剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Whoa. Pretty.
真漂亮
How am I going to get through that? Hmm? Hmm...
我要怎么通过这个呢
Oh, no!
哦 不
Hunk!
汉克
I know the Princess said this
我知道公主说了这
is supposed to be my lion, but what if she's wrong?
会是我的狮子 可如果她错了呢
She's probably not wrong. She's a princess,
她也许没错 她可是个公主
but I'm not a pilot,
可我不是个驾驶员
even though I've always wanted to be a pilot.
尽管我一直想当一个驾驶员
I read all the fighter manuals,
我读了所有的战士手册
but never got to fly the simulator.
但从没驾驶过模拟器
But I can't be that worse than Lance. He crashed all the time.
但我不会比兰斯还糟 他总是会坠毁
What if I get in there and it doesn't respond?
如果我进去之后 狮子没有反应呢
What if I get in there and
如果我进去后
it's too big and my feet don't touch the pedals?
它太大 我的脚踩不到油门呢
What if there aren't even pedals?
如果那里连油门都没有呢
You're rambling. Listen...
你开始瞎想了 听着
Our commander on the
我们冥卫四任务的指挥
Kerberos Mission is the smartest man I ever met,
是我见过的最睿智的人
and he always said, "If you
他总是说 如果
get too worried about what could go wrong,
你太过担心可能会出现的问题
you might miss a chance to do something great."
你也许会错过做成大事的机会
Go. Be great.
去吧 去干一番大事
Hunk, come on! Please, buddy!
汉克 加油 求你了 老兄
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! Going down! We're going down!
不不不 我们在往下掉
Oh, no.
不
You okay, Lance?
你没事吧 兰斯
Hunk! I thought you were dead!
汉克 我还以为你死了
You jumped in front of those shots to save my life!
你跳到前面挡了炮弹 救了我的命
Actually, I was trying to get out of the way.
其实 我只是想找一条出路
Thankfully, what this lacks in speed,
感谢老天 这东西速度不快
it more than makes up for in armor.
看来它在装甲防御上更出众
Man, can it take a beating! Ooh.
伙计 它能承受攻击
We've got incoming!
有敌人来了
Paladins, please hurry back.
战士们 请赶快回来
I can't hold the wormhole much longer.
我支撑不了虫洞多久了
Let's get out of here!
我们先离开这里
Not this again.
不要再来了
Quit screwing around, Hunk! The wormhole is closing!
真是胡闹 汉克 虫洞要关上了
You made it.
你们成功了
Yeah, just barely. That was a nightmare.
勉强成功 真是恶梦
I almost puked out there. I felt like Hunk!
我差点吐了 感觉自己像汉克一样
Think how I felt. I am Hunk.
想想我的感觉 我就是汉克
Yeah. We had a tough time, too.
我们过得也不轻松
Did we find the Red Lion yet?
找到红狮了吗
Allura just located it.
阿劳拉刚刚定位到它
There's a bit of good news and bad news.
有一个好消息和一个坏消息
The good news is, the Red Lion's nearby.
好消息是 红狮就在附近
The bad news is, it's on board that
坏消息是 它恰好在格拉的飞船上
Galra ship now orbiting Arus.
飞船现在在阿♥拉♥斯星球的飞行轨道上
But wait, good news again. We're Arus!
等会 还有个好消息 我们就是阿♥拉♥斯星球
They're here already?
他们已经到了
Yes. Guess my calculations were a bit off.
是的 看来我的计算有点失误
Finger counting... It's more of an art than a science. Hmm?
数手指 比起科学这更像是艺术
Princess Allura, this is Commander Sendak of the Galra Empire.
阿劳拉公主 我是格拉帝国的指挥官森达克
I come on behalf of Emperor Zarkon, Lord of the Known Universe.
我代表扎肯大帝 已知宇宙的君主来到此地
I am here to confiscate the lions.
我是来收取狮子们的
Turn them over to me, or I will destroy your planet.
把它们交给我 否则我就摧毁你们的星球
All right, let's not panic.
好吧 不要惊慌
Not panic? The scary purple
不要惊慌 这吓死人的紫色
alien thing is driving his battleship toward us.
外星东西正开着战舰朝我们来了
We only have four lions.
我们只有四只狮子
Technically, only three working lions.
严格来说 只有三个能战斗的
That's right. Thank you, Pidge.
没错 谢谢纠正 皮吉
Three working lions
三个能战斗的狮子
and a castle that's, like, 10,000 years old.
还有一个大约有一万年历史的城♥堡♥
Actually, it's 10,600 years old.
其实 它有一万零六百年的历史
You see, it was built by my grandfather...
要知道 它是由我的祖父修建的...
Thanks, Coran. Thank you for that.
谢谢 克兰 谢谢告知
See? Now is the perfect time to panic!
看吧 现在就是惊慌的最佳时间
Wait! This castle has a particle barrier we can activate.
等会 我们可以激活这城♥堡♥的粒子屏障
Girl, you've already activated my par...
妹子 你已经激活了我的...
Lance!
兰斯
The particle barrier won't hold Sendak's ion cannon forever.
粒子屏障无法阻挡森达克的离子炮太久
The Galra technology must
格拉的科技肯定比
have advanced since we fought them last.
我们上次交战时先进了很多
Panic now?
现在慌行吗
No. We've just got to figure
不行 我们还得
out our plan of action, and figure it out quickly.
想个作战计划 而且得尽快想出
I say we pop through a wormhole and live to fight another day.
要我说 我们穿越虫洞逃生 改日再战
I second that. Yes. We tried to find all the lions, right?
我同意 没错 我们得找到所有的狮子对吧
We gave it the old college try. Couldn't do it.
我们已经尽了全力了 结果没有成功
We only have three. We can't form Voltron.
我们只有三个狮子 无法组成战神金刚
I guess we could form a snake. Or a worm!
我看可以组成一条蛇 或条虫
To go through that hole, Lance, that you were talking about.
穿越那个洞 兰斯 就是你刚说的
Then, it's settled.
那就解决了
Allura, you ride with me. One of you take the old guy.
阿劳拉 你和我一起 你们谁带上这老家伙
We can't just abandon Arus.
我们不能就这样抛下阿♥拉♥斯星球
The Galra will keep destroying planets and capturing prisoners
除非我们能阻止格拉 不然他会继续毁灭星球
until we stop them.
和捕捉俘虏
Okay. If we run, then maybe
好吧 如果我们逃了 那也许
Sendak will follow us and leave this planet alone,
森达克会跟着我们 放过这个星球
like when we left Earth.
就像我们离开地球一样
We form the snake-worm thingamajig and we... out of here.
我们组成蛇虫装置 然后离开这里
Sendak could destroy the planet
不管怎样 森达克也可以毁了星球
then come after us anyway.
再来追捕我们
Staying is our only option.
我们唯一的选择就是留下
Here's an option: shut your Quiznak.
有一个选择 就是闭上你的大嘴
I don't think you're using that word correctly.
我觉得那个词你没用对
What do you know, Mullet?
你知道什么 鲻鱼头
We're staying. Leaving!
我们留下 离开
Staying! Snake!
留下 蛇
Guys, stop!
伙计们 别吵了
Princess Allura, these are your lions.
阿劳拉公主 这些就是你的狮子们
You've dealt with the Galra Empire before.
你之前与格拉帝国交涉过
You know what we're facing better than any of us.
你更清楚我们所要面对的敌人
What do you think is the best course of action?
你认为最佳策略是什么
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps your father can help.
也许你父亲可以帮忙
My father?
我父亲
Coran, what is this?
克兰 这是什么
King Alfor knew there was a chance he might never see you again.
阿弗尔王知道自己有可能无法再见到你
So, his memories, his very being,
所以 他的记忆 他的身心
were stored in this computer for you.
都为你储存在了这电脑里
Father!
父亲
Father, it is so good to see you.
父亲 见到你真是太好了
Allura, my only child, how I've missed your face.
阿劳拉 你是我唯一的孩子 我真想念你
I'm so frightened.
我很害怕
A Galra ship is set to attack,
格拉派了一艘飞船来袭击我们
and I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Please, Father, I need your help.
父亲 求你 我需要你的帮助
I would do anything to take this burden from you.
我愿意为你承担所有的重担
I don't know if we should run to preserve what we have
我不知道我们是该逃跑保存实力
or stay and risk everything.
还是搏上一切留下
I want to fight, but the paladins of old are gone.
我想战斗 但上一代战士都不在了
I know what you would do.
我知道你会怎么做
I scattered the Lions of
为了防止战神金刚落入
Voltron to keep them out of Zarkon's hands.
扎肯的手中 我分散了狮子们
You urged me to keep them and fight,
你曾劝我让他们继续战斗
but, for the greater good of protecting the universe,
但是 为了保护宇宙这更远大的目标
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表