剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
some arrival happening last night.
也就是昨晚发生的事
Then, you showed up.
然后 你出现了
I should thank you all for getting me out. Lance, right?
我要谢谢你们把我救出来 你叫兰斯 对不对
The nervous guy's Hunk. I'm Pidge.
紧张的这个人叫汉克 我是皮吉
So, did anyone else from your crew make it out?
所以 还有船员成功逃脱吗
I'm not sure. I remember the mission and being captured.
不知道 我只记得任务 还有我被抓的画面
After that, it's just bits and pieces.
之后都只是些零碎的片段
Yeah, sorry to interrupt,
很抱歉打断一下
but back to the aliens. Where are they now?
说回到外星人 他们现在在哪里
Are they coming? Are they coming for us?
他们来了吗 为我们而来吗
Where are they at this very moment?
此时此刻他们在哪里
I can't really put it together.
记忆串联不起来
I remember the word "Voltron."
我只记得一个词"战神金刚"
It's some kind of weapon
是某种他们正在找的武器
they're looking for, but I don't know why.
但是我不知道原因
Whatever it is, I think we need to find it before they do.
不管怎么样 我们该抢在他们之前找到
Well, last night, I was rummaging
昨天晚上 我在翻皮吉的东西的时候
through Pidge's stuff, and I found this picture.
找到了这张照片
Look, it's his girlfriend.
看 这是他女朋友
Hey, give me that! What were you doing in my stuff?
给我 你在我的东西里乱翻什么
I was looking for a candy bar.
我在找巧克力棒
But, then, I started reading his diary.
然后 我读了他的日记
What?
什么
I noticed the repeating
我注意到外星人
series of numbers the aliens are searching for
一直在重复的数字
looks a lot like a Fraunhofer line. Frown who?
看起来很像夫琅和费谱线 夫琅什么
It's a number describing the emission spectrum of an element,
一种数字 用来描述某种元素的发射光谱
only, this element doesn't exist on Earth.
只是 这种元素还没在地球上出现过
I thought it might be this Voltron.
我觉得它就是这个战神金刚
I think can build a machine to look for it,
应该可以造个机器去找它
like a Voltron Geiger counter.
比如说战神金刚盖革计数器
Hunk, you big, gassy genius!
汉克 你太天才了
It's pretty fascinating, really. The wavelength looks like this.
这太有意思了 波长就像这样
Give me that!
给我看看
Okay, I admit it. This is super freaky.
好吧 我承认 这超级奇怪
I'm getting a reading.
我正在读取
What are these?
这些是什么
These are the lion carvings I was telling you about.
这些就是我告诉你们的雕刻狮子
They're everywhere around here.
这到处都是
What?
什么呀
They've never done that before.
他们之前从来没亮过
They are everywhere.
到处都是
Is this it? Is this the Voltron?
是这个 这是战神金刚吗
It must be.
肯定是
This is what's been causing all of this crazy energy out here.
就是它造成了这里有疯狂的能量躁动
Looks like there's a force field around it.
它周围看起来有个力场
Does anyone else get the feeling this is staring at them?
感觉它总是在盯着我 有人有这种感觉吗
No.
没有
Yeah. The eyes are totally following me.
没错啊 他的眼睛一直在盯着我看
I wonder how we get through this.
我想知道怎么穿过这个力场
Maybe you just have to knock.
或许你只需要敲一敲
Uh, did everyone just see that?
你们都看到了吗
Voltron is a robot.
战神金刚是个机器人
Voltron is a huge, huge, awesome robot!
是个巨大的 了不起的机器人
And this thing is only one part of it!
这个东西只是它的一部分
I wonder where the rest of them are.
我想知道其余的部分在哪里
This is what they're looking for. Incredible.
这就是我们要找的东西 难以置信
Here we go.
现在启动
All right! Very nice!
对 非常好
Okay, guys, I feel the need to point out,
伙计们 我需要说明一下
just so that we're all aware.
提醒大家一下
We are in some kind of futuristic alien cat head right now.
我们正在一个未来外星人狮子的头里
Whoa. Did you guys just hear that? Hear what?
你们都听到了吗 听到什么
I think it's talking to me.
我觉得那是对我说的
Okay. Got it. Now, let's try this.
好 好了 现在 我们尝试一下
You are the worst pilot ever!
你永远都是最差劲的飞行员
What in the Sam Hill is that?
那究竟是什么东西
It appears to be a flying blue lion, sir.
看起来是个会飞的蓝色狮子 长官
Isn't this awesome?
这太棒了 不是吗
Make it stop. Make it stop.
让它停下 让它停下
I'm not making it do anything. It's like it's on autopilot.
我什么都没干 它像装了个自动驾驶仪
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I said it's on autopilot!
我说了它在自动驾驶
It says there's an alien ship approaching Earth.
它说有一艘外星飞船正在接近地球
I think we're supposed to stop it.
我们应该阻止它
What did it say, exactly?
它到底跟你说了什么
It's not like it's saying words.
其实它不是真的在跟我说话
It's more like feeding ideas into my brain, kind of.
更像是给我直接灌输了某些想法
If this thing is the weapon they're coming for,
如果这东西是他们想要的武器
why don't we just, I don't know,
为什么我们不直接 我不知道
give it to them? Maybe they'll leave us alone.
给他们呢 他们得到了就会走吧
Sorry, lion. Nothing personal. You don't understand.
抱歉 狮子 我不是针对你 你不懂
These monsters spread like a plague throughout the galaxy,
那些怪物像瘟疫一样散布在整个银河系
destroying everything in their path.
摧毁一切挡路的东西
There's no bargaining with them.
和他们没有什么能商量的
They won't stop until everything is dead.
除非都死光了 不然他们不会停手的
Oh. Never mind then.
当我没说
Holy crow! Is that really an alien ship?
不是吧 那真的是艘外星飞船吗
They found me.
他们找到我了
We've got to get it out of here! Hang on!
我们得离开这里 抓紧了
All right. Okay, I think I know what to do.
好吧 我知道要做什么了
Be careful, man. This isn't a simulator.
小心点 兄弟 这可不是模拟器
Well, that's good. I always wreck the simulator.
好吧 这是好事 因为在模拟器里我都坠机了
Let's try this.
来试试这个
Nice job, Lance.
兰斯 干得漂亮
Okay, I think it's time to get these guys away from our planet.
好的 我觉得是时候让这些家伙远离地球了
Lord Zarkon, the escaped prisoner and his people found the lion.
扎肯主人 那个逃犯和他的人找到狮子了
It attacked us and is heading out of the system.
它攻击了我们 而且正在飞离太阳系
Follow that lion
跟着那狮子
and alert all ships in the area to intercept.
通知这个区域所有的战舰去拦截它
Capturing that lion is your first and only priority.
抓到狮子是你们的首要且唯一的任务
Yes, Your Majesty. Full power after the lion!
好的 陛下 全力追赶那头狮子
Oh, no! They're gaining on us.
不 他们要追上我们了
It's weird. They're not trying to shoot us.
这很奇怪 他们没有尝试攻击我们
They're just chasing.
只是在追我们
Okay, seriously, now we think having aliens follow us is good?
真的 被外星人追着跑真的好吗
I am not on board with this new direction, guys.
伙计们 我可不接受这种观念
Where are we?
我们在哪
Edge of the solar system. There's Kerberos.
太阳系的边缘 那是冥卫四
It takes months for our ships to get out this far.
我们的飞船要几个月才能到这么远
We got out here in five seconds.
现在我们五秒就到了
What is that?
那是什么
This may seem crazy, but I
说出来可能很疯狂
think the lion wants us to go through there.
但我觉得这头狮子想带我们穿过去
Where does it go? I don't know.
它要去哪 我不知道
Shiro, you're the senior officer here. What should we do?
希罗 你是高级官员 我们应该怎么做
Whatever is happening, the lion knows more than we do.
无论发生什么 这头狮子总比我们知道的多
I say we trust it, but we're a team now.
我们应该相信它 但是我们现在是一个团队了
We should decide together.
应该一起决定
All right. Guess we're all ditching class tomorrow.
好吧 看来我们明天都要翘课了
Whoa. That was...
这真是...
So sorry. I'm just surprised it took this long.
很抱歉 很惊讶你居然忍♥了这么久
I don't recognize any of these constellations.
这里一个星座我都不认识
We must be a long, long way from Earth.
我们肯定离地球很远了
The lion seems to want to go to this planet.
这头狮子好像想让我们去那颗星球
I think...
我觉得...
I think it's going home.
我觉得它要回家了
Guys, personal space.
伙计们 给我点个人空间
Hunk, your breath is killing me.
汉克 你的呼吸的味道太难闻了
Um, is it just me or is anyone else having second thoughts
除了我还有人在重新考虑
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表