剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
怎么回事 - 管他呢 虫洞
What just happened? - Who cares? Wormhole!
克兰 什么情况
Coran, what's happening?
虫洞被破坏了
The integrity of the wormhole has been compromised.
正在瓦解 - 什么意思
It's breaking down! - What does that mean?
我们无法控制前进方向
It means we have no control over where we're headed!
吉斯 西罗
Keith! Shiro!
他们掉进裂缝了
They've vanished through the temporal rift!
狮子都消失了
The lions are gone!
... 挺住 挺住
...Come on, come on, come on!
没事吧 红狮
You okay, Red?
那好 等会就把你修好 战斗太激烈了
Okay. We'll fix you up. We had a tough battle.
我们在哪 这是什么地方
Where are we? Where have we landed?
西罗
Shiro.
西罗
Shiro!
... 啊
...Whoa!
什么问题
Huh? What's the matter, girl?
休息一下 看看有什么办法
Okay, rest a bit. I'll see what I can do.
这里似乎没重力
Looks like there's no gravity here.
好像某个废弃了的星云
It's like a trash nebula of some kind.
皮吉 冷静 他们都说
Okay, Pidge, stay calm. You know what they say.
"如果你在宇宙中迷路"
"When you get lost in space",
最好就是
the best thing to do is
留在原地 等待救援"
stay put and wait for people to find you."
很好 我可以一个人静静
This'll be nice. I'll have some "Me" Time.
没人打扰我
No one to annoy me.
用裂缝出口定位仪
Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor
看看虫洞通往哪里
to see where this wormhole is taking us.
克兰 看 那边似乎有些东西
Coran, look! There appears to be something on the other end.
我们正开往那里
We're heading right toward it!
没有探测到出口
Scanners show that there's no exit.
是虚无状态
It's just nothingness.
趁还没掉进去 赶紧找出口
Find an exit before we run smack into the void!
办不到 城♥堡♥已经失去控制
I can't. I've lost control of the Castle.
准备 快撞上了
Brace yourself! We're about to hit it!
用裂缝出口定位仪
Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor
看看虫洞通往哪里
to see where this wormhole is taking us.
克兰 我们没事 - 你说什么
Coran, we're okay! - What are you talking about?
狮子都不见了
We've lost all the lions!
我们刚进入了虚空状态 你不记得了
We've just smashed into a black void. Don't you remember? Hmm?
那些老鼠 他们变形了
What happened to the mice? They've transformed.
克兰 - 怎么这样看着我
Coran? - Why are you looking at me like that?
难道我胡子又粘上烟灰了
Do I have a boogie stuck in my mustache again?
没 你变年轻了
No. You look younger.
没有探测到出口 是虚无状态
Scanners show that there's no exit. It's just nothingness!
这话你说过了
You said that already!
趁还没掉进去 赶紧找出口
Find an exit before we run smack into the void!
让我输入坐标
I'm entering coordinates to get us out of here.
城♥堡♥不接受指令
The Castle won't accept an end point.
任何坐标都行
Just enter any coordinates!
没用 系统被锁住了
I tried, but the system is locked.
无法接收和发送信♥号♥♥
I can't get a signal out or receive a signal in.
阿劳拉
Allura!
用裂缝出口定位仪
Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor
看看虫洞通往哪里
to see where this wormhole is taking us.
天啊 你更年轻了
Oh, no! You're even younger now!
怎么了 你很迷惑
What's the matter? You look confused.
别担心 公主 我会帮大家脱险的
Don't worry, Princess, I'll get us out of here.
我们似乎进入了一种时间循环
We appear to be in some sort of time loop
只有我没受影响
that's affecting everyone but me.
没有探测到出口 只是...
Scanners show that there's no exit. It's just...
虚无状态 我知道的 我们找不到其他出口
Nothingness, I know. And we can't find another exit point.
别傻站着 赶紧想办法
Don't just stand there. We've got to find a way.
绝对不能陷入虚空
I'll never give in to nothingness!
吉斯 收到吗 吉斯
Keith, are you there? Keith?
我要找个制高点
I've got to get to higher ground.
西罗 听到没
Shiro, can you hear me?
西罗
Shiro?
西罗 收到没
Shiro, are you there?
西罗 收到没 请回答
Shiro, are you there? Answer me!
吉斯 我在
Keith. I'm here.
吉斯
Keith.
... 西罗 我是吉斯
...Shiro, it's Keith.
吉斯 吉斯 我在这 我很好
Keith. Keith, I'm here. I'm okay.
西罗 你还活着
Shiro, you made it.
但我全身是伤
It takes more than a glowing alien wound,
从大气层上掉下
a fall from the upper atmosphere,
砸到这么硬的地面
and crashing into a hard pan surface,
我猜速度大概是
at what I'm guessing is about
二十五平方米每秒 我差点摔死
25 meters per second squared, to get rid of me.
你怎么样 - 不太好 我的狮子摔坏了
How are you? - Not good. My lion's busted.
等等 你受伤了
Wait, what wound?
没事
It's nothing.
撑着点 我马上来
Hang on, I'm coming.
你最好快点
On second thought, you'd better hurry.
谁在那里
Who's there?
什么 嘿 小家伙们
Hmm? Aw! Hey, little guys!
你们真可爱
Aw, you guys are so cute.
你们怎么会住在这个垃圾场
Too cute to be found in a dump like this.
你们是唯一的居民吗
Are you guys the only ones living here?
我希望我的坠落没有打扰你们
I hope my rough landing didn't disturb your day.
我马上离开
I'll only be here for a short time.
我在等我的朋友
I'm waiting for my friends to find me.
我们在一次虫洞跳跃中走散了
We were separated during a wormhole jump.
没错 朋友们
Yeah, friends!
我希望他们快点来
I sure hope they find me soon.
用裂缝出口定位仪
Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor
看看虫洞通往哪里
to see where this wormhole is taking us.
真无聊
This is so boring.
克兰 别摆出这么消极的态度
Coran, please! I don't need any of your attitude right now.
你一点也不了解我
You don't understand me at all!
你不知道我在经历什么
You have no idea what I'm going through!
我就在控制台待着
I'll be in my control area! Hmmph!
我不能手动输入坐标
I can't manually enter coordinates.
但是狮堡能
But the Castle will
自动锁定狮子的位置
automatically lock on to the lions' whereabouts,
定位狮子
if we can locate them.
不起作用 我不能锁定他们的位置
It's not working! I'm unable to hone in on their location.
克兰 把它关掉 我们现在很危险
Coran, turn that down! Our lives are at stake!
只有音乐能表达我的情感
I can only express myself through music!
克兰 如果你不把它关掉
Coran, if you don't turn that down,
我发誓 我会调转城♥堡♥ 然后...
I swear I'll turn this Castle around and...
然后怎样 我们
And what? We're just gonna
都快陷入这个虚空了
run into this void that's coming up here.
我恨所有人
I hate everybody!
用裂缝出口定位仪
Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor
看看虫洞通往哪里
to see where this wormhole is taking us,
我在说什么
whatever that means.
我们试过所有办法了 都不管用
We've tried everything and nothing's worked.
再来几次
A few more trips down
你就要消失了
this wormhole and you're going to disappear.
我们必须想办法出去 - 炸出你的路
We must find a way out. - Just blast your way out! Duh!
值得尝试
I suppose it's worth a try.
城♥堡♥的自卫系统
The Castle defenses might
可能有足够火力炸毁隧♥道♥
have enough firepower to destroy the tunnel.
太棒了 火花四溅
Yeah! And it'll go ker-plooey!
没用 我们在打自己
It's not working! It's like we're shooting at ourselves.
战神金刚在哪
Where's Voltron?
西罗 怎么了 - 是一些生物
Shiro, what happened? - There's several creatures.
什么
Huh?
不
Uh-oh.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表