剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Huh?
哈
Okay, okay.
没事的 没事的
Coran, is that you?
克兰 是你吗
Okay, stop messing with me, guys. This isn't funny.
好了 伙计们 别玩了 这不好笑
Help! Help!
救命啊 救命
Hello? Coran?
是你吗 克兰
Help! Somebody!
救命啊 来人救救我
I'm trapped in the airlock.
我被困在气闸室了
I'm coming!
我来了
Huh?
哈
Okay, ha- ha. Good joke. You guys got me. Nice.
好吧 哈哈 干得漂亮 你们骗到我了
Airlock opening in 30 ticks.
气闸室30秒后开舱门
Okay, joke's over! You got me!
好吧 别玩了 你们已经骗到我了
...29, 28, 27...
29 28 27
Guys? Guys! Help!
伙计们 伙计们 救命啊
What was the first rank you held in Zarkon's army?
扎肯军队最强武器是什么
Where did you find the Red Lion?
你怎么在哪里发现红狮的
What is Zarkon's greatest weakness?
扎肯最大的弱点是什么
What makes you think you can possibly defeat him?
你凭什么觉得你可能打败他
If you were to attack Zarkon, where would you strike?
如果要对抗扎肯 你会攻击哪里
Why strike at all when you can join him?
既然可以成为同盟 为何要攻击
I bet if we can modulate the dynamics of this crystal,
我想如果我们可以改变晶体内的驱动力
we'll be able to reverse engineer a lot of Galra tech.
我们就可以逆向迦尔拉技术
Don't you think, Hunk?
你觉得呢 汉克
Hunk, are you paying attention?
汉克 你在听我说话吗
What? No, I'm sorry.
什么 没有 抱歉
That whole food goo ambush really set me on edge, Pidge.
刚刚的厨房♥时间让我心神不宁 皮吉
If we can't trust food, we are lost as a culture.
如果连食物我们都不信任了 我们还剩下什么
Relax. I'm sure the Castle's just glitchy.
别激动 肯定是城♥堡♥出点了小故障
It's 10,000 years old.
毕竟已经有1万年的历史了
Yeah, it does seem like the ship is not currently trying to kill us.
是啊 一点都不像是这艘船现在想杀了我们
Okay, so, all the sensors are on the crystal. Hit the switch.
好吧 所有传感器都在晶石上 按下那个开关
Hunk, did you accidentally hit the anti-gravity switch?
汉克 你是不是不小心按到了反重力开关
Uh, no. There's no anti-gravity switch. Uh, is there?
呃 没有啊 根本没有反重力开关 真的有吗
Curse my short arms!
手短坏事
Oh, I hate those little things! All right, forget it, Pidge.
噢 我讨厌这些小东西 算了 皮吉
I'm going to swim toward you. Just hang on!
我要游到你那边去 坚持一下
That's it. I'm all out of moves.
够了 我没办法了
Oh, I'm hungry again.
噢 我又饿了
I hope some food goo comes oozing out of these walls.
希望厨房♥可以流点食物到这边来
Help! Help! Help!
救我 救我 救我啊
...twelve, eleven, ten...
12 11 10
...nine, eight, seven...
9 8 7
Keith! ...six, five...
吉斯 6 5
What are you doing in there?
你在那里干什么
I need help! Because if you don't get me out of here right now,
快救我 你现在不把我放出去
I'm going to be sucked out into space! Doors opening.
我就要被吸进外太空了 舱门打开
I'm getting sucked out into space!
我要被吸出去了
Keith! Keith, come on!
吉斯 吉斯 快拉我
What were you doing out there?
你在那里干什么
Who was that guy? He was trying to kill me!
那个家伙是谁 他想要杀了我
Well, is he the Castle? Because that's who's trying to kill me!
他是这座城♥堡♥吗 因为这座城♥堡♥想要杀了我
Altean flowers are the most beautiful.
艾尔提亚的花朵是最美丽的
It is sad that I will only see them in my dreams.
可惜我只能在梦中看到它们
But, when I wake,
但是我一醒来
my memories are like these spores, scattered in the wind.
我的记忆就会如同这些花瓣一样随风飘散
Altea is not merely a dream, Allura.
艾尔提亚不仅仅是一个梦 阿劳拉
It still exists.
它依旧存在
The Altean flower, you can see it.
艾尔提亚的花朵你依旧有机会看到
You can touch it.
你可以触摸到
I can take you there. I can take you home.
我可以带你去那里 我可以带你回家
You can?
你可以吗
Would you like to go home?
你想回家吗
Yes. I want to go back to Altea, Father.
是的 我想要回艾尔提亚 父亲
Then come with me, and I will show you the way.
那就和我走吧 我带你去
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. I have an idea. Grab on!
等等 等等 我有办法了 抓住我的手
Yeah! We did it! Now, what?
抓住了 现在怎么办
Now, kick me as hard as you can!
用力踹我一脚
What? No, we're friends.
什么 可我们是朋友啊
No, no. Kick me so
不是 不是 踹我一脚
I can fly across the room and get to the control panel.
我就可以飘到那边摸到控制板了
Oh... oh, oh!
噢 噢噢
No, no, no!
不 不 不
How can you guys be taking a nap while this castle is trying to kill us?
在这座城♥堡♥追杀我们的时候你们还在打盹儿
Taking a nap? We've been floating around in Zero G!
打盹儿 我们刚刚在无重力的环境下飘着呢
You know how scary that is?
你知道有多吓人吗
That's not scary! That's fun!
那才不吓人呢 多好玩儿啊
I was almost ejected into space!
我刚刚差点被吸进外太空
I got attacked by killer food,
我被食物攻击了
and that's the most horrifying thing you can imagine!
那可是你能想到的最可怕的事情
The stuff of nightmares! It'll haunt me to my grave!
这些噩梦会伴随我进坟墓的
Well, I had a robot trying to kill me!
我被一个机器人追杀
I don't care what you say, Coran. This castle has gone apples and bananas!
克兰 我不管你说什么 这座城♥堡♥绝对有鬼
Perhaps the infection from Sendak's Galra crystal
也许森达克的迦尔拉晶石的破坏力
is worse than we thought.
比我们想象的还要强
Well, let's get rid of it. It's too late.
那我们赶紧扔了它吧 太晚了
When Sendak plugged it into the ship,
森达克把它注入这艘船的时候
it corrupted the entire system.
已经侵蚀了整个系统
Sendak? Wait. Has anyone seen Shiro?
森达克 等一下 有人看到西罗了吗
We're connected, you and me.
我们是相连的 你和我
Both part of the Galra Empire.
都是迦尔拉帝国的一部分
No! I'm not like you.
不 我不是你
You've been broken and reformed. Just look at your hand.
你已经腐蚀改造了 看看你的手
That's not me!
那不是我
It's the strongest part of you. Embrace it.
那是你最强的一部分 接受吧
The others don't know what you know.
其他人不知道你所知道的
They haven't seen what you've seen.
未见过你所见过的
Face it. You'll never beat Zarkon.
面对事实吧 你无法打败扎肯的
He's already defeated you.
他已经打败了你
I'm not listening to you!
我不听你说
Do you really think a monster like you could be a Voltron Paladin?
你真的觉得你这样的怪物可以成为战神金刚吗
Stop it!
住口
I remember how you used to dance around this very ballroom.
我记得你以前在这里跳舞
I can still hear you giggling.
你的笑声还在我耳边环绕
Oh...
噢
Those were happy memories.
快乐的回忆啊
We can create new memories, Allura.
阿劳拉 我们可以创造新的回忆
Shiro, are you okay?
西罗 你还好吗
Where's Sendak? I... I had to get him out of here.
森达克呢 我把他弄出去了
I was hearing his voice. He... He can't be trusted on this ship.
我听到了他的声音 放他在这艘船上不安全
It is the ship!
这艘船就不安全
I got stuck in a cryo-pod, then, in an airlock.
我被锁进分离舱 之后又锁进气闸室
Keith got attacked by a robot, and Hunk and Pidge got attacked by food.
吉斯被机器人攻击 汉克和皮吉被食物攻击
It's been a weird morning.
今天上午已经够诡异的了
What? How is that possible? What is it?
什么 怎么可能 什么
The ship is starting a wormhole jump!
飞船正往虫洞跳呢
Allura, what's going on?
阿劳拉 出了什么事
We're going to Altea. We're going home.
我们正要去艾尔提亚 我们要回家了
My father is taking us.
我父亲带我们走
Stay away from my daughter!
离我女儿远一点
Uh... Allura, wake up!
呃 阿劳拉 醒醒
The crystal must have corrupted King Alfor's artificial intelligence.
晶石一定是侵蚀了阿尔法王的人工智能
It's taking over!
现在是它在操控
We're headed straight for a star and it's about to explode!
我们正往一颗要爆♥炸♥的星球冲呢
Father, I can see Altea.
父亲 我可以看到艾尔提亚
Allura! Allura, wake up! What you're seeing isn't real.
阿劳拉 阿劳拉 醒醒 你看到的都不是真的
The juniberries, the most exquisite flower of all.
浆果花 世界上最美妙的花朵
Allura, please! You've got to listen to me!
阿劳拉 听我说啊
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Of course it is real, Daughter.
当然是真的 女儿
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表