剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
we can't have any secrets.
就不能有秘密
Fine. The world as you know it is about to change.
好吧 你了解的那个世界要变了
The Kerberos Mission wasn't
冥卫四任务不是因为故障
lost because of some malfunction or crew mistake.
或者人员错误而失败的
Stop touching my equipment!
不要在碰我的设备了
So, I've been scanning the
所有 我一直在探查星系
System and picking up alien radio chatter.
接收外星人的无线电
Whoa. What? Aliens?
什么 外星人
Okay. So, you're insane. Got it.
好了 你疯了 我懂了
I'm serious.
我是认真的
They keep repeating one word, "Voltron."
他们不停地重复一个词 "战神金刚"
And tonight, it's going crazier than I have ever heard it.
而今晚更加异常
How crazy?
到什么程度
Attention, students. This is not a drill.
注意了 同学们 这不是演习
We are on lockdown! Security situation Zulu Niner.
进入一级防范警戒 安全级别 九级
all students are to remain in barracks until further notice.
所有的学生要呆在军营里等待进一步通知
What's going on? Is that a meteor?
发生了什么 那是个流星吗
A very, very big meteor?
一个非常非常大的流星
It's a ship. Holy crow!
是个飞船 天哪
I can't believe what I'm seeing! That's not one of ours.
简直不敢相信 那不是我们的人
No. It's one of theirs.
不 是他们的人
So, wait. There really are aliens out there?
等等 真的有外星人吗
We've got to see that ship!
我们要去看看这艘飞船
Hunk, come on!
汉克 快点
Oh, this is the worst team-building exercise ever.
这是最差劲的团队建设训练了
Whoa! What the heck is that thing?
那东西到底是什么
And who the heck is she? Lance!
她又是谁 兰斯
Right, alien ship. Man,
好吧 外星飞船 伙计
we'll never get past all of those guards to get a look.
我们没法穿过所有的守卫进去看的
Aw, man.
伙计
Yeah, yeah, I guess there's
是啊 是啊 我想除了
nothing to do but head back to the barracks, right?
转身回去没有别的办法了 对吗
Wait. They set up a camera in there
等等 他们在那里放了台摄像机
and I grabbed its feed. Look!
我截取到了它的图像 快看
Hey! What are you doing? Calm down, Shiro.
嘿 你在干什么 冷静点 希罗
We just need to keep you quarantined until we run some tests.
我们完成几个测试 就放了你
You have to listen to me! They destroy worlds!
你要听我说 他们要毁灭世界
Aliens are coming!
外星人来了
That's Shiro! The pilot of the Kerberos Mission!
那是希罗 冥卫四任务的飞行员
That guy's my hero!
他是我的偶像
Guess he's not dead in space, after all.
我猜他没死在外太空里
Where's the rest of the crew?
其他船员在哪里
Do you know how long you've been gone?
你知道你已经消失多久了吗
I don't know. Months? Years?
我不知道 几个月 或者几年
Look, there's no time.
听着 没时间了
Aliens are coming here for a weapon.
外星人为了一种武器而来
They're probably on their way.
他们很可能已经在路上了
They'll destroy us. We have to find Voltron.
他们会毁灭我们的 我们必须找到战神金刚
Voltron! Sir, take a look at this.
战神金刚 先生 看一下这个
It appears his arm has been replaced with a cyborg prosthetic.
他的胳膊已经是半机械半肉体了
Put him under until we know what that thing can do.
麻醉他 我们要搞清楚那只胳膊的作用
Don't put me under! No! There's no time!
不要这样 不要 没时间了
They didn't ask about the rest of the crew.
他们没问剩下的船员在哪里
What are they doing? He's a legend.
他们在干什么 他可是个传奇人物
They're not even gonna listen to him?
他们都不听他说句话吗
We have to get him out.
我们必须把他救出来
I hate to be the voice of reason, always,
我不想给你们泼冷水
but weren't we watching on TV
但我们不是在监控上看到了吗
because there was no way to get past the guards?
想避开警卫是不可能的
That was before we were properly motivated.
但我们现在有合适的动机
We've just got to think. Could we tunnel in?
只需要想下方案 我们能挖个隧♥道♥吗
Maybe we could get some hazmat suits
我们可以穿上核生化防护衣
and sneak in like med techs.
装成医疗人员偷偷溜进去
Or we dress up like cooks,
或者扮成厨师
head back to the dorms, sneak into the commissary...
返回宿舍 偷偷溜进食堂
little late-night snack.
然后来份夜宵
No. What we need is a distraction.
不 我们需要做的是分散注意力
Is that the aliens? Is that the aliens?
那是外星人吗 那是外星人吗
Are they here? They got here so quick!
他们在这吗 他们来得也太快了吧
No, those explosions were a distraction, for him.
不 爆♥炸♥是帮他分散注意力的
The Garrison's headed toward the blast,
要塞部队冲向了爆♥炸♥点
and he's sneaking in from the other side.
他正在从另一边偷偷潜入
No way! Oh, he is not going to beat us in there!
没门 他休想这样战胜我们
That guy is always trying to one-up me!
那个人总是想赢我
Who is it? Keith!
他是谁 吉斯
Who? Are you sure?
谁啊 你确定
Oh, I'd recognize that mullet anywhere! Who's Keith?
那鲻鱼头化成灰我都认识 谁是吉斯
These readings are off the chart.
读取超标
Shiro?
希罗
Nope. No, you... No, no, no. No,
不 不 你... 不不不
you don't. I'm saving Shiro.
你不可以这样 我才是来救希罗的
Who are you? Who am I? Uh, the name's Lance.
你是谁 我是谁 我叫兰斯
We were in the same class at the Garrison.
我们在要塞是一个班的
Really? Are you an engineer?
真的吗 你是工程师吗
No, I'm a pilot! We were, like,
不 我是飞行员 我们是对手
rivals. You know, Lance and Keith, neck and neck.
你知道的 兰斯和吉斯 不分上下
Oh, wait. I remember you. You're a cargo pilot.
等等 我记得你 你是个运输飞行员
Well, not anymore. I'm fighter class now,
不再是了 我现在在战士班级
thanks to you washing out.
真是多亏你退学了
Well, congratulations.
好吧 恭喜
Oh, man. They're coming back
伙计 他们回来了
and they do not look happy.
而且看起来一脸不爽的样子
We've got to go.
我们必须得走了
Uh, do you mind if we catch a ride with you?
你介意搭我们一乘吗
Is this thing going to be big enough for all of us?
这玩意我们几个坐得下吗
No.
坐不下
Why am I holding this guy?
为什么要我抓着这个人
Hey, we did all fit.
我们该做的都做了
Can't this thing go any faster?
这玩意能快点儿吗
We could toss out some non-essential weight.
我们得把不重要的东西扔下去
Oh, right!
对
Okay, so that was an insult. I get it.
好吧 你在说我吗 我听出来了
Big man, lean left!
大个子 往左倒
Aw, man! Mr. Harris just wiped
伙计 哈里斯先生也只是消灭了
out Professor Montgomery! No, no. He's fine.
蒙哥马利教授而已 不不 他很好
Big man, lean right!
大个子 往右倒
Guys? Is that a cliff up ahead?
伙计们 前面是悬崖吗
Oh, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Yup. No, no, no!
是 不 不 不
What are you doing? You're going to kill us all!
你在干什么 你会把我们都杀了的
Shut up and trust me!
闭嘴 相信我
It's good to have you back. It's good to be back.
很高兴你回来了 很高兴我回来了
So, what happened out there? Where were you?
发生了什么 你去哪了
I wish I could tell you. My head's still pretty scrambled.
我也想告诉你 但是我的脑袋很混乱
I was on an alien ship,
我在一艘外星人的太空船上
but somehow I escaped.
但是不知怎么地我逃脱了
It's all a blur.
一切记忆都很模糊
How did you know to come save me when I crashed?
我出事的时候你怎么会来救我
You should come see this.
你应该来看看这个
What have you been working on? I can't explain it, really.
你在研究什么 我真的解释不清楚
After getting booted from the Garrison,
在被要塞踢出来之后
I was kind of lost and found myself drawn out to this place.
我有点迷茫 然后发现自己来到了这个地方
It's like something... some energy, was telling me to search.
就像... 某种力量 在呼唤我
For what?
为了什么
Well, I didn't really know at the time...
我那个时候还不知道
until I stumbled across this area.
直到我偶然间发现这片区域
It's an outcropping of giant
在这里 巨石露出地表
boulders with caves covered in these ancient markings.
洞穴遮住了这些古代的标记符号♥
Each tells a slightly different story about a blue lion,
每一个都跟蓝色狮子有关 但都略有不同
but they all share clues leading to some event,
但是这些线索共同指向了某件事
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表