剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
I can't tell if he looks healthy or not.
我看不出他到底有事没事
I think he's breathing weird.
我感觉他气息很奇怪
Oh, come on!
拜托
Not yet!
还不是时候
A few more ticks.
再等一会儿
How much better do you think he's gonna get
你觉得多等一会儿
in a few more ticks?
能让他好转多少
And what exactly is a tick?
一会儿是多久
You know, a time slice.
就是一小段时间
Like a second?
像是一秒钟吗
What is a "second"?
一秒是多久
Like this.
像这样
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I think ticks are bigger.
我觉得一会儿要更久点
Coran, do you have a ticker?
克兰 你有计时器吗
Right here, Princess.
有 公主殿下
I think ticks are a little slower.
我觉得一会儿要更慢点
I can't tell.
我不知道
We have to start them at the same time.
我们得同时开始
Okay. Ready, go!
好的 预备 开始
Yes! I think we're winning.
太棒了 我们要赢了
Winning what?
赢什么
The intergalactic time-measuring competition?
星系间的计时比赛吗
Yes.
嗯
You guys having a clock party?
你们在开时钟派对吗
Lance, you just ruined it.
兰斯 气氛被你毁了
Hey, Lance!
嗨 兰斯
What happened?
发生了什么
We can tell you all about it
等你吃饭的时候
while you get something to eat.
我们会把一切告诉你的
Are you able to walk?
你现在能走吗
Talking? Eating?
聊天 吃饭
Are you asking me out on a date?
你是在约我出去吗
Yep, there he is. Yep, he's OK.
他恢复过来了 他没事了
Classic.
他又来了
He'd be Sendak's prisoner right now,
如果不是皮吉 他现在就是
if not for Pidge.
森达克的囚徒了
Well, you wouldn't have survived the explosion
if Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten a new crystal.
你可没法在爆♥炸♥中活下来
Wow. Thanks, everybody.
谢谢你们大家
Sounds like the mice did more than you though.
听起来这老鼠也比你贡献大
I punched Sendak!
我揍了森达克
Yeah, apparently after I emerged from a coma
很显然是在我从昏迷中醒来
and shot his arm off.
击落了他的手臂之后
We had a bonding moment.
我们当时可亲密了
I cradled you in my arms!
我把你抱在怀里
Nope. Don't remember, didn't happen.
并没有 不记得了 没发生过
So, what happened to Sendak?
森达克后来怎么样了
He's frozen in a cryo-pod.
他被冻在一个低温舱里
We're keeping him here in the Castle.
我们把他关在城♥堡♥里
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你们确定这么做好吗
He's too dangerous to be set free.
他太危险了 绝不能放走
Besides,
另外
we might be able to get some information about Zarkon from him.
我们也许能从他那里套出扎肯的信息
So, what's the plan now?
所以 现在有什么计划
We have to get back to the Balmera
我们得回到巴尔莫拉
and save Shay and her people.
去救谢伊和她的同伴
Wow! You are really hung up on this lady.
你真的迷恋上那个女人了
No, it's not like that.
没有 不是这样的
Look guys,
听着 伙伴们
When you see how Zarkon has treated these people
当你目睹了扎肯是如何对待他们
and destroyed their home…
并毁了他们的家园
they've been under his thumb for so long,
他们已经在他的掌控下太久了
they don't know what it is to be free.
他们已经不知道自♥由♥是什么了
It's up to us to set this right.
现在需要我们来纠正这一切
This is what being a paladin of Voltron is all about.
这即是圣♥战♥士的使命
It's time to man up.
是时候雄起了
Then let's get moving.
行动起来吧
Time to go defend the universe.
是时候保卫宇宙了
Wait, I have something to say first.
等等 让我先说个事
I need to come clean and
我有事坦白
I'm afraid this may change the way you all think about me.
恐怕这会改变你们对我的看法
Just so there are no secrets between us anymore,
但我们之间不该再有秘密了
I can't "man up."
我没法雄起
I'm a girl.
我是女孩
I mean, I can "man up"
如果这仅仅是一种比喻的话
because that's just a figure of speech.
我可以雄起
I don't have to actually be a man to "man up."
我不一定要是男人才能雄起
I just have to be tough.
我只要变得坚强点
But what I'm saying… Wha…?
但我的意思是… 什么
You're a girl? How?
你是女孩 怎么可能
I've known for some time,
我已经知道一段时间了
but I'm glad you've shared it with everyone.
但我很高兴你终于向大家坦白了
Yeah, I figured.
嗯 我猜到了
Oh, yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
Wait,
等等
we were supposed to think you were a boy?
难道我们之前应该以为你是男孩吗
Pidge, owning who you are
皮吉 接纳真实的自己
is going to make you a better paladin.
会让你成为更好的圣♥战♥士
It's good to get that off my chest.
说出来之后真是如释重负
Now, let's launch this Castle-ship!
现在 让我们发动这艘城♥堡♥太空船吧
Wait, what?
等等 什么情况
Pidge is a girl and the Castle is a ship?
皮吉是女孩 这城♥堡♥是太空船
How long have I been out?
我是昏迷了多久
Activate interlock.
激活联锁
Dynotherms connected.
热动力机已连接
Mega-thrusters are go.
超级推进器已启动
We are ready to depart Planet Arus
公主殿下 只要您下令
on your mark, Princess.
我们即可离开阿鲁斯星球
Firing main engines for launch.
发动主引擎 准备启程
Sire,
陛下
if capturing Voltron is the Empire's number-one priority,
如果帝国的第一要务是擒拿战神金刚
then I suggest we begin moving the main fleet
我建议 让我们的主力舰队
toward its last known location posthaste.
开始急速向它最后出现的地方前进
Lord, after many years,
陛下 历经多年
the Komar experiment is finally ready.
科玛实验终于就绪
Soon, we could have more quintessence
很快 我们动动手指
at our fingertips than ever imagined.
就能拥有超乎想象的元素
We must test it before moving the fleet.
我们必须在出动军队前试验一下
We don't have time for any more of your magic.
我们再也没有时间给你的魔法了
We must move our ships now.
现在就必须出动舰队
Voltron is the most powerful weapon ever created.
战神金刚是有史以来最强大的武器
His puny ships will never be up to the task.
他的小航舰根本无法抗衡
We must be well prepared for our next encounter.
我们必须为下次交战做足准备
I know better than anyone the power of Voltron.
我比任何人都了解战神金刚的威力
Haggar has my trust.
我信任哈格
We will perform her test.
我们得执行她的试验
The witch has his ear.
他什么都听那个巫婆的
Keep sending our offer out to any scum
继续把我们的提议传达给所有
between Planet Arus and Balmera X-95-Vox.
阿鲁斯星球和马尔莫拉间的渣滓们
I'll capture Voltron on my own.
我会亲自拿下战神金刚的
Okay.
好吧
So when we get there, what do you think?
等我们到那 打算怎么办
Do we just roll up and start blasting?
我们直接腾空轰炸吗
Or do we land and have some
还是先着落
kind of public address system, like,
发表一段声明 像是
"Attention, Galras, this is Voltron.
请注意 伽尔拉星 这是战神金刚
Turn yourselves in"?
请束手就擒
No. Blasting, right?
还是轰炸好 对吧
Hunk.
汉克
calm down.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表