
Eryk... did you happen to
有没有遇到过一个叫亚当·艾肯瓦尔德的男人
come across a man by the name Adam Eichenwald while you were in there?
没见过吗 那“布罗扎”呢
No? What about "Brzoza"?
他很高 戴着圆眼镜
Uh, he's tall, uh, has round spectacles.
这个人 他是地下组织最好的伪造者
This man, he's the best forger in the Underground.
如果你见过他... - 我听说了有一个伪造者的传言 但...
If you saw him-- - I heard rumors of a forger, but--
我不能确定 我们几天没吃东西了
No, no. I-I can't say for sure. W-We didn't eat for days.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上车
Get in.
这是什么
What is this?
假证件
The false papers.
请把它们给父亲 我不去了
Please give them to Father. I'm not coming.
亚当可能在某个营地里还活着
Adam might be in one of those camps alive.
传言有一个伪造者
There's a rumor of a forger.
你要因为一则传言留下来
You're staying... for a rumor?
我知道
I know.
我是个伪君子 - 不 你不能留下来
I'm a hypocrite. - No, you can't stay.
我必须这么做 - 但...
I have to. - But...
如果现在不和我们走 你何时才能回拉多姆
if you don't come back with us now, how will you ever get back to Radom?
是你说的...亚当不会希望我们做糊涂事
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表