剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
I loved the smell of the mountain juniberries in the early morning breeze.
清晨的微风夹带着浆果的味道总令我心旷神怡
As did I, Allura.
我也是 阿劳拉
Remember the summer berry festival?
还记得夏日浆果节吗
People would come from all over Altea for the harvest.
大家齐聚艾尔提亚庆祝丰收
I remember how the berry juice stained your favorite dress.
我还记得浆果汁染脏了你最喜欢的裙子
You were so upset.
你当时可生气了
It took forever for Mother to calm me.
妈妈哄了我好久
I miss Altea so much. I miss you, Father.
我太想念了艾尔提亚了 我也想你 父亲
I wish it didn't have to be this way.
如果我们不用非得在这样的情境下见面多好
I know, Allura,
我知道 阿劳拉
but, as leaders, we have to dowhat's right for our people,
但是作为首领 我们必须以民众为重
even if it means great sacrifice.
即使要作出一些牺牲
I know, Father. That's what you always say.
我明白 父亲 你总是这么说
Princess, there you are. What are you doing up and about?
公主 终于找到你了 你在这里干什么呢
You should be resting.
你应该休息了
Oh, Coran, can't I stay?
噢 克兰 我就不能自己待会儿吗
The Balmera rejuvenation ceremony took a lot out of you.
巴尔莫拉复兴盛典让你操心太多
Come along, to your room.
走吧 回房♥间吧
Get your rest, darling.
好好休息 亲爱的
I will be here for you when you're well.
你休息好了会在这里见到我的
I love you, Father. I'll see you soon.
我爱你 父亲 再见
Pidge, please come down to the detainment room.
皮吉 请到羁押室来一下
Okay, guys, Sendak's almost all hooked up.
好了伙计们 已经差不多把森达克连接好了
But, look, I have to warn you,
但是我要先警告你们
this technology was used to keep Altean memories alive,
这项技术本是用来保留艾尔提亚人的记忆的
not to interrogate prisoners.
不是用来审问囚犯的
Coran, we understand this isn't what the technology was meant for,
克兰 我们明白这项技术的原本用途
but if we can extract Sendak's memories,
但如果我们可以提取森达克的记忆的话
we may gain valuable intelligence
我们也许可以套出
on Zarkon's troop locations.
关于扎肯军队所在地的有利情报
Yeah, and then we can just be like, "Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
是啊 我们只要敲一敲 问一句谁在那
"The avenging fury of Voltron, son!"
战神金刚的复仇怒焰
Fascinating. So, how exactly does this work?
好极了 那具体是要怎么做
As the memories are extracted,
记忆一旦被提取出来
they're written bit by bit on individual molecules of the micro-storage strands.
它们会一比特一比特地被写在微储分子上
When I go, I want all the stuff
我死的时候 我希望我大脑里的
in my brain stored in a giant ship.
所有信息都被储存在一艘大船上
The amount of information in your brain could be stored in a paper airplane.
要储存你大脑里的信息用一架纸飞机就够了
Oh, yeah? Well, the amount of informationyou have, Keith, could be...
是吗 吉斯 那你的大脑里又有多少信息呢
Yeah?
是可以储存在
Uh... it's less than what I have!
呃 反正比我少就是了
Oh, good one, Lance!
反驳的真妙 兰斯
This is how you incorporated King Alfor's memories into the Castle of Lions?
你就是这样把阿尔法王的记忆收在狮堡里的吗
Precisely, but it's never been attempted before
没错 但是从来没有在
on an unwilling participant.
没有得到本人同意的情况下操作过
Uh, is this what's supposed to be happening?
呃 这是正常现象吗
Let's give it some time.
别着急
Well, I can't wait around anymore. I'm going to hit the training deck.
我等不下去了 我去训练了
Okay, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the lab.
好吧 有事去实验室找我
Maybe I can pull some information from Sendak's Galra crystal.
也许我能从森达克的迦尔拉晶石中找到些信息
Time to feed the beast. I'm going to go make some breakfast.
吃饭时间到 我去做点早餐
Well, I'm afraid I can't wait here any longer, either.
我也不能再等了
I have a million duties to attend to. Between that Galra crystal
我有好多活儿要干 又要防止迦尔拉晶石
infecting our system, and then fighting off those ships
入侵我们的系统 又要打垮那些战舰
and performing the Balmeran rejuvenation ceremony,
还要负责巴尔莫拉复兴盛典
the old Castle of Lions has taken quite a beating.
老狮堡受到了不小的打击啊
Every system needs to be recharged and repaired.
每个系统都需要重新充电修复
I'll stay.
我留下来
Somewhere in Sendak's mind is the information about Zarkon that we need.
森达克脑子里有我们需要的关于扎肯的信息
Okay, well, while you guys do that, I think I'm gonna get my chill on.
好吧 你们继续忙 我去休息一下
Maybe kick back with a lemonade or space juice. Something.
喝点柠檬汁什么的
Hold on there, space juice. You're going to come and help me.
等一下 柠檬汁 你要过来帮我
What? Why? Why me?
什么 为什么 为什么是我
Because you're the last one here
因为就你一个人了
and because your activity isn't very important.
而且你还很闲
Wait, did I say "chill with a good lemonade"?
等一下 我刚刚是说喝杯柠檬汁休息一下吗
I meant I gotta do homework.
其实我是说我要去做作业了
No. Too late.
不行 晚了
Fine.
好吧
Let us know if anything happens.
有什么变化通知一下我们
Shiro?
西罗
You got it.
知道了
Maybe today, we try a little creme goo-lee.
今天我们也许可以来点奶油松露
Hmm?
嗯
My eye!
我的眼睛
What is going on in here?
怎么了
The goo has me pinned down!
奶油松露把我困住了
Okay, we're going to have to flank the goo to shut it down.
好 我们从侧面绕过去关掉它
Okay, wait. Wait!
好 等一下
It's been a pleasure cooking with you.
能够和你一起做饭很荣幸
Go!
冲啊
Probably a malfunction?
可能是鼓掌了
Yeah, yeah. Guess the kitchen system needs to be rebooted, too.
是啊 看来厨房♥系统也需要重新调试
Leave it for Coran?
留给克兰收拾
Since when did "you sleep in it, you clean it" become a Voltron rule?
从什么起自己睡自己洗变成战神金刚的规矩了
Also, how is it these pods
再说这些分离舱都
have the ability to heal a human from near death,
可以让人起死回生了
but don't have the ability to clean themselves?
却不能自动清洗自己
Self-cleaning pods. Now, that's a good one!
自动清洗的分离舱 好想法
This kind of reminds me of my time as a young cadet.
让我想起了我还是军校学生的时候
I had just enlisted in the Altean space squad
我刚刚加入艾尔提亚航♥天♥队
aeronautics sub-tech nano-weaponry unit,
航♥天♥子技术微武器小组
and I was sent off to boot camp.
我被派去了新兵训练营
Our sergeant had us cleaning cryo-pods day and night.
教官日日夜夜让我们清洗冷冻舱
I got so good at it, I earned my first set of stripes!
我洗的太好了 还为此获得了第一个臂章
Huh? Coran! Hey!
哈 克兰 嘿
Oh, those were the days. Hey!
噢 过去的时光啊 嘿
Anyway, you keep up the good work
不管怎么说 你继续努力洗
and maybe someday you'll earn some cleaning stripes, too.
也许有天你也可以拿到清洗奖章
Lance? Lance!
兰斯 兰斯
Ah, paladins...
啊 这些圣骑士哟
Start training level three.
开始第三阶段训练
End training sequence.
终止训练
End training sequence.
终止训练
End training sequence.
终止训练
I know you're in there, Sendak.
我知道你在 森达克
I know you have all the answers.
我知道你心里有所有的答案
Give them to me.
告诉我
You're a broken soldier!
你只是一个坏掉了的战士
You can't hold out forever!
你不可能永远抵抗下去
So, you can hear me.
所以 你听得到我说话
This pod just shut on me and locked me in,
在你刚才叨叨你在新兵营的时候
while you were rambling on about boot camp!
分离舱把我锁在里面了
You sure you didn't just trip and fall in?
你确定不是你自己绊倒摔进去的
No judgment. It happens.
我不会耻笑你的 这种事很正常
Besides, why would the pod automatically lock and start
再说 为什么分离舱把你锁起来之后
the cryogenic freezing process?
还自动开启了冷冻程序
To kill me!
为了杀我
Don't get your boots in a bunch. My guess is they're malfunctioning.
不要瞎激动了 我估计是它们出故障了
Okay, I'm gonna float this out there. I think this castle is haunted.
好吧 我说实话 我觉得城♥堡♥肯定是闹鬼了
The ship might seem like a fantastical, magical creature to you,
这艘船对你来说也许是神奇宝贝
but it's really just a big embodiment of advanced supernatural technology
但事实上只不过是一堆无法全凭科学解释的
that cannot be explained by science alone.
超自然科技集♥合♥体
Well, that does make it seem a bit haunted, doesn't it?
所以才说是闹鬼啊
But it's not. Trust me, nothing out of the ordinary is happening here.
但事实非也 相信我 一切都是正常的
I'm okay. I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay.
我没事 我没事 我没事
Allura?
阿劳拉
Allura?
阿劳拉
Allura, dear daughter...
阿劳拉 亲爱的女儿
Father, what are you doing here?
父亲 你在这里做什么
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表