剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
但我无法信任那个家伙
We ought to leave him with parts and just say,
我们应该把部件留给他 然后说
"Adiós, amigo." Hey Bud!
再见 我的朋友 兄弟
Sorry.
抱歉
but do you think you could hunt down
但你觉得能找到一根
a length of thermal pipe about yay long?
大概这么长的热导管吗
On the way.
马上就来
So, are there more freedom fighters?
还有别的自♥由♥斗士吗
Any kind of organized resistance to the Galra?
有组织的伽尔拉反抗军
Only folks who haven't been colonized yet,
只有那些还未被殖民的人们
or the lucky few, like us, who managed to escape somehow.
或者像我们这样幸运的逃脱者
Well, we're going to change all that.
好吧 我们会改变这一切的
That's good to hear,
真好
but I've got to warn you it's…
但我得警告你们
pretty bad out there.
外面情况真的很险恶
You don't know what you're up against.
你们还不了解敌人是谁
I mean, there are only five of us in the entire universe,
整个宇宙只有我们五个人
so I guess you could say it's kind of a big deal.
所以你应该会觉得很了不起
I don't understand. The lions are ships?
我不懂 狮子其实是飞船吗
Are they, like, flying statues that you ride on?
它们就像是会飞的坐骑雕像吗
No, no, no. They're magic,
不是不是 它们是一种魔法
but also super scientific and advanced.
但同时也很科学很先进
And they fly crazy fast
它们飞得超快
and have all these incredible weapons.
且配有不可思议的武器
Really, the entire Castle is just insane.
说真的 整个城♥堡♥都棒疯了
I wish you could see it.
但愿你能见识一下
Yes, it's too bad we're not allowed inside.
嗯 我们不能进去太可惜了
I would love a tour from one of the knights.
要是有位圣骑士能带我参观一下就好了
But I guess the big one is in charge, huh?
但估计这个大块头是掌事的吧
You have to obey his orders?
你们都得听他的吗
Who, Hunk?
谁 汉克吗
I don't have to listen to him!
我才不用听他的
This place is incredible!
这个地方太不可思议了
Yeah, I guess. You get used to it.
嗯 是吧 你会习惯的
But it's so gigantic.
但它也太大了
It must take you forever to get to your lion.
到你们的狮子那得走很久吧
Ooh, you'd be surprised.
你会被惊呆的
Pretty slick, right?
很华丽 是吧
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Take me on a ride around the moon?
带我去月亮上兜一圈吧
We should probably get back to the others.
我们得回去找大家了
Yeah, you're right.
嗯 说得对
Maybe Keith will give me a ride.
也许吉斯会愿意带我去
No! Hold on a second!
别 等等
I mean what's the point of having the lion
如果没法尽情享受它
if you can't enjoy it, right?
那有狮子还有什么用呢
Giddy-up, buddy!
驾 小狮子
Oh, Lance!
兰斯
Let them have their fun.
随他们去吧
Thanks to you, this thing is just about ready,
谢谢你 就快搞定了
so we're going to be on our way soon.
所以我们马上就能出发了
Too many light years on that guy, I guess.
那家伙已经飞了好几光年了吧
Yeah.
嗯
Begin the ritual.
仪式开始
Druids of the four directions.
镇守四方的德鲁依们
Join us!
加入我们吧
The Komar experiment was a success.
科玛实验很成功
We have gained an entire planet's quintessence,
我们得到了整个星球的元素
a feat that would have normally taken us years.
这通常得花我们好几年时间
Most impressive.
很棒
This will revolutionize the way
这会彻底颠覆
we advance throughout the galaxy.
我们在银河中进化的方式
Mining and colonizing planets is a thing of the past.
开采和殖民星球的时代已经过去
With this much power available at our whim,
我们能靠它随心所欲获得更多力量了
We can now spend all of our time
我们现在能全心全意
hunting down and capturing Voltron.
搜捕战神金刚了
Look, a kinetic spring!
看 动力泉
Let's land over there.
我们就停在那里吧
The minerals reflect off the water making a rainbow.
矿物质通过水反射 形成了彩虹
Wow. Is there anything you don't know?
还有你不懂的事情吗
I think this thing is just about ready for a test flight.
看来可以试飞了
Beezer, come co-pilot for me.
小蜜蜂 来当我副驾
Be back in a tick.
一会儿就回来
So, you want to see how fast I can climb this tree?
你想看我爬树有多快吗
Aw, you are cute.
你真可爱
Let me show you something.
我给你看样东西
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Whoa. This is kind of…
这有点…
Nyma, what's going on?
内玛 到底怎么回事
Sorry, Lance. Maybe we'll meet again.
对不起 兰斯 也许我们会再见面的
Oh, quiznak!
该死
How many ticks have they been gone?
他们走了多久了
I don't know.
不知道
I hope they didn't break down again.
但愿他们的飞船没再瘫痪
Something ain't right.
不太对劲
Guys?
兄弟们
Hello? Little help?
有人吗 帮帮我
Lance?
兰斯
Lance! Are you all right?
兰斯 你没事吧
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, I'm kind of chained to a tree.
我被绑在树上了
I knew it!
我就知道
And I think Nyma and Rolo just stole the Blue Lion.
内玛和罗洛把蓝狮偷走了
I knew it!
我就知道
Where are they?
他们在哪
space?
太空里
I never trusted those guys right from the beginning!
我一开始就不相信这些人
At first, it was a feeling in my gut,
一开始 这只是一种直觉
but when I was replacing that thermal pipe,
但当我换热导管的时候
the pipe was cracked,
导管爆裂了
but none of the hardware around it was damaged.
但它周围的五金却完全没有损坏
OK! We get it!
好吧 我们知道了
If the thermal pipe is cracked then obviously, hello,
如果热导管爆裂了
the entire assembly should be totally roasted.
整个组件都应该被烤焦了
Okay! We get it.
我们知道了
We should've had to replace
我们本应该把
the entire undercarriage of that reactor.
反应器的整个起落架都换了
So right then I was like, positive
所以那时我就觉得 肯定是
Okay, we get it!
好了 我们知道了
Commander Prorok, my name is Rolo.
普罗罗克司令 我是罗洛
I understand you're offering a reward
我知道你在悬赏
to anyone helping capture the Voltron Lions.
缉拿金刚狮子
That's correct.
是的
Do you know where they are?
你们知道他们在哪吗
I know where the blue one is.
我知道蓝色的在哪
It's in my ship.
就在我船上
Excellent.
非常好
Bring it to me
把它交给我
and you'll have your reward immediately.
你马上就能得到你的奖励
Just a tick.
等等
My friends and I have a bit of a checkered past.
我和我的朋友有段曲折的过去
Some stolen merchandise from the Galra Empire
伽尔拉帝国被盗的东西
may have fallen into our possession without us knowing about it.
落入了我们手中 但我们并不知情
Well, I'm sure that a full pardon can be arranged
扎肯大帝因你们的勇敢得到了金刚狮
for the brave souls who bring Emperor Zarkon a Voltron Lion.
我相信你们一定能被赦免
Is that all?
你的要求就是这个吗
We'll take the reward, too.
奖励我们也要
Of course.
没问题
All right.
好的
We're on our way.
我们马上就来
I almost feel sorry for those Voltron folks.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表