剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
That flower you're touching is real.
你触摸的花是真的
But where is the fragrance of the sweet juniberries?
那怎么没有花香
Huh?
哈
That's not Altea.
那不是艾尔提亚
When that star goes supernova, it will destroy the entire system.
这颗超新星一爆♥炸♥就会摧毁整个系统
Allura, you must reset the course and get us out of here!
阿劳拉 你一定要重启系统 我们才能逃出去
Father, please, I beg you to turn this ship around.
父亲 求你了 调头吧
If we don't do it soon, we will all perish!
不这么做的话我们都会灭亡的
I know. That is my intention.
我知道 这才是我的目的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Don't you see, dear daughter? Zarkon can never be defeated.
你看不到吗 我亲爱的女儿 扎卡是打不败的
He's been ruling for ten thousand years.
他已经掌权了上万年
But we must continue to fight!
但我们必须要继续战斗
Fight for what? It is all over for Altea.
为什么而战 艾尔提亚已经结束了
You don't have to live a lifetime of war.
你不用一辈子生活在战争之中
You can be with me and the rest of your people.
你可以和我 和族人们在一起
Father, please!
父亲 求你了
The paladins and I can still stop Zarkon!
圣骑士们和我依旧可以阻止扎肯的
Somewhere in there, you must want that to happen.
你内心肯定也希望这一切发生
Allura, my A.I. has been corrupted.
阿劳拉 我的人工智能已经被侵蚀了
You must disconnect my power source.
你一定要切断我的电源
We can stroll across the Blossom Canyon every morning,
我们每天早上都可以在花谷中漫步
just like we used to.
就像以前一样
Remember how much you loved that?
你很喜欢这样 记得吗
I remember. I'll see you soon, Father.
记得 再见了 父亲
I've got to get into the A.I. chamber
我要去人工智能控制室
to disconnect my father's power source manually.
人工切断我父亲的电源
But that means losing King Alfor forever!
但是那样你会永远失去阿尔法王的
Paladins, get to your lions!
圣骑士吗 穿上装备
I need you to slow the Castle's descent into the star.
你们去延缓城♥堡♥冲向星球的速度
I can try to override the system to open the hangars.
我试着强制系统打开装备
Don't do this!
不要这么做
You must.
你一定要这么做
All my memories, all my knowledge will be lost forever!
我所有的记忆 所有的认知都会永远消失
Do it, Allura.
动手吧 阿劳拉
If you are to live, we must say goodbye.
如果你能活下来 我们就此别过了
I'm sorry about this, Father.
对不起 父亲
Huh? Oh, my dear daughter...
哈 噢 我亲爱的女儿
Father...
父亲
This is not real. This is all in the past.
这不是真的 这全都是过去
You don't have to fight, Allura.
你不一定要战斗的 阿劳拉
You don't have to make this sacrifice.
你不一定要做出牺牲
Goodbye, Father.
再见了 父亲
Goodbye, Allura.
再见了 阿劳拉
She did it.
她成功了
Paladins, get to your hangars. We're getting out of here.
圣骑士们 穿好装备 我们要离开了
I'm so sorry about your father, Princess.
你父亲的事我们很遗憾 公主
We all are.
我们都很遗憾
Thank you. But that was not my father.
谢谢 但那不是我的父亲
The real King Alfor was a great man and a great father.
真正的阿尔法王是一位伟大的人 伟大的父亲
He may not be here with us anymore,
虽然他不再常伴我们
but his dream lives on through all of us,
但是他的梦想在我们身上得到延续
and his legacy is Voltron.
他的遗志便是战神金刚
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表