剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
No! The Balmera will save us.
不 巴尔莫拉会救我们的
Shay, no!
谢伊 不要
Shay! Go! Make haste!
谢伊 跑 赶紧跑
Let her go! No, Hunk! We have to go!
放开她 不 汉克 我们必须走了
I'll come back for you, Shay! I promise!
我会回来救你的 谢伊 我发誓
If we can't shake these patrols, we might be back here sooner than we want!
要是甩不掉这些巡逻船 我们就逃不出去了
It worked! They did it!
成功了 它们做到了
Shiro, wake up. It's me, Pidge.
西罗 醒醒 是我 皮吉
You really thought your little hologram trick would work with me?
你真的以为区区全息影像能骗过我吗
Stand back!
给我退后
No!
不
Keith, now!
吉斯 快
Lance, are you okay?
兰斯 你还好吗
We did it. We are a good team.
我们成功了 我们是最棒的团队
We can't shake them! We're not going to make it!
甩不掉他们 我们逃不掉了
Uh, it may turn us into a giant fireball.
飞船可能会变成一团火球
Maybe, but it's our only chance.
可能吧 但这是我们唯一的机会
Fine. Fire in the hole!
好吧 小心
We did it!
成功了
After a day in here, he should be fully healed.
在里面待一整天 他应该能痊愈
Pidge, we can't thank you enough for all you did.
皮吉 我们真的非常感谢你的所作所为
I can't help but feel that you were meant to be a part of our team...
我真心觉得 你注定是是我们的一员
but I understand if you want to leave.
但如果你想离开 我也理解
Dad used to tell me how close he was with his crew members.
爸爸曾经和我说 他和船员的关系非常亲密
They were like family.
就像一家人一样
Now, I understand what he was talking about.
现在 我终于明白了他的意思
I'm staying with you guys.
我要留下来和你们在一起
Let's stop Zarkon for all of our families.
打败扎肯 保卫我们的家
Good to have you back on the team.
有你回来 真好
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表