剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
We've got to protect the Princess!
我们必须要保护好公主
I'm on the ground.
我到达地面了
Hurry! I don't know how long we can hold this thing off.
快点 我不知道我们还能拖多久
Shay, I'm going to need your help.
谢伊 我需要你帮忙
Princess?
公主
Have you contacted the other Balmerans?
你联♥系♥其他巴尔莫拉人了吗
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么了
All Balmerans give thanks for
所有巴尔莫拉人感谢
the kindness you and the paladins bestowed upon us,
你和战士们对我们的好意
but, alas, we cannot take leave of our home.
但是啊 我们不能离开自己的家园
What?
什么
If our great Balmera's life cycle is over because of us,
如果我们伟大的巴尔莫拉因为我们命数已尽
then our desire is to stay with it until the end.
那我们的愿望是和它在一起 直到最后
But you'll never survive.
但你们活不下来的
We contacted the others, and all agree.
我们联♥系♥其他人了 他们都同意了
It's not right that you risk your lives for us.
你为我们拿自己的性命冒险是不对的
Please, away.
拜托 走吧
We ask for no more guilt and shame upon us.
不要再让我们感到内疚和羞耻了
It is our wish. The wish of all Balmerans.
这是我们的愿望 所有巴尔莫拉人的愿望
No. I won't give up on you.
不 我不会放弃你们的
I won't give up on any of you,
一个都不会
no matter the circumstances.
不管发生什么情况
But we do not ask this of you. Please!
但是我们没有要求你这样做 拜托了
I have heard your words. Now, let me speak mine.
我听见你说的话了 现在 听我说
I want to talk to the Balmerans.
我想和巴尔莫拉人说话
Can you get a message to them from me?
你能替我传达信息吗
There is no need to speak for you.
没必要让我们传话
You have a unique power within.
你内心有着一股独特的力量
The Balmera will carry your words.
巴尔莫拉会替你传话
Speak your heart, child. All can hear you.
说出你的心声吧 孩子 所有人都能听见
Balmerans, this is Princess Allura.
巴尔莫拉人 我是阿劳拉公主
You don't know me,but I am here to help.
你们不认识我 但我是来帮你们的
I know what it's like to watch your home planet die.
我知道眼看着自己的星球死去是什么感觉
For I come from planet Altea,
因为我来自艾尔提亚星
a planet that has long been destroyed by the Galra.
很久之前被迦尔拉毁灭了
But I refused to give up.
但是我拒绝放弃
And now, you all have the same choice.
现在你们也有相同的选择
You can decide now to devote your lives
你们可以决定奉献自己的生命
to making sure this never happens to another planet.
确保这不会发生在另一个星球上
I am eternally sorry for what has happened to the Balmera,
巴尔莫拉发生这种事我真的很抱歉
but I beg you, do not let its dying be in vain.
但是我请求你们 不要让它白白死去
Honor the Balmera's death by refusing to give up.
决不放弃以纪念巴尔莫拉的逝去
Join me in my fight against the Galra.
和我一起对抗迦尔拉
Your words have touched our hearts.
你的话触动了我们的心
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
You've given us reason to hope again.
你给了我们原因再次燃起希望
Everyone, head to the caves just under the surface.
所有人去地表下的洞穴里
Princess, your speech must have worked.
公主 你的演讲一定成功了
The Balmerans are moving toward the surface!
巴尔莫拉人在往地表走
Coran, we're just beneath the surface.
克兰 我们就在地表下
Triangulate my position.
精确我的位置
This is your landing zone.
这就是降落点
Yes, Allura. Readying ship.
好的 阿劳拉 飞船就位
Castle of Lions, coming in!
狮子城♥堡♥正在赶来
Paladins, how are you holding up?
战士们 你们情况怎么样
I think we've got him pretty distracted.
我觉得我们干得不错
Are the Balmerans in position?
巴尔莫拉人到位了吗
They're making their way to the top.
他们正在往地面走
Bring them out! Hurry, now!
带他们出来 快点 就现在
No!
不要
It's on the verge of collapsing!
就快要崩塌了
We have to go!
我们得走了
But the Balmerans! They're trapped!
但是巴尔莫拉人 他们被困住了
What can be done? Time is short!
我们能做什么 没时间了
Every hit weakens the Balmera.
每一击都会削弱巴尔莫拉
Have you evacuated yet?What's happening?
你们撤了吗 怎么了
The Balmerans are trapped.
巴尔莫拉人被困住了
Just keep distracting that beast!
继续转移那怪物的注意力就好
Do you want us to distract it by dying?
你想让我们以死为代价吗
Because that's what's going to happen!
因为我们真的会死哦
Guys, remember when I said we didn't have to beat it?
你们记得我说过不必打败它吧
Yes, I remember that. We might have to beat it.
是的 我记得 我们可能得打败它了
We're lost!
我们输了
All are trapped with no chance for escape!
所有人都困住了 没机会逃跑了
We can't give up.
我们不能放弃
But what can be done?
但是能做什么呢
The Balmera!
巴尔莫拉
The ground beneath your mighty ship appears healed.
你们飞船下的地表似乎在愈合
Its essence thrives. But how?
其精华在生长 但是怎么会呢
The Castle!
城♥堡♥
Not just the Castle, but you, as well.
不只是城♥堡♥ 还有你
It's true.
是真的
Your Altean energy combined with the ship's crystal
你的艾尔提亚能量和飞船的晶体
has revitalized this part of the Balmera.
让巴尔莫拉的这一部分重获新生
That's it!
就是这样
Maybe we can perform the ceremony you spoke about.
或许我们可以进行你说的那个仪式
We can save the Balmera. What ceremony?
我们可以拯救巴尔莫拉 什么仪式
In the days of old,when Alteans were given
在过去 当艾尔提亚人获得了
the gift of crystals from a Balmera,
来自巴尔莫拉晶体赐予的天赋时
we would repay its sacrifice by performing a ceremony.
我们会举♥行♥仪式回报她做出的牺牲
A sacred Altean would re-infuse
神圣的艾尔提亚会将
the Balmera with quintessence.
自己的精华重新注入巴尔莫拉
In this way, we had a symbiotic relationship.
这样 我们就形成了共生关系
The Galra have only been taking.
迦尔拉只是索取
It's time we give back.
是时候我们给予回馈了
I can connect with the crystal in the bridge
我可以在桥上和晶体相连
and use the Castle's power as an amplifier.
用城♥堡♥的力量将其放大
When your father performedthe ceremony,
你父亲举♥行♥仪式的时候
it was on a much smaller scale.
规模要小得多
I beg you.
我请求你
To heal an entire planet,
要治愈一整个星球
it could take more energy than you possess.
需要的能量远超出你所有
You may not live through it.
你可能会死
I know you're scared for me, Coran, but I must try.
我知道你担心我 克兰 但我一定要试试
Guys, this isn't working.
大家伙 这没用啊
We'll never take this beast down in our lions.
我们在战狮里是打不倒它的
Well, forming Voltron didn't work, either.
组成战神金刚也不行啊
Not without some way to shoot all those laser eyes at once.
如果可以一次把所有激光眼射掉就行
That's weird. What are you trying to tell me?
好奇怪 你想告诉我什么
Guys! Guys, something's happening here!
大家 这边有情况
I-I think there's a way to
我想有办法一下
take down all those laser eyes at once.
搞定所有的激光眼
Well, what is it?
那是什么
Do you remember how Voltron formed
你们记得战神金刚是怎么和
that sword with Keith's bayard?
吉斯的骑士组成利剑的吗
I think my lion's telling me
我觉得我的狮子在告诉我
I can do the same thing with my bayard.
我的骑士也可以
Are you sure? Let's find out. Form thingy!
你确定吗 试试就知道了 变形
It didn't work! Because we didn't form Voltron yet.
没用 因为我们还没合体
Right. Yeah, I know.
对的 好的我知道
Guys,whatever we're planning,
不管计划是什么
let's hurry up and do it.
我们得赶紧行动
We've got to defend the Castle!
我们得保护城♥堡♥
Everyone, follow me. Form Voltron!
大家跟着我 合体战神金刚
It's not enough!
挡不住啊
We'll have to try something else!
我们得试试其他的
Are you guys seeing this? Roger that.
你们看见了吗 收到
Let's see what this thing can do. Engage!
我们看看这东西有多厉害 交火
Guys, look!
你们快看
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表