剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
I have been working on perfecting something.
我一直在完善一个东西
Something that will strike fear
一个能把恐惧
into the hearts of any that stand against it.
植入任何企图反抗它的人心中的东西
Voltron may have surprised Sendak,
战神金刚可能打了森达克一个措手不及
but he will not be able to overcome my creation.
但他不可能战胜我的创作
Are we at full power on condenser number five yet?
五号♥冷凝器功率满了吗
No, still just 84 percent.
没有 还是只有百分之八十四
You did it! You formed Voltron!
你们做到了 你们合体了战神金刚
No. The shooting stopped and the
没有 射击停火了
particle barrier shut down, so we just flew in.
粒子屏障关了 所以我们飞回来了
What? Oh, right. Sorry, Princess.
什么 对了 对不起 公主
I had to turn off the
为了测试防火材料
Castle defenses to test the fire suppressors.
我不得不关掉了城♥堡♥防御系统
What are you guys doing in here? We're not taking a break.
你们在这干什么 我们还没休息呢
Shiro's right. You should be training.
西罗说得对 你们应该去训练
We've been training. When are we going back to Earth?
我们一直在训练 什么时候才能回地球
I'm not going back until I find my family.
找不到家人我是不会回去的
Guys, there won't be an Earth
各位 如果我们想不出办法
if we don't figure out how to fight Zarkon.
对付扎肯 地球将不复存在
How are we going to fight?
我们怎么跟他打啊
We can't even figure out how to form Voltron.
我们甚至没法组成战神金刚
Well, I'm not surprised.
我并不感到意外
You know, the original
原先的骑士们
paladins fought hundreds of battles together,
在一起经历了几百次
side-by-side.
肩并肩的战斗
They were like a pack of yalmors linked at the ears.
他们就像一组耳朵连耳朵的莱蒙人
Wow. Yeah, that's definitely not us.
好吧 那绝对不是我们
During the last attack,
在上次的袭击中
your survival instincts forced you to work as a team,
你们的求生本能迫使你们形成团队战斗
but that will only get you so far.
但是只能让你们到那个地步了
You'll have to become a
你们必须成为一个
real team to have any chance of forming Voltron
真正的团队 才有机会组成战神金刚
and then beating Zarkon next time.
然后在下一次打败扎肯
You should try working out on the training deck.
你们应该在训练场努力练习
There's a training deck?
还有训练场吗
I think I have the opportunity you've been waiting for.
我想我有你一直等待的机会
How would you like to get your revenge against the Champion?
你想去找冠军复仇吗
Two, two, one, two.
二 二 一 二
Okay, listen up, guys.
好了 大家听着
The paladin code demands you
骑士法典要求你们
put your team members' safety above your own.
把队员的安全置于自身安全之上
A swarm of drones is about to attack.
有一群无人机要开始攻击了
It's up to each of you to do everything you can
你们每个人都要尽一切可能
to protect the other members of your team.
保护队里的其他队员
Wait, wait, wait. What's going on?
等等 等一下 怎么回事
Whoa. Did you guys get one of these?
你们也有个这玩意儿吗
Get ready.
准备
Protect your teammates or no one will be there to protect you!
保护你的队友 否则就没人能保护你了
Time to increase intensity.
现在增加强度
You keeping up over there, Keith?
你能坚持住吗 吉斯
Just concentrate on keeping me safe.
专心保护我的安全吧
Me? I own this drill.
我吗 我是无敌的
You're the one who needs to concentrate.
你才要专心呢
To form Voltron, you must trust in each other.
为了组成战神金刚 你们必须彼此信任
This ancient paladin maze will teach you that trust.
这个古老的骑士迷宫会教导你们学习信任
Your teammate can see the walls, but you cannot.
你的队友可以看见迷宫墙 但你看不见
So, listen carefully. If you touch the walls,
所以要认真听好了 如果碰到墙壁
you'll get a slight shock.
你会受到轻微的电击
Wait. Who's guiding me through?
等一下 谁来指导我通过
Take two steps forward.
向前两步
Oh, no. Not Keith.
不要 不要吉斯
Why does he get to be the man on the mic?
为什么他要来指导我
Now, just sit tight. You'll get your turn.
耐心等一下 会轮到你的
Like I said, take two steps forward, turn right,
我说了 向前两步 右转
and take three steps that direction.
然后顺势前进三步
You did that on purpose!
你是故意的
You're not listening. You said, "Turn right."
你没好好听 你说"右转"
But, before that, I said, "Take two steps forward."
但是前面我说"向前两步"
Two steps...
两步...
We're switching places right now!
我们现在就交换位置
You'll never be able to form Voltron
除非你们每个人都能和战狮紧密连接
unless each of you has a strong bond with his lion.
否则你们永远无法合体成战神金刚
No problem. Me and Blue are best buds for life, for real.
没问题 我跟蓝狮子是终生的死党 真的
Perfect! Then you won't have any issues with this exercise.
很好 那么这次练习你们就不会有什么问题了
Everyone, put your lions into a nose dive!
各位 让你们的狮子开始俯冲
This is an expert-level drill
这是一次专家级的训练
you shouldn't attempt until you've been flying for years,
本来你们还没有经过多年飞行是不能尝试的
but we're in a bit of a rush, so here we go.
但是形势有点紧迫 所以现在开始了
Activating training helmets!
激活训练头盔
Coran, what's happening? I can't see!
克兰 怎么了 我看不见了
You must learn to see through your lions' eyes.
你们必须学会借由你们狮子的眼睛来看
The goal is to pull up right before you crash into the ground.
目标是在你们快要撞到地面之前再拉起来
Feel what the lion feels!
感受狮子的感受
Mine feels scared!
我的狮子吓坏了
You still going, Keith? You know it. You?
你还在冲吗 吉斯 废话 你呢
Going? I'm speeding up! Oh, yeah?
冲吗 我要加速了 是吗
Must be getting close. Must be.
肯定快到了 肯定的
You getting scared? I'm not scared!
你怕了吗 我才不怕呢
I win.
我赢了
What was that noise? Did they crash?
那个噪音是什么 他们撞机了吗
I think I'm getting this.
我想我明白了
Excellent, Shiro!
非常好 西罗
The most important part of paladin training
骑士训练最重要的一个内容
is being able to meld your minds
就是能够融合你们的思想
and focus on one thing: Voltron.
并集中在一件事上: 战神金刚
Everything else has to fade away.
其它所有念头都必须消失
This technique will be essential
这个技巧在每次你们组成战神金刚时
every time you form Voltron.
都是必不可少的
So, relax and open your mind.
那么 放松 打开心灵
No walls, no secrets between paladins.
在骑士之间没有设防 没有秘密
Come on, everyone, clear everything.
加油 各位 清空一切思想
Now, focus on forming your lion.
现在 集中精神形成你的狮子
Bring your lions together and form Voltron.
让你们的狮子走到一起 组成战神金刚
Keep your minds open, work together. Good!
打开你们的心灵 团结协作 很好
Keep focusing! Only one to go!
保持专注 还差一个
Pidge, stop thinking of your girlfriend!
皮吉 别想你女朋友了
I wasn't! Hunk was rooting around in my head!
我没有 汉克在搜查我脑子里想的事
I thought we were open. You can look in my head hole.
我以为大家是公开的 你可以搜查我的脑洞
Everyone has to be able to look in everyone's head holes!
每个人都能搜查其他人的脑洞
Clear your minds!
放空你们的思想
Good!
很好
Almost there.
快到了
Now, form Voltron.
现在 合体战神金刚
Yes!
成了
Pidge! I'm done with this!
皮吉 我受够了
Look, I don't like everyone grubbing around in my head!
听着 我不喜欢每个人都来搜寻我的思想
Oh, come on, Pidge, we're starting to get the hang of this.
别这样 皮吉 我们已经开始进入状态了
I'm just... I'm just tired, okay?
我只是... 我只是累了 好吗
Okay. Let's take a break.
好吧 我们休息下
You have been working hard.
你们一直很努力训练
Maybe it's time to relax a little.
或许该放松一会儿了
What are you doing lying around?
你们躺在那干嘛
You're supposed to be training!
你们应该在训练
Just resting a bit. You know, you can't push too hard.
就是休息一会儿 你不能逼人太甚
What do you mean, "Can't push too hard"?
你什么意思 "不能逼人太甚"
Get up, you lazy lumps!
起来 你们这些懒鬼
It's time you faced the Gladiator!
你们现在要面对格斗士了
In order to defeat the Gladiator,
为了打败格斗士
five paladins must fight as one.
五名骑士必须团结战斗
Shiro, are you okay?
西罗 你没事吧
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表