剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Sir, how are we going to take the Castle
大人 只有我们两个人和五个受伤的哨兵
with just the two of us and five damaged sentries?
怎么才能打败城♥堡♥呢
By exploiting our enemy's weaknesses.
利用敌人的弱点
What weaknesses?
什么弱点
The worst weakness of all: They value the lives of others.
最致命的弱点: 他们珍惜他人的生命
Good luck out there.
祝你们一路平安
Thank you all for everything.
感谢你们做的一切
We never dreamed we'd see our families again.
我们从来没想过还能再次见到家人
But you gave us hope. You gave the universe hope.
但是你们给了我们希望 你们给了宇宙希望
Pidge, there you are.
皮吉 原来你在这
Why would you hurt my brother? You were friends.
为什么你要伤害我哥哥 你们曾经是朋友
I did it to save him. What?
我是为了救他 生命
My memory of the event
我们在跟怪兽战斗时
came back when we were fighting the monster.
我想起整件事了
Your dad was being sent
你♥爸♥爸和比较弱的囚犯
off with the weaker prisoners to a work camp.
被发配去了犯人劳动营
Meanwhile, Matt and I
同时 马特和我
were forced to fight in the gladiator arena.
被迫在角斗场决斗
Matt was going to fight first, but he was scared.
马特要第一个上场决斗 但是他吓坏了
We all were.
我们都很害怕
I'm not going to make it. I'll never see my family again!
我赢不了的 我再也见不到家人了
You can do this.
你可以的
This is my fight!
这是我的战斗
I want blood!
我要见血
Take care of your father.
照顾好你父亲
You saved him?
你救了他
You attacked him so they would choose you instead.
你攻击他是为了让他们换你上场
I'm so sorry I doubted you! Thank you! Thank you so much!
真对不起我怀疑了你 谢谢 太谢谢你了
I can tell you really miss them.
我看得出来你非常想念他们
I know they miss you, too.
我知道他们也想念你
Your brother and father would be proud of you, Katie.
你哥哥和父亲会为你骄傲的 凯蒂
Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
别担心 我会帮你保守秘密的
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表