剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
We'll be arriving at the Balmera soon.
我们很快就将到达巴尔莫拉
Liberating these Balmerans from Zarkon's grasp will not be easy.
从扎肯手中解救巴尔莫拉人绝非易事
So, what's the plan?
所以 有什么计划
We go in there and just…
我们冲进去…
And free the prisoners?
然后解救那些囚徒吗
What was that noise?
那是什么声音
Laser guns.
激光枪
No, Lance, I think you mean...
兰斯 我觉得你的意思是
That sounds like fireworks.
那听起来像烟花
Technically, they're more like...
技术上应该是像这样...
Okay, enough with the bad sound effects.
好了 别再做低劣的声效了
Besides, it's more like...
况且应该是像这样...
What? You're crazy.
什么 你疯了
No way. Wrong.
不可能 错了
Paladins, focus.
圣♥战♥士们 专心点
Besides, we can't just shoot at the Galra.
而且 我们不能直接向伽尔拉开火
This Balmera, it's, like, alive.
巴尔莫拉像是活的
And from what we've seen, it doesn't look very good.
看起来情况不太好
Yes.
是啊
it's an atrocity what the Galra
伽尔拉对这个巨兽所做的
have been doing to this grand beast.
简直是暴行
Stealing its crystals,
偷了它的水晶
its very life force,
它的生命之力
without ever performing the energy
且完全不举♥行♥
rejuvenation ceremonies to heal it.
能量恢复仪式来救治它
After seeing Shay's people enslaved,
看着谢伊的人们都成为了阶下囚
it made me realize how bad Zarkon really is.
我意识到扎肯有多可恶
And we're the only ones who can stop him.
我们是仅有的能阻止他的人
Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels guns blazing.
嗯 所以我们不能冲进隧♥道♥机♥枪♥扫射
Plan B.
B计划
We figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface
我们想办法把伽尔拉逼出地表
and battle them out there.
然后在上面战斗
I know.
我懂
If we attack all of this big mining stuff on the surface,
如果我们袭击地表这些大开采机
the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it.
伽尔拉军队肯定得出来保卫它
Then we beat them up,
然后我们消灭他们
head down to the tunnels,
再冲进隧♥道♥里
Voltron saves the day.
战神金刚万岁
How will we know how many are left in the tunnels?
但我们怎么知道隧♥道♥里还剩多少
We can track the Galra and the Balmerans
我们可以用生物热生命探测技术
using Biothermal Life Indicator Point Technology.
追踪伽尔拉和巴尔莫拉人
Oh, BLIP tech!
生物热生命探测技术
It's an acronym.
这是简写
One of you will need to fly around the Balmera
你们之一得绕巴尔莫拉飞行
and drop sensors into the shafts on each side.
把探测器扔进两头的通道里
Then we'll be able to see
然后我们就能知道
where the Galra and the Balmerans are.
伽尔拉和巴尔莫拉人在哪里
There are already sensors built into your suits.
你们的制♥服♥里已经装了探测器
I can do it.
我可以
I just modified the Green Lion
我刚改进了绿狮
with the invisible maze's cloaking ability.
让它能有隐身的效果
I should be able to fly around unnoticed.
我可以绕着飞而不被发现
That's their main power generator.
那是他们的主发电机
If you take that down,
如果你能毁了它
it will severely weaken their defenses.
就能严重削弱他们的防御
We'll stay in cloud cover and give tactical support.
我们会呆在云层上提供战略支持
With the Castle's defenses weakened from Sendak's crystal,
森达克的水晶削弱了城♥堡♥的防卫能力
we won't be of much help to you.
我们无法给你太多帮助
I'll take out the power generator.
我们会搞定发电机的
Keith, Lance, Hunk
吉斯 兰斯 汉克
You take out these big mining rigs around the area.
你们解决这附近的大开采机
Okay, let's do this! Let's go kick some alien butt!
我们上吧 好好教训一下这些异类
You think the Balmerans will have a parade for us
等我们救出了巴尔莫拉人
after we've freed everybody?
他们会游♥行♥感谢我们吗
It's not about the glory, Lance.
兰斯 我们可不是为了荣誉
It's about freeing prisoners from Zarkon.
我们是为了从扎肯手中解救那些囚徒
No, I know. I know. But still. When they...
我懂我懂 不过 当他们...
This is it. Get your heads in the game.
就是这样 专注于任务吧
Remember, the Balmera is a living creature.
记住 巴尔莫拉是条生命
Make sure you pinpoint only the Galra installations
确保你们瞄准的是伽尔拉的装置
and not its surface.
而不是地表
Initiating cloak.
启动隐形衣
How do I take this thing down?
我要怎么毁了这东西
What's that?
那是什么
Jaw blade?
巨颚刀吗
Okay! Let's do this!
好吧 我们上吧
All sensors delivered.
所以探测器都已送达
Did you guys just see that?
你们看到了吗
I got fire power!
我有火焰炮
Hey! I want that!
是我想要的
Oh, no!
不是吧
Hey, we can't let this thing hurt the Balmera.
我们不能让这东西毁了巴尔莫拉
I think my lion knows what to do!
我的狮子知道怎么做
Aw, snap!
棒
These rays are super cool, just like me!
这些射线太酷了 和我一样
Great job, team!
好样的 伙伴们
Where are all the troops?
那些军队在哪
They're not coming to the surface.
他们没来表面
I remember seeing a lot of Galra guys down in the mines.
我看到很多伽尔拉人在矿井里
We've located a hangar
我们已经定位到了
full of Galra fighters
满满一机棚的伽尔拉士兵
just below the surface.
就在地表下
Someone has to take those out before they can launch.
得有人在他们发动前消灭他们
They're luring us down,
他们在引诱我们下去
but we have no choice.
可我们无从选择
Keith, Lance, you guys hit the hangar.
吉斯 兰斯 攻击那机棚
Hunk, head to the prison
汉克 去监狱
to rescue Shay and the other Balmerans.
救谢伊和其它巴尔莫拉人
Pidge and I will track down the Galra soldiers.
我和皮吉继续追踪伽尔拉士兵
Yes, sir. Tenfour.
遵命 收到
On it. Let's do this!
好的 就这么干
Commander Prorok
普罗罗克司令
We have word from the troops on Balmera X-95 Vox.
巴尔莫拉上的军队有事禀报
The informants were right.
情报是对的
Voltron is there.
战神金刚在那
Excellent. Everything is going according to plan.
太棒了 一切都按计划进行
How do you wish to proceed?
您准备怎么办
Should we inform Emperor Zarkon?
我们应该上报扎肯大帝吗
Contact Subcommander Ylvik.
通知副司令伊尔维克
His fleet is awaiting my command.
他的舰队在等着我的命令
Tell him it's time to attack.
通知他 是时候攻击了
I will update the Emperor.
我会向大帝汇报的
The entire hangar's only being guarded by a few sentries.
整个机棚只有几个哨兵守卫
Let's go!
我们走
Cool your jets, Keith!
冷静点 吉斯
Don't you remember that stuff about this Balmera
你忘了巴尔莫拉其实
thing being a sensitive animal?
是敏感的动物吗
Oh, right.
哦 对哦
Yeah, so we can't just blow things up like a psycho.
所以我们不能像疯子一样炸了它
You got a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗
I do. We sneak into the control room
有 我们溜进控制室
to shut down the bay doors.
关了机棚门
That'll trap the ships in. That...
这样能困住飞船 那...
actually is a better idea.
真是个更好的办法
Allura, Coran, what's my location?
阿劳拉 克兰 我在哪
All these tunnels look the same.
所有隧♥道♥看起来都一样
I can't remember where the prison is.
我忘记监狱在哪了
You're on the right path.
你这条路是对的
Turn right at the next tunnel.
在下个隧♥道♥右转
Once you get there,
你一到
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表