剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
How are you going to get Shiro on board?
怎么把西罗弄上去呢
Halt.
停
Move along.
走吧
Whew.
呼
They're in.
他们进去了
What do you think they have in all those giant containers?
你觉得他们在那些大集装箱里放了什么
Well, I suspect that it's sporks.
我怀疑是勺叉
This is an advanced race we're talking about here.
他们可是高度文明的种族
Surely, they've learne that it's foolish to have forks and spoons
他们当然会觉得把勺子和叉子
when one tool will efficiently do the job.
分开用是很愚蠢的
Maybe this guy will tell us.
也许这个人可以告诉我们
What is coming in and out of this station?
运输进出的都是些什么东西
Interrogation detected. Initiating lockdown.
发现入侵 初始化封锁
Not talking, eh?
不肯开口是吧
Whoa. Check out this guy.
哇 快看那个人
Whatever's happening here that requires the base to be kept secret
不管这个基地保存着什么样的秘密
must have something to do with that scary dude.
肯定都和这吓人的家伙有关
I'm going to go check it out.
我去查一下看看
How about we just lay low and you don't blow our cover?
不是说好的低调行事 好好掩护自己吗
Keith, think about what you're doing.
吉斯 想清楚你在做什么
Don't walk through that door!
不要走出那扇门
I think I told him.
我该说的都说了
You are a paragon of leadership, Lance.
兰斯 你真是个好领导
Shiro, are you all right?
西罗 你还好吗
I just remembered how I escaped from the Galra prison ship.
我想起来我是怎么从迦尔拉监狱舰逃出来的了
Listen, most of the ship's personnel are sentries.
听好 这艘船上的所有人员都是哨兵
So?
所以呢
When I was a prisoner, I timed their pattern.
我这困住的时间算了他们放哨的时间点
Do you remember it? Let's find out.
那你还记得吗 只有试试才知道了
Why are you hitting yourself?
你干嘛打自己呢
Stop hitting yourself! Quit hitting yourself!
别打自己了 快住手
Stop torturing it, Hunk.
别再整他了 汉克
I'm sorry. I just... I need something to keep me busy,
抱歉 我只是想找些事做
so I'm not worried about Keith getting caught,
这样我就不会胡思乱想了 担心吉斯被抓
or Shiro and Allura getting blasted by robot things,
或者西罗和阿劳拉被机器人炸飞
or someone finding us here, like, right now...
又或者我们被发现
Stop it, Hunk! I think we can teach it to help us.
够了 汉克 我想我可以教它帮助我们
Would you like to help us, Mr. Robot?
你可以帮助我们吗 机器人先生
Whoops.
啊哦
Quick question. Does Allura talk about me when I'm not in the room?
问个问题 阿劳拉有在我不在的时候提起我吗
Oh, yeah, all the time.
当然 说个不停
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, yeah. She's all like,
对啊对啊 她一直说
"Oh, Lance. He looks so fine. I'm all atwitter."
噢 兰斯看起来好帅 我看到他就紧张
Then, she turns red and she makes me swear not to tell anyone.
然后她就脸红了 还让我发誓别告诉别人
I knew it!
我就知道
Whoops.
啊哦
We only have a few minutes before the next patrol comes by. Watch the door.
几分钟后下一班巡逻的就会过来 看好门
Got it.
知道了
Okay, Pidge, start the download.
好了 皮吉 开始下载
Generating access code.
生成访问代码
We're in.
我们进去了
Pidge, I think there's a problem. Sit tight.
皮吉 有一个问题 别急
I'm trying to work around this. Scanning for information.
我正想办法解决 扫描信息
Pidge? I'm on it, I'm on it!
皮吉 我在解决 我在解决
What's going on here? Who are you?
这里发生了什么事 你是谁
It's about time you got here. Where is the rest of your squad?
你该来了 你小队里剩下的人呢
Uh, what squad? Hurry up, Pidge.
呃 什么小队 快一点 皮吉
Almost there.
快好了
The squad that is to escort me and my associate to our ship.
派我和我的助手来这里的小队啊
Who's back there? What's going on?
谁在那 发生了什么
We are part of Zarkon's high command.
我们是扎肯最高司令部的
Our work must not be disturbed.
我们的工作不能被打断
Where's Chief Information Officer Plytox?
信息总部长官派利托斯在哪里
Uh, he's in there. Say hello, Plyrox.
呃 他就在里面 打声招呼 派利托斯
Uh...
呃
It's "Plytox"!
我是派利托斯
Oh, sorry. See?
抱歉 看吧
Oh. Vrepit sa, sir! I get his name wrong all the time, too.
忠诚 长官 我原来一直都把他的名字念错了
Whew.
呼
Coran, you need to see this.
克兰 快看
I've never seen anything like it. What is that?
我从没见过这样的东西 那是什么
The material is quintessence, the substance with
材料便是精华 是宇宙中
the highest known energy per unit volume in the universe.
能量浓度最高的物质
Hey, nice job, Pidge! You made him work for us.
嘿 干得漂亮 皮吉 你撬开他的嘴了
What? Impossible.
什么 不可能
Raw quintessence material is transported here from throughout the galaxy
原材料从这里被运往宇宙
and refined into standardized Galra fuel requirements.
打造成迦尔拉所需要的能量标准块
Did you guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
I can't believe it! They've found a new way acquire quintessence!
不敢置信 他们找到了寻求能量的新方法
Guys, I'm going to steal some of this quint-whatever.
伙计们 我要去偷一个这玩意儿来看看
Um... Huh?
呃 哈
Do you think I could get assigned to Zarkon's unit?
你觉得我可以加入扎肯部队吗
Nothing happens on this ship.
这艘船上太无聊了
Oh, well, I don't know.
那个 我不知道
What's your bloodthirstiness on a scale of one to five?
你的嗜血程度有多高 一到五
One being "No, thanks, I'm full," and five being "Unquenchable."
一是我晕血 五是吸血鬼
Hmm...
呃
If I'm being honest, about a three.
说实话 三吧
We can work on that.
有希望哦
Huh?
哈
Huh?
哈
Fugitive prisoner 117-9875 detected.
发现在逃囚犯 11--9875
Remain where you are. Security alerted.
原地待命 警报已拉响
Uh, help! Intruders!
呃 来人啊 有入侵者
I think we're in trouble. You think?
我觉得我们有麻烦了 你觉得
What?
干嘛
Let's go!
快走
Mm?
嗯
Okay, plan B!
好吧 B计划
Pidge, I need an extraction now! Hurry!
皮吉 我需要一个撤退计划 快
Pidge, fire up the Green Lion! We're coming in hot!
皮吉 发动绿狮 我们马上来
What?
什么
I thought you said you'd traveled around the galaxy. I mean, you fly a spaceship.
你说你穿越宇宙 我是说你都会开飞船
How could you possibly not know how to hold this correctly?
怎么会不知道怎么拿枪
I'm tense! This is a tense situation.
我很紧张 这是令人紧张的情况
Secure hatches. All personnel take positions for departure.
关闭舱门 所有人员就位起飞
Let's move!
我们走
Get in! We've got to get Shiro and Allura!
进来 我们要去接西罗和阿劳拉
Huh?
哈
The escape pods are up here!
逃离舱已经就位了
Formulating navigation.
规划导航
All crew assume secure hyper-speed positions.
所有人员进入超高速状态
Hurry!
快
We can't leave once the ship goes into hyper-speed!
这艘船一旦进入超高速状态我们就逃不掉了
It's taking off! Get in the pod!
要起飞了 快进舱里
I'm not leaving you!
我不会丢下你的
You have to!
你必须走
No!
不
Where's Allura?
阿劳拉呢
Shiro?
西罗
She sacrificed herself to save me.
她为了救我牺牲了自己
So, she's still on that ship?
这么说她还在那艘船上
The ship that's headed to Zarkon's Central Command?
那艘开往扎肯中♥央♥指挥部的船
The place that's way too dangerous for us to attack?
那个对我们来说攻击太危险的地方
It doesn't matter how dangerous it is. We can't let Zarkon get Allura.
不管多危险 我们也不能让扎肯抓走阿劳拉
But you said going there would be a huge mistake.
但你自己说的去那里是大错特错
You said for us to attack that place head-on would be
你自己说的正面攻击那里
the dumbest possible thing we could ever do.
是最愚蠢的事情
I know, but now we don't have a choice.
我知道 但是我们没有选择
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表