剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Sire, the beast is almost to Arus.
陛下 野兽已经快到阿鲁斯了
This Quintessence gives me so much power,
这个第五元素给了我如此强大的力量
I could fight the paladins myself.
我可以自己去收拾骑士们
There is no need.
没必要
My creature will destroy them
我创造的生物会消灭他们
and capture the Voltron lions for you.
再把战神金刚雄狮抓回来给您
Then, the most powerful weapon in the universe will be ours.
然后 全宇宙最强武器就是我们的了
Great job training today, guys.
大家今天训练表现非常好
We're really getting the hang of Voltron.
我们真的开始掌握战神金刚的合体技巧了
Seriously, how far do you think
说真的 你们觉得
my lion kicked that broken alien ship?
我的狮子把那艘外星人的破飞船踢出多远去了
Must have been like a mile!
肯定能有一英里
Yeah, that'll come in handy when
是 等伽尔拉和战神金刚进行足球比赛时
the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match.
那招就能派上用场了
Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it.
我做了件很酷的事 你接受不了
I get it.
我懂
Your kick ruined our balance.
你那一脚破坏了我们的平衡
We fell. That falling part was Hunk's fault.
我们摔倒了 摔倒要怪汉克
All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon.
好了 省省精力对付扎肯吧
Hello, guys! How was the Voltron workout?
大家好 战神金刚训练进行得怎么样
We're getting there.
还不错
Are you and Allura almost done fixing the Castle
你和阿劳拉差不多修好城♥堡♥
so we can leave this planet?
所以我们可以离开这个星球了吗
I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus.
我觉得我们留在阿鲁斯是坐以待毙
Just about.
就快了
In the meantime, to get your
与此同时
minds off those duck seats you're worried about,
为了让你们不再老想着担心被袭击的事
I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch!
我为你们制♥作♥了一份真正古老的骑士午餐
Coran, you just got me hooked on that goo
克兰 你刚让我喜欢上食物糊糊
and now you're switching it up?
现在你又要换了吗
This is packed with nutrients.
这东西可有营养了
Oh, it smells disgusting!
闻着真恶心
I know! That's how you know it's healthy!
我知道 所以你们就知道是很健康的东西啦
Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs,
克兰 我们在的这个星球上有新鲜草本植物
spices, and whatever this thing is. A tuber?
香料 还有这个什么玩意儿 植物的块茎吗
If you'll excuse me,
要是你不介意的话
I'm going to head back to the kitchen and spice things up.
我要去厨房♥做好吃的了
Where's Pidge?
皮吉哪去了
He's probably checking on
他可能去看
those prisoners we rescued from Zarkon.
我们从扎肯救回来的那些囚犯了
They'll all be waking soon in the infirmary.
他们很快就都能在医务室里走动了
Open the hatch. Food lion coming in!
张嘴 食物战狮要进来了
No. Just... no.
不用 真是... 不用了
You don't know what you're missing!
你不知道你错过了什么
You're as anxious as me.
你跟我一样着急
These aliens we saved know something about my family.
我们救的这些外星人知道关于我家人的事
They have to! I hope so.
他们肯定知道 但愿如此
They recognized you, didn't they?
他们认出你了是吗
They called you "Champion." What does that even mean?
他们叫你"冠军" 那到底是什么意思
I don't know. I can't remember very much from that time.
我不知道 我不太记得那段时间的事了
But the way those guys looked at me when we freed them...
但是当我们解救他们时他们看我的眼神...
I don't know if I want to find out.
我不知道要不要找出原因
They like the paladin lunch!
他们挺喜欢骑士午餐呀
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想再提这事了
I just got the final nebulon booster working.
我刚把最后一个星云推进器恢复工作了
We should be able to leave Planet Arus tomorrow
我们应该明天就能离开阿鲁斯星
and take the fight to Zarkon.
去跟扎肯作战了
What is that?
那是什么
I don't know what it is. Maybe it's a local Arusian.
我不知道是什么 可能是当地的阿鲁斯人
He's approaching the Castle.
他在朝城♥堡♥靠近
Doesn't look too dangerous. You never know.
看起来没什么危险 不好说
No. Alteans believe in peace first.
不 艾尔提亚人相信和平至上
Let's go welcome them.
我们去欢迎他们吧
That's adorable.
好可爱
Hey, maybe we can knit him a little sweater!
或许我们可以给他织件小毛衣
I'm not taking any chances.
我可没兴趣
Greetings. We know you're there.
你好 我们知道你在那边
No harm will come to you.
我们不会伤害你的
Wait! He could be dangerous. Drop your weapon!
等等 他可能是危险的 放下你的武器
No one takes Klaizap's weapon!
谁也不能夺走克来扎普的武器
Keith, put that away!
吉斯 别这样
Please, kind sir, accept my most humble apologies.
好心的先生 请接收我最诚挚的歉意
I am Klaizap, bravest of our warriors.
我是克来扎普 最勇敢的战士
Our village is over Gazrel Hill.
我们村在盖兹瑞尔山那边
I come seeking answers
我是来寻找答案的
as to why the Lion Goddess is angered with her followers.
为什么女狮神要对她的信徒生气
Followers? Lion Goddess?
信徒 女狮神
The one the ancients spoke of.
古人们提到的那位神
What makes you think she's angered?
为什么你们会觉得她生气了
Destruction is everywhere. In the past few suns,
到处都遭到了破话 过去几天
fire has rained from the heavens
天上降下了火
and a giant has danced in the sky.
一个巨人在空中跳舞
I think he's talking about Voltron.
我觉得他说的是战神金刚
Yeah, I got that.
我知道
You have not angered the Lion Goddess.
你们没有惹怒女狮神
How can you be certain?
你怎么能确定
Because I am Allura and this is my Castle.
因为我是阿劳拉 这是我的城♥堡♥
Lion Goddess!
女狮神
Please, bravest warrior,
最勇敢的战士
take us to your village so that we may meet our neighbors.
请带我们去你的村落 让我们见见邻居
What about our mission
我们要离开这里
to get off this planet and fight Zarkon?
去跟扎肯战斗的任务怎么办
Part of the paladins' mission
骑士任务之一
is to spread peace and diplomacy.
就是传播和平和友谊
Arus has been our host for 10,000 years.
阿鲁斯一万年前就款待过我们
These people deserve our thanks.
这些人应该得到我们的感谢
So, how long were you held captive by Zarkon?
你们被扎肯关了多久
Some for years. Decades, maybe.
有些被关了好几年 可能好几十年
It's hard to tell. Time becomes a blur.
很难说 时间变得模模糊糊的
Then you must have been there
那我爸爸和哥哥被抓进去时
when my dad and brother arrived.
你肯定已经在里面了
Sam and Matt Holt?
萨姆和马特·霍尔特
I never knew their names, but I certainly remember
我从来不知道他们的名字 但我清楚地记得
the other two Earthlings that arrived with Champion.
有两个地球人是跟冠军一起来的
"Champion." Why do you keep calling me that?
"冠军" 为什么你一直叫我这个名字
You really don't remember? Unbelievable!
你真的不记得了吗 真是难以置信
You were a legendary gladiator, undefeated in the ring.
你是传奇般的角斗士 所向披靡
You defeated an infamous Galra gladiator
你打败了一个叫做米赛克斯的
known as Myzax.
臭名昭著的伽尔拉角斗士
That was the day you earned the name "Champion."
从那天起你就被誉为"冠军"
I was there, as was the young Earthling.
我在现场 那个年轻的地球人也在
We were all prisoners,
我们都是囚犯
forced to fight for the entertainment of Zarkon.
被迫为了娱乐扎肯而打斗
That day, we were set to fight Myzax,
那天 我们被安排跟米赛克斯决斗
a vile beast many thought could never be defeated.
一头卑鄙的 很多人都以为无法打败的野兽
Slaughter awaited us all.
屠♥杀♥等待着我们所有人
This "Matt" was the first of us sent to fight.
这个"马特"是我们中第一个被派去决斗的
But fate had other plans.
但是命运另有安排
You were so thirsty for blood,
当时你非常嗜血
you injured your fellow Earthling.
你打伤了你的地球同类
You attacked my brother? Why?
你攻击了我哥哥 为什么
No, it can't be true.
不 不可能
I was there. We all were.
我当时在现场 我们都在
After my brother was injured, where was he taken?
我哥哥受伤以后被带到哪去了
I know not.
我不知道
I don't believe it. There's got to be more to the story.
我不相信 一定另有隐情
I couldn't have hurt my friend.
我不可能伤害我的朋友
Wait. That ship we were
等等 我们被关押的飞船
held captive on crash-landed on this planet.
坠毁在这个星球上了
They'll have logs of prisoners, some information.
那里肯定关着大量囚犯 能找到一些信息
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表