剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
I chose to hide them.
我选择把他们藏起来
I think I understand.
我觉得我明白
No, daughter, you were right.
不 女儿 你是对的
I made a terrible mistake,
我犯了可怕的错误
one that cost the universe countless lives.
那错误致使宇宙逝去了无尽生命
Forming Voltron is the only way to stop Zarkon.
重组战神金刚是阻止扎肯的唯一方法
You must be willing to sacrifice everything
为了集♥合♥狮子们 并纠正我的过错
to assemble the lions and correct my error.
你必需愿意牺牲一切
You five paladins were brought here for a reason.
你们五位战士来到这是有原因的
The Voltron Lions are meant to be piloted by you and you alone.
战神金刚的狮子注定只由你们来驾驶
We must fight and keep fighting until we defeat Zarkon.
我们必须坚持战斗 直到打败扎肯
It is our destiny.
这是我们的命运
Voltron is the universe's only hope.
战神金刚是宇宙唯一的希望
We are the universe's only hope.
我们是宇宙唯一的希望
We're with you, Princess.
我们与你同在 公主
Your suits of armor.
你们的全副武装
Cool! Outstanding.
酷 真是不同凡响
Nice. Oh, neat!
漂亮 真棒
Princess, are you sure about this?
公主 你确定要这样做
They aren't exactly the
他们未必就是
best and brightest the universe has to offer.
宇宙中最出类拔萃的人
No, but they're all we've got.
确实 但我们只有他们
Boys, it's time to suit up!
小伙子们 该装备起来了
The bayard is the traditional weapon of the Paladins of Voltron.
"骑士"是战神金刚战士的传统武器
It takes a distinct shape for each paladin.
每个战士的武器都有特别的形式
Aw, you got a cute little bayard.
你的小"骑士"真是可爱
Yeah, it is pretty cute.
没错 是挺可爱的
Shiro, I'm afraid your bayard
希罗 恐怕你的"骑士"
was lost with its paladin.
与上一代战士一起失踪了
I guess I'll just have to make do.
看来我只能凑合一下了
You'll need to retrieve the Red Lion from Sendak's ship.
你们必须从森达克的飞船上取回红狮
That's a pretty big ship.
那真是条大船
How are we gonna know where the Red Lion is?
我们如何得知红狮在哪
It's not a matter of "We." It's a matter of "You."
那不是"我们"的事情 是"你"的
Pidge is right. Once we get you in,
皮吉说得对 一旦我们带你进去
you'll be able to feel its presence and track it down.
你就能感觉到它的存在 然后找到它
Yeah. You know how you felt
你知道在沙漠的时候
that crazy energy while we were in the desert?
你对那疯狂的能量是什么感觉吧
Yeah. You made fun of me for that.
是啊 你还取笑过我
And I'm proud of that,
我取笑你我自豪
but turns out it's exactly like that mumbo-jumbo.
但事实证明就是那种难言的感觉
Keith, remember, the Red Lion is extremely temperamental.
吉斯 记住 红狮非常地喜怒无常
You'll have to earn its respect.
你必须赢得它的尊重
All right. Here's our plan of attack.
好了 这就是我们的攻击计划
The Galra Empire knows about the Blue and Yellow Lion,
格拉帝国知道蓝狮和黄狮
but they don't know we have the Green Lion, too.
但他们不知道我们还有绿狮
Hunk, Lance, you'll act as
汉克 兰斯 你们来当诱饵
a decoy by pretending to give yourselves up.
假装你们要投降
Attention, Galra ship. Do not fire. We're surrendering our lions.
注意 格拉飞船 不要开火 我们放弃狮子
Hope this works.
希望能成功
While Sendak is distracted,
趁森达克的注意力被分散
Keith, Pidge, and I will sneak onto the ship in the Green Lion.
我和吉斯 皮吉乘坐绿狮偷偷潜入飞船
Keith and I will find the Red Lion while Pidge guards our exit.
我和吉斯去找红狮 绿狮守着退路
Hunk, Lance, find some way to take down that ion cannon.
汉克 兰斯 想办法拿下那个离子炮
Pidge, what's your ETA?
皮吉 你估计什么时候到
We're in.
我们进来了
Activate tractor beam.
激活牵引光束
What's that thing?
那是什么东西
I think that's our signal to get out of here!
我想这是我们闪人的信♥号♥♥
They lied to us. Launch fighters!
他们是诈降 启动战斗机
Hunk, you dismantle the ion
汉克 你去破坏离子炮
cannon while I take these jerks on a space ride!
我去遛着这帮傻子飞一圈
Ten-four!
明白
I've been here before.
我来过这里
After I was taken by the Galra
我被格拉从冥卫四上
cruiser off Kerberos, they brought us here.
俘获之后 他们把我们带到了这里
So, that means your other crewmembers,
那么你的其他同伴
they might be held captive here.
可能还被关押在这里
We... We've got to rescue them.
我们... 我们得去救他们
Pidge, we don't have time.
皮吉 我们时间不够
We have to get the Red Lion and get back to Arus.
我们必须找到红狮然后返回阿♥拉♥斯
But we can't just leave prisoners here!
但我们不能就这么抛下囚犯不管
Look, no one understands that more than me,
听着 没有人比我更清楚这一点
but, in war, we have to make hard choices.
但在战争中 我们必须做出艰难选择
Now, let's get moving.
好了 我们继续前进
No!
不
Commander Holt is my father.
霍特指挥官是我父亲
He and my brother were the ones on the Kerberos Mission with you.
冥卫四任务中你另两名同伴就是他和我哥哥
Commander Holt is your father?
霍特指挥官是你的父亲
Yes. I've been searching everywhere for him and my brother.
是的 我一直在寻找他和我哥哥
And I'm not going to give
我好不容易和他们这么接近
up looking when I'm this close. I won't!
不会这么放弃的 绝不
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
What?
什么
I remember where the prisoners are held.
我记得囚犯被关在哪
Keith, you go find the Red Lion.
吉斯 你去寻找红狮
By myself?
就我自己
Minor change of plans. You'll be fine.
计划微调 你能行的
Just remember, patience yields focus.
记住 耐心生专注
So... run!
那么... 行动
Great. Now, which way?
好极了 走哪边呢
What the Quiznak? What is that? A force field?
见鬼 那是什么 力场吗
Particle barrier up!
升起粒子屏障
Is that what's supposed to happen?
这反应对吗
All the barrier crystals are out of alignment.
所有屏障水晶的校准都被打乱了
We have to fix it immediately.
我们需要立马修好
Without the particle barrier, we'll be defenseless.
没有粒子屏障 我们没有任何防护
We're both too big. What can we do?
我们俩体型都太大了 这怎么办
The mice! How do they know how to do this?
小老鼠 他们怎么会修这个
I can hear them talking to me.
我能听懂它们对我说话
I think our minds are connected.
我想我们的意识是相通的
It must be from sharing the sleep pod for 10,000 years.
一定是因为这一万年都共用一个休眠舱
Thank you, friends.
谢谢你们 我的朋友
Coran, what are you doing?
克兰 你在干什么
I'm trying to get them to make me a sandwich.
我试图让它们去给我做一个三明治
You've got to be kidding me!
你一定是在逗我
Patience yields focus.
耐心生专注
Gotcha.
找到了
That thing saw us. We should get out of here.
这东西发现我们了 我们得赶快离开
Wait. I think this might come in handy.
等等 这东西可能有用
Now, I'll just reset the controls...
我要重置控制权...
and it's working for us.
现在它替我们工作了
I'm going to call you "Rover." Follow me!
我决定叫你"漫游者" 跟上我
Open up.
打开门
Excellent, Pidge.
干得漂亮 皮吉
Dad?
爸爸
Don't be afraid. We're here to help you escape.
别害怕 我们是来救你们的
It's you... It's you, the Champion.
是你... 是你啊 冠军
If anyone can get us out of here, he can.
如果有人能把我们救出去 那一定是他
Wh... What did you call me?
你们... 你们叫我什么
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
Let's get to the escape pods. Let's go. Come on!
让我们去找逃逸舱 走吧 快点
Whoa-ho-ho! Yeah, buddy!
哇哈哈 嘿 伙计
This is way more fun without Hunk's barfing!
没有汉克吐得翻江倒海的果然有趣多了
Bingo.
找到了
Let's get out of here. Open up.
我们走 打开
It's me. Keith. Your buddy.
是我啊 吉斯 你的兄弟
It's me!
是我
Keith, your...
我是吉斯 你的...
I am your paladin!
我是你的骑士
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表