剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
No!
不是吧
Please tell me there's not a giant monster in there.
拜托告诉我里面没有大怪物
Please tell me it's empty! Or full of space candy.
拜托里面什么都没有 或者都是糖果
One of those two. Either one is fine.
随便哪一个 随便哪个都行
此种罐内 悬于天花板上 由蒙住眼的儿童用棒击破
墨西哥人过圣诞节或生日将玩具、糖果等礼物盛在
If it's the same kind of the monster
如果这是和阿鲁斯上
that attacked us on Arus,
袭击我们的怪物一样
we already know how to beat it.
我们已经知道怎么打败它了
Hold your ground!
站稳守住啊
It's not candy! And it's not the same monster!
不是糖果 这怪物也没见过
We need to draw its fire away from the Balmera's surface!
我们得把战火从巴尔莫拉这边引开
We can't hold out! My lion is weakening!
我们坚持不住了 我的狮子没力气了
If the shield sustains structural damage,
如果盾牌结构受损
we're done for!
我们就完了
Pidge is right!
皮吉说得没错
Pidge is right.
皮吉说得没错
I'm the one that said,"We can't hold out!"
我们坚持不住了这句话是我说的
Lance, watch your footing!
兰斯 站稳了
Okay, Team Voltron, disband!
好吧 战神金刚 分散
Everyone, evasive maneuvers!
大家使用规避战术
It can't shoot us all at once!
它没法同时朝所有人开火
Okay, it can do that too.
好吧 它可以
Where does Zarkon get these beasts from?
扎肯去哪弄的这些怪物
And how do they keep finding us?
他们怎么总是能找到我们
Princess, the particle barrier won't sustain much longer.
公主 粒子屏障坚持不了多久了
It's still not at full strength
还没从上次迦尔拉飞船的
after the blast from the Galra ship.
爆♥炸♥中完全恢复
Keith, try to draw its fire!
吉斯 尽量引走它的火力
I'm coming in from above! Roger!
我从上面进攻 收到
We need to find its blind spot!
我们得找到他们的盲点
I don't think this thing has a blind spot.
我觉得这东西没有盲点
It has a thousand eyes.
他哪都能看见
Laser eyes. Laser eyes!
激光眼 激光眼
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Fighting this thing is like fighting an entire fleet at once!
打这东西跟同时打一整个舰队似的
I think we've got to aim for those laser eyes
我觉得我们得瞄准它的激光眼
and take them out. We'll cover you from up here!
消灭掉它们 我们在这边掩护你
We've lost the spectral generator! Going to reserve!
光谱发电机坏了 使用备用发电机
There's a fire in VIN bay three!
三号♥电压输入点被攻击
Suppressors on! Suppressors out!
启动消除器 关闭消除器
Princess, the ship is being torn apart!
公主 飞船要散架了
We're taking heavy fire up here! We're in trouble!
我们这里遭受重击 有麻烦了
Princess, pull back! Get out of its range, now!
公主 撤退 赶快撤离射程之外
We will not abandon you!
我们不会丢下你们的
You're not abandoning us.
你们没有
We're about to pull back anyway.
反正我们也要撤退
We are? We can't hold out. We have to.
是吗 我们坚持不住了 不得已啊
Lions, to the mine shafts!
战狮 回矿井
It's the only place the monster can't get us.
只有在那这怪物才碰不到我们
Roger that!
收到
Heading into orbit!
进入轨道
What is happening?
怎么了
There's a monster up there that Zarkon sent to destroy us.
上面有个扎肯派来毁灭我们的怪物
A monster? Will Zarkon's savagery never abate?
怪物 扎肯的暴行就这么没完没了吗
Perhaps our people were never meant to be free.
或许我们族人注定不能获得自♥由♥
Shay, don't give up.
谢伊 别放弃
Zarkon's power grows with every planet he conquers,
扎肯每征服一个星球就变得更强大
but he's weakened by every being that fights back.
但是只要有人反抗他的力量就会削弱
Fight back against a monster like that?
反抗那样一个怪物吗
How? I don't know, but we can beat it.
怎么做到 不知道 但我们可以打败它的
Tell her, Keith. Can we?
告诉她 吉斯 我们可以吗
Yes, we can!
是的 可以的
This is our first mission and we're not going to fail.
这是我们第一个任务 我们不能失败
We can beat it.
我们可以赢的
We just need some time to come up with a plan.
我们只需要时间想出作战计划
See? Told you we can.
看吧 告诉你可以的
Thanks, Shiro.
谢谢 西罗
Did you guys feel that over there? Yeah, we feel it.
你们感觉到上面的震动了吗 是的 感觉到了
It's that sound again. What is that?
又是那个声音 那是什么
That great noise comes from the Balmera itself.
那个噪音是巴尔莫拉自身发出的
Our home crumbles beneath our feet.
我们的家园在脚下崩塌
The Balmera is dying.
巴尔莫拉已是奄奄一息
Coran, Allura, are you there? Shiro, we're here.
克兰 阿劳拉 你们在吗 西罗 在呢
The Balmera... We already know.
巴尔莫拉 我们知道
Our scanners are showing the life energy draining from the Balmera.
扫描仪显示巴尔莫拉的生命能量正在消失
How does that happen?
怎么会这样
Removing crystals from a Balmera
从巴尔莫拉拿走晶体就像是
is like removing a vital part of the mighty beast.
取走猛兽的重要部分
The Balmera needs time to regenerate itself to stay healthy,
巴尔莫拉需要时间重生以保持生机
but the Galra's greed may have cost this noble Balmera its life.
但是迦尔拉的贪得无厌或许要了这颗巴尔莫拉的命
So, what's going to happen?
那会怎么样呢
Its core will collapse,
它的核心会崩塌
destabilizing the entire skeletal structure.
动摇整个骨架结构
Anything or anyone remaining on the Balmera at that point
那个时候在巴尔莫拉上的任何人事物
will be crushed into dust.
都会变成灰烬
How long before its core collapses?
距核心崩塌还有多久
Probably a matter of hours.
应该就几个小时
The mighty organism willingly gives itself to all,
强大的生物心甘情愿向万物奉献自己
but not all return its kindness.
但不是所有都回馈其善意
Then our time is short.
那我们没多少时间了
We'll evacuate the planet.
我们要疏散星球上的人
We need to get all the Balmerans to the Castle of Lions
我们得在星球爆♥炸♥之前
before the planet implodes.
把所有巴尔莫拉人带到狮子城♥堡♥
Okay, that sounds like a good plan,
好的 听起来是个不错的计划
but how on earth do you plan on landing the Castle
但是那怪物在上面
with that monster-thingy on the surface?
你要怎么去城♥堡♥呢
You'll need a distraction.
需要有人分散怪物的注意力
We'll engage the beast in our lions.
我们用战狮和它交战
With it distracted,
它的注意力被分散了
Allura and Coran will land
阿劳拉和克兰就降落城♥堡♥
and load all of its citizens.
让所有人上去
Or we could load Balmerans into our lions a few at a time
或者我们用战狮一次载几个巴尔莫拉人
and shuttle them to the ship.
把他们运到飞船上
No engaging ferocious laser-eye guy.
不要和凶猛激光眼交火
How long would that take?
这要花多长时间
Days? Weeks? We only have hours.
几天 几个星期 我们只有几小时
Look, we don't need to beat this thing.
听着 我们不必打败这东西
We just need to bait it away from the ship.
我们只需引诱它远离飞船就行了
Provoke and evade.
激怒它然后躲开
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 有个问题
I'm worried that we're going to be really,
我担心我们会非常
really good at the provoking part,
非常擅长激怒它
and then really bad at the evading part.
然后又完全躲不开它的攻击
But if this is what it takes to save Shay and
但如果这样可以就谢伊
everyone on the planet, then I'm in.
和所有人 那么算我一个
Can you contact the other Balmerans?
你能联络到其他巴尔莫拉人吗
I can, but I know not what they'll say.
我可以 但我不知道他们会说什么
Leave the planet? Our home?
离开这里 离开我们的家吗
It's the only option. I'm coming down.
别无他法 我准备下来了
Princess, no! It's too dangerous!
公主 不要 太危险了
Someone has to be there to lead these people out.
必须有人带这些人出去
You're coming down?
你要下来吗
That thing will spot your pod and blow it to pieces.
那东西会发现你的隔舱然后炸成碎片的
Let me worry about that.
这个就让我来操心吧
You just focus on keeping the creature distracted.
你专心转移这东西的注意力就行了
Okay, we've provoked. Time to evade!
好了 我们激怒它了 该逃跑了
Princess, we've lured the monster away. It's time.
公主 我们把怪物引走了 该你了
I'll contact you all when I'm on the ground.
我到达地面时会联♥系♥你们所有人的
Be careful out there.
在外面要小心啊
Is that Allura?
那是阿劳拉吗
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表