剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
A Galra battleship has set its tracker to us!
追踪到了一艘格拉战舰
How did they find us?
他们怎么找到我们的
I'm not sure, but I bet it's Keith's fault.
我不确定 但肯定是吉斯的错
Say whatever you've got to say to make yourself feel better.
让我们都深陷虫洞的另一边后
After getting us stuck on the other side of a wormhole!
随便你怎么耍嘴皮子 你开心就好
I'll stick you in a wormhole!
我要把你戳进虫洞里去
Stow it, cadets! This is no time to place blame.
别吵了 学员们 现在没时间论罪
It's time to work as a team. How long before they arrive?
拿出你们的团队精神来 他们到这里要多久
At their speed? Oh, well, carry the two...
以他们的速度 带着两个...
I'd say probably a couple of days.
我想可能要几天吧
Good. Let them come!
很好 他们尽管来
By the time they get here,
等他们到这里的时候
you five will have reformed Voltron,
你们五个都会配上改装后的战神金刚
and together, we will destroy Zarkon's empire!
我们会一起摧毁扎肯的帝国
Sorry. Food goo.
抱歉 吃撑了
Princess, there are five of these lions.
公主 一共有五只狮子
How are we going to find the rest?
我们要怎么找到其他的呢
King Alfor connected the lions to
阿弗尔国王将狮子与阿劳拉的
Allura's life force.
生命之力连在了一起
She alone is the key to the lions' whereabouts.
她可以找到狮子的下落
Whoa!
哇
These are coordinates.
这些是坐标
The Black Lion looks like
黑狮子好像
it's in the same location as the Blue Lion.
跟蓝狮子在同样的地方
Look at your primitive
快看 你原始的
synapses firing away in their little brain cage.
神经突触正在你的小脑袋里不断跳跃
Very observant. That's because the Black Lion is in the castle.
非常聪明 因为黑狮子在城♥堡♥中
To keep the Black Lion out of Zarkon's hands,
为了避免黑狮子落入扎肯之手
King Alfor locked it in the castle.
阿弗尔国王将它锁在了城♥堡♥中
It can only be freed if the other four lions are present.
只有其他四只狮子出现了 它才能被放出来
As you have found,
就像你发现的那样
the lions choose their pilots.
狮子们选择了它们的驾驶员
It is a mystical bond and cannot be forced.
有一种神秘的联♥系♥ 无法强制选择
The quintessence of the pilot is mirrored in his lion.
驾驶员与他的狮子拥有同样的灵魂
Together, they form something greater than
他们组合在一起行成某种强大的东西
science can explain.
是科学无法解释的
The Black Lion is the decisive head of Voltron.
黑狮子是战神金刚的头 至关重要
It will take a pilot who
它需要一个天生的领导者
is a born leader and in control at all times,
永远的把控者做驾驶员
someone whose men will follow without hesitation.
其他人都会毫不犹豫的追随他
That is why, Shiro, you will pilot the Black Lion.
希罗 所以要由你来驾驶黑狮子
The Green Lion has an inquisitive personality
绿狮子生性好奇
and needs a pilot of intellect and daring.
需要一个才智出众 勇敢的驾驶员
Pidge, you will pilot the Green Lion.
皮吉 你来驾驶绿狮子
The Blue Lion...
蓝狮子
Hold up, let me guess.
等等 让我来猜一下
Takes the most handsome slash best pilot of the bunch?
需要最帅气最优秀的那个驾驶员
The Yellow Lion is caring and kind.
黄狮子体贴善良
Its pilot is one who puts the needs of others above his own.
它的驾驶员会把他人的需要放在第一位
His heart must be mighty.
他的心必须很强大
As the leg of Voltron,
作为战神金刚的腿
you will lift the team up and hold them together.
你要承载着整个队伍 将他们会集在一起
The Red Lion is temperamental and the most difficult to master.
红狮子喜怒无常 最难控制
It's faster and more agile than the others,
它比其它狮子都要迅速敏捷
but also more unstable.
但也更不稳定
Its pilot needs to be someone
它的驾驶员需要
who relies more on instincts than skill alone.
有更多的直觉和天性 而非仅依靠技能
Keith, you will fly the Red Lion.
吉斯 你来驾驶红狮子
What? This guy?
什么 这个家伙
Unfortunately, I cannot locate the Red Lion's coordinates yet.
不幸的是 我还没有定位到红狮子的位置
There must be something wrong with the castle.
城♥堡♥一定是出了什么事
After 10,000 years, it might need some work.
一万年过去了 它可能需要修缮了
Don't worry, we'll find it soon.
别担心 我们很快就会找到它的
They don't call me "The Coranic" For nothing.
他们可不是白叫我"克兰工"的
It's because it sounds like "Mechanic."
那是因为它读起来很像"技工"
So... Coranic, mechanic.
"克兰工" 技工
It's not... It doesn't sound... exactly like it. It's similar.
听起来不是特别像 有些相似
Once all the lions are united, you will form Voltron,
等这些狮子组合起来 就能创造出战神金刚
the most powerful warrior ever known,
有史以来最强大的战士
the Defender of the Universe.
宇宙的守卫者
Awesome!
太棒了
Wait. Okay, we're going to
等等 好的 我们要去那里
be in there and flying lions. Got that part.
操纵这些狮子 这一点我了解了
How do lions turn into legs? Is this going to be a long trip?
可狮子要怎么变成腿呢 这需要很长时间吗
I have to pee. Do you people pee?
我要去撒个尿 你们尿吗
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
Pidge and I will go after the Green Lion.
我和皮吉去找绿狮子
Lance, you take Hunk and get the yellow one.
兰斯 你带着汉克去找黄狮子
Keith, you stay here.
吉斯你留在这里
If you locate that Red Lion, go get it.
如果你定位到红狮子 就去找它
In the meantime, I'll get this castle's defenses ready.
在此期间 我会做好这个城♥堡♥的防御工作
They'll be sorely needed.
这是必需的
I'll ready a pod and load the
我会造一个船舱 编好坐标
coordinates so that you can reach the Green Lion.
这样你就能找到绿狮子了
We can only keep the wormholes that lead to the other lions
我们只能将通往这些狮子的
open for two of your Earth hours,
虫洞开启地球时间的两个小时
so you'll have to be quick about your work.
所以你们动作要快点
The good news is that according to my readings,
好消息是据我了解
both planets are relatively peaceful.
两个星球都相对太平
So, if you do get stuck,
所以 就算你们回不来了
they could be relaxing places
它们也会是个不错的地方
to live out the rest of your lives.
让你们度过余生
Enjoy the trip! Wait! What? No!
旅途顺利 等等 等等 不
I did not receive the memo on this.
我之前怎么不知道
Look!
看
It's just a...
它只是个
whatever that thing is.
不管它是什么吧
I... I think he wants us to get in his canoe.
我觉得他想让我们到它的小船上去
Then I guess we should go.
那我们应该过去
I've been locked up by aliens for a year. This is nothing.
我被外星人关过一年 这不算什么
I wonder if Hunk and Lance
我想知道汉克和兰斯
are having as good a time as us.
是不是也和我们一样这么顺利
Oh, no! No, no, no! Oh! Oh, no!
不 不 不
I thought Coran said these planets were peaceful!
克兰说过这些星球很太平的
Maybe "peaceful" Means something else in Altean!
也许在阿尔特亚语里 "太平"有别的意思
According to the coordinates,
根据坐标
we're right on top of the Yellow Lion.
我们就在黄狮子顶上
It's below there, where they're mining for the ore.
就在底下 他们正在挖矿的地方
They don't even know the lion is there.
他们都不知道狮子就在那里
Or maybe they just got here and they're digging for the lion?
或者也许他们刚刚到这里 正在挖那个狮子
What do you think, Lance?
你怎么看 兰斯
Who cares? Just go get it!
谁关心这个 找到它就行了
I'm dropping you down there.
我把你放下去
Me? Down there? No. No, no, no.
把我放在那 不 不 不
Yes, I'll cover you!
是的 我会掩护你
What if the Yellow Lion doesn't work?
如果黄狮子不管用呢
What if I can't get in the mine?
如果我进不去那个矿井呢
What if I start crying? Too late. I'm already crying!
如果我开始哭了呢 太晚了 我已经哭了
Sorry, no time for questions.
抱歉 没时间回答你的问题
Yeah, sure, just drop me
是的 当然 就这么把我
off in an alien planet. That's cool, man.
放在一个陌生的星球 你真行
It's only occupied by mean
这里都是些不友好的
purple aliens that want to kill me, but whatever.
紫色外星人 想要杀我 算了随便怎么样吧
Just ignore them and go connect with a big,
不管他们了 来和这个黄色的
yellow, mechanical cat.
大机械猫建立联♥系♥吧
Easy-peasy. Yeah.
小菜一碟 是的
That all makes a ton of sense to me.
这对我来说很有意义
Cool.
太棒了
Okay, I'm in a giant hole.
好了 我在一个大洞里
Now what, Hunk?
现在要怎么办呢 汉克
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表