剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Pidge, scan the download from the ship.
皮吉 扫描从飞船上下载下来的信息
Find out where Zarkon's central command is.
找出扎肯中心司令部的位置
On it!
正在找
What happened? Where's Allura?
发生了什么 阿劳拉呢
They captured her. She sacrificed herself to save me and the information.
他们抓住她了 她为了救我和信息牺牲了自己
I didn't have a choice. How is that possible?
我没有选择 怎么可能
Coran, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned,
克兰 我很抱歉事情没有如想象一样
but we can't focus on what went wrong.
但是我们不要纠结过去了
We've got to figure out how to make it right. Pidge, anything?
我们要向前看 皮吉 有查到什么吗
Guys, look at this.
伙计们 快看
Look at the size of it!
这么大
I think we should go in right away.
我们应该直接冲过去
Every minute we waste gives Zarkon time to prepare for us.
我们每浪费一分钟 扎肯就多一分钟时间准备
I agree. We form Voltron, fly in, fly out,
同意 我们合体组成战神金刚
dust off our hands, and walk away.
飞进去 飞出来 拍拍灰尘 解决他们
Um, do you guys not remember the Balmera?
呃 你们不记得巴尔莫拉了吗
We could barely take out one fleet.
我们连一个舰队都打不过
But this... a base this size could hold a thousand fleets!
何况这个基地的规模可以容纳上千个舰队
Or maybe we shouldn't go on this mission at all. Think about it.
也许我们根本不该执行这个任务 好好想想
We'll be delivering the universe's only hope
我们等于把宇宙的唯一希望
to the universe's biggest enemy.
送到了宇宙的最大敌人手里
Keith, that's cold, even for you.
吉斯 即使是你 这么说也太无情了
What if it was one of us? What if it was me?
如果被抓的是我们其中之一呢 如果是我呢
You wouldn't leave me, would you?
你会不会丢下我
Would you?
会不会
I'm not saying I like the idea.
我也不愿意这么做
I'm just thinking like a paladin.
我只是以圣骑士的角度去思考
No, you're thinking of yourself
不 你只是为自己考虑
because you're too scared to do what's right!
因为你没种去
Okay, we're all upset because we lost Allura.
好了 我们都因为失去了阿劳拉而不安
No, Shiro lost Allura!
不 是西罗失去了阿劳拉
Okay, okay! This isn't helping.
好了 好了 不要帮倒忙
We can't just sit here and bicker like this.
我们不能坐在这里互相争吵
Let's focus. How are we going to get Allura?
我们要专心思考如何救出阿劳拉
Come with me.
跟我来
Anything?
有什么发现吗
There's just no way in. They'll have us tracked from every direction.
没办法进去 无论走哪个方向都会被监测到
There's got to be something. Keep looking.
肯定有漏洞的 继续想办法
I know you're worried about her. We all are.
我知道你很担心她 我们都很担心
I'm sorry I let her slip away.
抱歉我把她丢下了
I know it's not your fault.
我知道那不是你的错
It's just... I've already lost so much. I can't lose Allura, too.
只是我已经失去太多 我不能再失去她了
We'll find a way to get her back.
我们会想办法把她救出来的
If there was just a way to get close to Zarkon's ship unseen...
如果有办法不被发现偷偷接近扎肯的战舰
Wait a tick. I think I've got a way.
等等 我有办法了
Princess Allura.
阿劳拉公主
You monster! You destroyed Altea!
你个禽兽 你摧毁了艾尔提亚
Voltron is going to put an end to your empire!
战神金刚会消灭你的帝国的
No, it will only make me more powerful.
不 它只会让我变得更强大
Your father knew that as well as I.
你父亲也是这么想的
That's why he led me to believe he destroyed it all those years ago.
所以你父亲才会骗我说已经在多年前摧毁了它
But now, your new paladins will come for you,
但如今 你的圣骑士们会为你而来
and they will deliver Voltron to me,
他们会把战神金刚送上门来
and, with it, the key to unimaginable power.
有了它 就可以得到无穷的力量
Everyone, eyes front.
各位 注意一下
We've got a plan to get Allura.
我们有办法救阿劳拉了
We're going to jump to the heart of the enemy, unseen and undetected.
我们要偷偷地直捣敌人中♥央♥
I thought we needed Allura to open up a wormhole.
那我们需要阿劳拉为我们开一个虫洞
It's true that Allura powers the Castle's ability to travel through wormholes.
没错阿劳拉的力量可以让狮堡穿越虫洞
However, I think we have enough of her residual essence stored in the system
但是系统中有她残留下来的能量
to make one jump.
足够我们穿越一次
We'll hide the Castle here,
我们把狮堡藏在这里
inside one of these giant gas planets in Zarkon's command system.
扎肯司令部体系中的一颗气体星球中
The gas is so dense, we'll be hidden.
气体浓度很高 他们无法发现我们的
From there, we'll use the Castle
在那里 我们可以利用狮堡
to scan for Allura on Zarkon's ship
扫描阿劳拉所在的舰船
and attack before Zarkon knows what hit him.
在扎肯还没有反应过来之前攻击他
There's only one hiccup.
只有一次机会 不成功便成仁
We have enough energy to wormhole in,
我们有足够的能量进入虫洞
but, without Allura, we won't have enough energy to wormhole out.
但没阿劳拉的话 我们没有足够的力量出来的
It doesn't matter. We're not leaving without her.
没关系 不救出她我们也不会出来
Sire, allow me to send my fleet to protect the command system.
陛下 请允许我用我的战舰来保护司令系统
I will stop Voltron before it can get close.
我会在它接近之前保护战神金刚的
You will do no such thing, Prorok.
普罗罗克 无需如此
We will allow them inside our perimeter.
让他们进入我们的边界
Once in, they won't get out.
一旦进来就别想出去
Ready all fleets.
所有舰队准备
On this day, the paladins will be destroyed,
今天就是圣骑士的末日
and I will have Voltron.
我会得到战神金刚的
We're here.
我们进来了
I'm detecting Allura's energy signature.
我要搜索阿劳拉的能量信♥号♥♥
From this distance, the signal's pretty weak,
但距离太远 信♥号♥♥很弱
but she's somewhere in Zarkon's main ship.
但她肯定在扎肯的主舰上
Gives us a starting point.
给我们一个入手点
Once we get closer, we'll be able to narrow down the location
我们一旦接近 就可以缩小
where the Princess is being held.
公主所在地的范围
Okay, guys, this is it.
好了 伙计们 就是这样
Voltron is going to come in fast and without warning.
战神金刚会在他们反应过来之前快速进攻
We'll smash our way into Zarkon's ship and grab the Princess.
我们直闯扎肯的战舰 救出公主
Before they know what hit them,
在他们明白是怎么回事之前
we'll have the Princess and be on our way.
我们已经把公主带走了
Emperor, we're detecting Voltron
陛下 我们侦测到战神金刚
within our perimeter!
已经进入了我们的边界
Engage the solar barrier immediately. Attack!
立即启用太阳能结界 攻击
Yes, Emperor.
是 陛下
Thace, scramble the fighters! Yes, Commander.
瑟斯 陪他们玩玩 是 长官
Haggar, it is time.
哈个 差不多了
What is that? I don't know,
那是什么 不知道
but I hope once we get the Princess, we can find a way out of here.
希望我们找到公主后还有办法离开这里
They're going to fire!
他们要开火了
Form sword!
剑
More trouble, straight ahead!
越来越多的麻烦 直走
Form shoulder cannon!
上打炮
What's going on?
怎么了
We lost the sword! Something's malfunctioning!
剑不见了 哪里出故障了
What's happening?
发生了什么
Somebody do something! Voltron's frozen up!
一定是有人捣鬼 战神金刚被冻住了
Shiro! I can't hold it!
西罗 我控制不了啊
You're a fool to bring Voltron here.
你们把战神金刚带来就是正中我的下怀
What just happened there? Something tore us apart!
发生了什么 我们怎么解体了
I don't know, but we've got bigger problems right now. Look!
不知道 但是我们有更大的麻烦了 快看
Why do I get the feeling these guys knew we were coming?
我为什么有种感觉他们早知道我们会来
There's no end to these guys!
没完没了
Coran attack! I've waited ten thousand years for this!
克兰的攻击 我已经等了一万年了
Shiro, are you okay?
西罗 你还好吗
Something is overriding the controls! My lion is not responding!
我的控制被入侵了 我的黑狮不回应我
Shiro's in trouble! I'm going in!
西罗有麻烦了我要过去
You cannot fight it. Your connection is weak.
你反击不了的 你的连接太弱了
What do we do now, guys?
伙计们 我们现在怎么办
Our plan isn't really working out as... well, planned!
我们的计划 不像计划中那样行得通
I'm going for the Black Lion. You guys get the Princess, now!
我去救黑狮 你们现在去救公主
I've identified Allura's exact location.
我查出了阿劳拉的精确位置
Uploading the coordinates to you, now.
现在把坐标发给你们
In the meantime, I'll provide covering fire from out here,
同时我会在这里帮你们抵挡火力
all alone, against an entire fleet.
独自一人对抗所有舰队
So, yeah, do you mind hurrying?
所以你们能动作快点吗
My jetpack's damaged. I'll need to go through the ship.
我的喷气机坏了 我要进去飞船里
You guys get the Princess without me.
你们先去救公主
What? We've got to stick together!
什么 我们应该一起行动
What are you doing? Whatever I can.
你在干什么 尽我所能
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表