剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
I'm bonding with you!
我们是连在一起的
Hey! Come on! We're connected!
快点 我们相互连结啊
You're not getting this lion!
你休想弄到这架狮子
Good kitty. Let's roll.
好伙计 我们开动吧
Hurry!
快点
Halt!
站住
Shiro, what's wrong?
希罗 你怎么了
Thank you, Shiro.
谢谢你 希罗
Wait! How do you...?
等等 你怎么会...
Shiro, that was amazing! Where did you learn to fight with that?
希罗 刚才太棒了 你是从哪学的那些
No idea.
不知道
Come on, just break, you stupid thing!
快点 崩解吧 你个蠢东西
Score one for Hunk!
汉克得一分
You guys made it!
你们成功了
Kitty Rose has left the stage!
红狮出笼
Let's get the heck out of here!
我们走吧
I hope I stopped that cannon.
但愿已经弄坏了大炮
I could barely make a dent in it.
我几乎连个凹痕都弄不去
They stole the Red Lion! After them!
他们偷走了红狮 追上去
Either we get those lions
我们要么把狮子抢回来
or we blow this whole planet to cosmic dust!
要么就把整个星球炸成宇宙灰尘
Fire the ion cannon!
离子炮开火
Sir, the ion cannon has been damaged.
长官 离子炮损坏了
Then, send the drones to fix it!
赶快派无人机去修
Oh, Quiznak!
见鬼
Sendak is entering the Arusian atmosphere.
森达克进入了阿♥拉♥斯星大气层
We need Voltron now!
我们现在需要战神金刚
The ion cannon is back online!
离子炮重新就位
Fire!
开火
Man, those Galra guys repair things fast.
老天 这些格拉人修东西还蛮快的嘛
The barrier gets weaker with every blast.
每承受一次爆♥炸♥ 屏障就变弱一分
Once that shield goes down, the castle will be defenseless.
一旦屏障损毁 城♥堡♥将毫无防护
I can give you cover with the castle defenses for a while,
我还能用城♥堡♥的防护掩护你们一会
but you have to form Voltron now
但你们得马上组成战神金刚
or we'll all be destroyed!
不然我们都会被摧毁
Jeez, no pressure.
天哪 好大压力
Listen up, Team Voltron! The
听我说 战神金刚小队
only way to succeed is to give it all you've got!
胜利的唯一途径是全力以赴
This looks bad, but we can do this! Are you with me?
情况看起来不妙 但是我们一定能行 懂了吗
I'm nodding. Is everyone else nodding? Yes.
我在点头 你们是不是也在点头 是
Let's do this!
来吧
Uh, how?
呃 怎么弄
Good question. Does anyone have any ideas of how to form Voltron?
好问题 有人知道怎么组成战神金刚吗
I don't see a "Combine into giant robot" Button
我在控制面板上没找到
anywhere on my dashboard.
什么"组成巨型机器人"的按钮
This is insane!
简直是疯了
Can't they just cease fire
他们就不能稍微停火
for one minute so we can figure this out?
一分钟让我们解决这个问题吗
Is that too much to ask?
这要求过分吗
We've got to do something.
我们得做些什么
Combine!
组合
Hey! Okay, that didn't work.
喂 好吧 并不管用
Quickly, Paladins! Our energy levels are getting low!
骑士们 快点 我们的能量水平很低了
Maybe if we fly in formation, we'll just combine.
也许如果我们按队型飞行 就能组合起来
Take off on my cue.
听我的指令起飞
One, two, three, Voltron!
一 二 三 战神金刚
Here we go! Come on, come on!
起飞 快点 快点
Nothing's happening.
什么也没有
Hey, wait, wait, wait! I feel something!
等等 等等 我感到了什么
I do, too. I feel it. It's
我也感到了
like we're all being pulled in the same direction!
好像我们都被拉往同一个方向
Uh, guys, I think I know why. Look up.
伙计们 我知道为什么了 看上面
What the cheese?
这都什么鬼
Sendak's ship is sucking us in like a black hole!
森达克的飞船像个黑洞一样要把我们吸进去
Send a report to Emperor Zarkon: "The day is ours."
给扎肯大帝发消息 "尽在掌握之中"
Oh, no!
不
I don't care what you say, Shiro. I'm panicking now!
我不在乎你说什么 希罗 我现在非常恐慌
It can't end here! This is it!
这不该是终点 这就是
It's been an honor flying with you boys.
很荣幸与你们一同飞行
Oh, no!
不
No! We can do this. We have to believe in ourselves.
不 我们能行 我们要相信自己
We can't give up. We are the universe's only hope.
我们不能放弃 我们是宇宙唯一的希望
Everyone is relying on us.
所有人都寄托在我们身上
We can't fail! We won't fail!
我们不能失败 我们也不会失败
If we work together, we'll win together!
如果我们一同努力 我们就能一同胜利
Yeah!
没错
Voltron!
战神金刚
I can't believe it! We formed Voltron!
简直难以相信 我们组成了战神金刚
I'm a leg! How are we doing this?
我组成了腿部 我们怎么做到的
I don't know, but let's get that cannon!
我也不知道 但让我们去对付离子炮
Good work, Paladins!
干得好 骑士们
Thanks, pretty lady. We did it.
谢谢您 美丽的女士 我们成功了
Heck yeah, we did. How did we do it?
没错 我们成功了 我们怎么做到的
I was just, like, screaming the whole time.
我好像就只是 一直都在尖叫
Maybe that did it.
也许这就管用了
We're not going to stop
我们不会停止
searching until we find your brother and father.
搜寻你父亲和你哥哥的下落的
Wherever they are, I know they'd be proud of you.
无论他们在哪里 我知道他们都以你为傲
We won the battle, but the war has only just begun.
我们赢得了一场战斗 但战争才刚刚开始
I'm afraid Zarkon will not stop until he gets these lions.
恐怕扎肯不会罢手 直到他得到这些狮子
Good thing you paladins know what you're doing,
你们骑士最好清楚你们的任务
because you're going to have to form Voltron again and again.
因为你们将一次又一次地组成战神金刚
Totally. Wait, what?
等等 什么
We barely survived forming Voltron this one time.
组成一次战神金刚就差点折腾死我们了
And you only had to fight one ship.
而且你们刚才只需要面对一架飞船
Wait until you have to fight a whole fleet of them!
等之后你们会需要面对整个舰队
It's not going to be easy being the Defenders of the Universe.
做宇宙的守护者可不容易啊
Defenders of the Universe, huh? That's got a nice ring to it.
宇宙守护者吗 听起来挺不错的
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表