剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Whoa! Who is that?
哇 那是谁
It's Zarkon!
是扎肯
Keith, get out of there, now! Zarkon's too powerful!
吉斯 快逃 扎肯太强大了
This is my chance to put an end to the Galra Empire!
这是我结束迦尔拉帝国的机会
I have to take it!
我是不会逃的
Keith, don't!
吉斯 不要
You may have a lion,
你也许有红狮
but its power is weak in your fledgling hands.
但你这样的毛头小子肯本无法发挥它的力量
You cannot stop me.
你阻止不了我的
The Black Lion will finally be returned to its original paladin.
黑狮最终会回到原本的圣骑士手中
So, Champion returns.
所以 冠军回来了
You!
你
This is it!
就是这里
The Princess is in this part of the ship! How do we get in?
公主就在这艘船上 我们怎么进去
Maybe I can try hacking one of their cargo bays.
也许我可以试着黑进他们的一个货仓里
We don't have time for that! Do you have a better idea?
来不及的 你有更好的办法吗
Actually, yes, I do.
事实上 是的 我有
Huh?
哈
Sir, the hull's been breached. It's one of the lions.
长官 船体被破坏了 是圣骑士搞的鬼
Focus fighters on that quadrant.
在那边集中火力
Looks like we've got to cover Hunk's butt!
看来我们要掩护一下汉克了
Hunk! We're going to get you out of here.
汉克 我们救你出去
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Tell me you didn't bring Voltron straight
别告诉我你们把战神金刚
to Zarkon's central command!
带来扎肯中♥央♥司令部了
Where's the Black Lion?
黑狮呢
We have to save Shiro!
我们要去救西罗
Hunk, did you get the Princess?
汉克 你找到公主了吗
I got her, but there's a change of plans.
找到了 但是计划有变
I made you strong and this is how you repay me?
我把你变得强大 你就是如此回报我的吗
You could have been our greatest weapon.
你本可以成为我们最强大的武器
Now, I will destroy you.
现在 我要摧毁你
Keith, get out of there!
吉斯 快跑
Keith, do you copy?
吉斯 你听到了吗
You don't know what you're dealing with!
你不知道你面对的是怎么样的敌人
He's too powerful!
他太强大了
Listen to me, it's imperative that you don't engage the...
听我说 这是命令 你没有
No!
不
Whoa!
哇
You fight like a Galra soldier.
你像一个迦尔拉战士一样在战斗
But not for long!
但撑不了多久
And, now, Champion, your time is over.
现在 冠军 你的日子已经到头了
Which one's the real one?
哪个是真身
Hunk, there! Fire!
汉克 在那里 开火
We've got to get out of here! Where's the scary lady?
我们快逃出去 那个可怕的女人呢
Hunk! Oh, right.
汉克 噢 对
Come on! Come on!
快起来 起来
I got you, buddy!
有我在呢 伙计
All right, Paladins, time to get out of here!
好了 圣骑士们 该走了
Hello? What's going on? I don't see a wormhole.
喂 怎么回事 我没看到虫洞啊
The Galra barrier is jamming our ability to create one!
迦尔拉的结界阻挡了我们打开虫洞的能力
Send in everything we've got! Corner them!
集中所有火力 包围他们
This sector is off limits.
这里禁止进入
They have us completely surrounded!
他们已经完全包围我们了
What just happened? Who cares? Wormhole!
发生了什么 管他呢 虫洞
Coran, what's happening?
克兰 刚刚是怎么回事
The integrity of the wormhole has been compromised.
虫洞的完整性被破坏了
It's breaking down! What does that mean?
它出问题了 什么意思
It means we have no control over where we're headed!
就是说我们也不知道我们会到哪里去
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表