剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
The download from the Galra ship was enough
从伽尔拉飞船上下载的信息
to at least get me in the right direction to start my search.
足以让我找到正确的搜寻方向
I have a pod all ready to go.
我有一个飞船随时可以起飞
You can't leave.
你不能离开
You can't tell me what to do!
轮不到你告诉我该做什么
If you leave, we can't form Voltron.
如果你离开 我们就无法组成战神金刚
And that means we can't defend the universe against Zarkon.
就意味着我们无法对抗扎肯 保卫宇宙
You're not the only one with a family.
并不是只有你一个人有家
All these Arusians have families.
每个阿鲁斯人都有家
Everyone in the universe has families.
宇宙中的每个人也都有家
Yeah, I have a family. They live on Earth.
是的 我有一个家 生活在地球上
I want to be with them. Is that, like, a thing that can happen?
我想和他们在一起 这样可能吗
You want to leave, too? Of course I do!
你也想走啊 当然想了
Look, Voltron is super-cool, don't get me wrong,
听着 战神金刚超级酷的 别误解我的意思
but I never signed up for a lifetime in space, fighting aliens.
但我从没签过与外星人战斗的终身契约
You're putting the lives of two people
你是把两个人的生命
over the lives of everyone else in the entire galaxy!
置于整个银河系所有性命之上
Keith, that's not how a team works.
吉斯 团队不是这样运作的
People have to want to be a part of it. They can't be forced.
人们必须自愿成为其中一员 而不是被迫
If you want to leave, we won't try to stop you.
如果你想离开 我们不会拦你
But, please, just think about what you're doing.
但是 请你好好想想自己在做什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're going to have to find someone else to pilot the Green Lion.
你们得找别人驾驶绿狮了
I can't believe it. This team is falling apart.
不敢相信 这支队伍要分崩离析了
How will we ever form Voltron?
我们以后要怎么组成战神金刚
Hey, Rover.
嘿 漫游者
Wait. Where's Pidge?
等等 皮吉去哪了
Coran, look out!
克兰 小心
What happened? I'm not sure.
发生什么了 我不太清楚
The crystal!
晶石
Lance!
兰斯
Lance? Lance!
兰斯 兰斯
We have to get Lance to the infirmary!
我们必须把兰斯送到医务室
Without the crystal, the Castle has no power.
没有晶石 城♥堡♥就没有能源
He doesn't look good.
他看起来不太妙
Lion warriors, our village is under attack!
雄狮勇士们 我们遭到了袭击
We need help!
需要你们的帮助
Let's get to the lions! You can't.
我们去找雄狮吧 你不能
They're sealed in their hangars. There's no way to get them out.
他们被封锁在飞机库里 不可能弄出来
We're defenseless.
我们失去了防御能力
Will you not help us?
你们不帮助我们了吗
We'll help you. We just...
我们会帮的 只是
This is bad.
这太糟了
We have to get a new crystal to get the Castle working again.
我们必须找一块新的晶石让城♥堡♥运作起来
But, to get a new crystal, we need a ship.
但我们需要一艘飞船
The pod I was loading, we can use that!
飞船已经着陆 我们可以用它
I left the bay door open.
停靠港的门还开着
I can use the scanner in the pod
我能用飞船里面的扫描仪
to see if there's a Balmera nearby.
查看附近是否有巴尔莫拉
Hunk, you come with me. I'll need someone big to help me carry the crystal.
汉克 你跟我来 我需要大块头帮我搬晶石
A Balmera?
一个巴尔莫拉
It's where the crystals come from. I'll tell you about it on the way!
就是晶石的来源 我会在路上给你解释的
I'll go see what's happening at the Arusian village.
我去看看阿鲁斯村庄里发生了什么
I'll go with you, Keith.
我和你一起 吉斯
I brought this on the poor Arusians.
是我给可怜的阿鲁斯人带来了这场灾难
I'll tend to Lance and stand watch over the Castle.
我留下照顾兰斯 守住城♥堡♥
It's our first bit of luck.There's a source not too far.
我们运气不错 附近就有个源头
We won't need a wormhole to get there, thankfully.
谢天谢地 我们不需要通过虫洞去那里
I made some modifications to the shuttle.
我给飞机增加了两个功能
The first change is a cloaking device that I reverse-engineered
第一个就是隐形装置
from the invisible walls on the training deck.
是我从训练甲板的隐形墙上反向研制出的
The second is a tank of booster fuel
第二个是一箱助推燃料
that I mounted on the fuel line.
是我通过燃料管道加上的
Using that during flight
在飞行过程使用这两个功能
would turn the whole pod into a bomb!
会让整个飞船变成一个炸♥弹♥
Okay. Maybe you shouldn't use that modification after all.
好吧 要不然你就别使用了
We ready to hit it? Right. Let's go.
准备好出发了吗 好 走吧
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Hang on, buddy. Help is on the way.
坚持住 兄弟 马上就有人来救你了
Sendak.
森达克
Stand aside.
给我让开
No. You're not getting in.
不 你不能进去
Yes, I am.
不 我能
I see you spent some time with the druids.
我看见你和德鲁伊人混在一起
They do love to experiment.
他们很喜欢做实验
Too bad you didn't get the latest model.
你没拿到最新的模型真是太可惜了
Let him go or your friend won't make it!
放开他 不然你的朋友就没命了
Voltron is ours.
战神金刚是我们的
Oh, no.
哦 不
What's happening? Look! Attackers!
怎么了 看 是攻击者
I'll go in for a closer look.
我过去仔细看看
Stay here with them. Keith!
和他们待在一起 吉斯
What?
什么
Oh, no. They tricked us!
哦不 我们被耍了
It was just a diversion to separate us and thin the Castle defenses!
他们是在调虎离山 削弱城♥堡♥的防御
Power up the Castle.
恢复城♥堡♥电源
The lions are all in their bays.
雄狮们都被锁在隔间里
Raising particle barrier. Begin launch sequence.
开启粒子屏障 启动发射程序
We're too late. No!
我们太晚了 不
They have control of the Castle. They're taking Voltron!
他们已经控制了城♥堡♥ 控制了战神金刚
Make contact with Emperor Zarkon.
联♥系♥扎肯大帝
Sendak.
森达克
My mission is complete.
我的使命已完成
I've captured the Altean Castle, along with all of the Voltron lions.
我已控制住艾尔提亚城♥堡♥和战神金刚雄狮
I am currently preparing for launch
目前在准备发射程序
and will be delivering them all to you shortly.
马上就能将它们发送给您
This news is most pleasing. You have done your duty.
真是个好消息 你完成了自己的使命
Vrepit Sa!
嗜血万岁
Vrepit Sa!
嗜血万岁
Haxus, ready the Castle for takeoff.
哈克瑟斯 准备发射城♥堡♥
Yes, Commander.
好的 长官
Can we break through the barrier? No.
我们能冲过屏障吗 不能
And whoever has taken the Castle has a crystal,
但控制城♥堡♥的人手里有晶石
which means they'll be able to fly the ship.
意味着他们能驾驶飞船
We have to stop them.
我们必须阻止他们
How are we going to do that? Keith, can you hear me?
我们要怎么办 吉斯 你能听到我吗
Pidge, is that you? Where are you?
皮吉 是你吗 你在哪
I'm inside the Castle.
我在城♥堡♥内部
Sendak has taken over and he's preparing for launch.
森达克控制了这里 正在准备发射程序
He's got Lance and Shiro.
他手上还有兰斯和西罗
Pidge, listen. If they've started the launch sequence,
皮吉 听着 如果他们启动了发射程序
then we don't have much time before liftoff to stop it.
那我们就没有太多时间去阻止
What do I have to do?
我该做什么
You have to get down to the main engine control panel
你必须前往主引擎控制面板
and disconnect the primary turbine from the central energy chamber.
断开初压涡轮机与能量室的连接
If you can do that, Sendak will have to reset the whole system.
这样一来 森达克就不得不重启整个系统
That might give us enough time to find a way to stop them.
我们就有时间设法阻止他们
Is this the Balmera planet with the crystals?
是巴尔莫拉星上有晶石吗
It's not a planet. Balmera are ancient animals.
巴尔莫拉不是行星 是一种古老的动物
Petrified, but still alive.
已经石化了 但还活着
Their bodies naturally create the crystals
他们的身体会产出晶石
that help power mini Altean ships.
为小型阿尔提亚飞船供能
I often accompanied my grandfather to visit these majestic creatures
我的祖父建造狮城的时候
when he was building the Castle of Lions.
我常常跟着他来看这些伟大的生物
I'll never forget the first time
我永远也忘不了第一次看到巴尔莫拉的样子
I saw the sparkling surface of a Balmera.
他们的表面金光闪闪
You're in for quite a treat.
你这次要大饱眼福了
Oh, no. This is horrifying.
哦 不 太可怕了
The Galra have turned this into a mining colony!
伽尔拉人把这里变成了一个采矿殖民地
They're completely destroying it! They have no regard for the poor creature!
他们把这儿全毁了 根本不管那些动物的死活
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表