剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
冷静点
And, yes, blasting.
对 轰炸
It's our first big rescue mission.
这是我们第一次大救援行动
He's excited.
他很激动
Excited to see his new girlfriend.
为能见他的新女友而激动
She's not my girlfriend!
她不是我的女友
She's just a rock that I met and I admire very much.
她只是我很钦佩的人
What is it? Are we being attacked?
怎么了 我们被袭击了吗
No, it seems to be a distress beacon.
没有 像是求救信♥号♥♥
It's coming from a nearby moon.
从附近的月亮上传来的
Apparently, a ship has lost power.
显然是一艘飞船失去动力了
I wonder who it is.
很好奇是谁
Whoever it is will have to wait.
无论是谁 都得好好等着
Shay has first priority.
谢伊是第一要务
We can check back on them when we're done.
我们可以完事了再来找他们
The Paladin Code states that
圣♥战♥士准则规定
we must help all those in need.
我们必须帮助所有需要帮助的人
Wow! This is so cool.
好酷
It's like we're space cops on space patrol.
我们就像在太空巡逻的巡警
Coran, do we have a siren we can turn on?
克兰 我们有警报器吗
Uh, no,
没有
but we could record you making a siren noise
但我们可以录一段你模仿的警笛声
and broadcast that to them.
然后播送给他们
Perfect!
完美
No, not doing that.
别 别这么干
Attention, damaged craft,
请注意 受损的太空船
This is Princess Allura.
我是阿劳拉公主
We are coming to assist you.
我们是来帮你们的
Whoa. Nice ship.
好炫的飞船
Stay aboard and try to get as many of our systems
呆在船上 尽所能清除
clear of that Galra crystal energy as you can.
我们系统里的伽尔拉水晶能量
We'll see who hailed us.
我们得看看是谁在呼叫我们
Yes, Princess.
遵命 公主殿下
You don't know how glad we are to see some friendly faces.
能见到一些友好的人真是太开心了
Most folks don't want to get tangled up
大多数人都不想和
with anyone who's on the run from the Galra.
从伽尔拉逃出来的人搅和在一起
So, you guys are fighting the Galra?
所以你们在对抗伽尔拉
Well, I don't think Zarkon is exactly
我不觉得我们三个
quaking in his boots at the three of us,
真能撼动扎肯
but we do what we can.
但我们会尽我们所能
I'm Rolo.
我是罗洛
This is Nyma.
这是内玛
And our cyber-unit, Beezer.
和我们的仿生机器人 小蜜蜂
Hi.
嗨
Cool robot!
好酷的机器人
Hi! Name's Lance.
嗨 我是兰斯
Was your ship damaged in a fight?
你们的飞船在战斗中受损了吗
Yeah, we've really been through it with the Galra.
嗯 我们用它和伽尔拉战斗
Parts are hard to come by.
有些部件很难找到了
Luckily, we were able to
幸运的是 我们一周前
limp to this moon about a week ago.
终于艰难地到达了这个月球
If you didn't pick up our distress signal,
如果你们没收到我们的求救信♥号♥♥
I did… We're happy to help.
我就… 我们很乐意帮忙
I am Princess Allura of Altea,
我是艾尔提亚的阿劳拉公主
and from now on,
从现在开始
you won't be alone fighting the Galra.
你们不会再独自对抗伽尔拉了
You'll have the Paladins of Voltron by your side.
战神金刚的圣斗士们将与你同在
Okay.
好吧
I don't think they've heard of us.
我觉得他们没听说过我们
It has been ten thousand years.
都是一万年前的事了
Voltron?
战神金刚
Five robot lions that combine into this big robot…guy?
五头机器狮合体成一个巨大的机器人
Sounds impressive.
听着很厉害的样子
I'd love to see it.
我很想见识一下它
Or him.
他
Them.
他们
Why don't we get to work on your ship?
我们还是开始修理你的飞船吧
I'm sure we all have places to be.
相信我们都能帮上忙
Sure.
当然
Pretty much our whole flaxum assembly is shot.
几乎整个组件都被击中了
I don't know what kind of extra parts
我不知道你们的飞船里
you carry in this rig of yours.
带了什么多余部件
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这样的
I'm sure we can get you back up and running.
我保证我们会帮你重新飞航起来的
Give Hunk a list of what you need.
把你需要的清单给汉克
Coran can show you where to find it.
克兰会告诉你去哪里找
Okay.
好的
We'll go with you.
我们和你一起去
Don't want you to have to carry all that yourself.
不想让你一个人搬
Come on, guys.
走吧 兄弟们
Uh, I don't think so.
不行
You can just wait out here.
你们可以在外面等着
Hunk, don't be rude.
汉克 别没礼貌
Yeah, mind your manners. There are ladies present.
注意礼貌 有女士在呢
Oh, I'm sorry,
对不起
but does anyone remember
但有谁还记得
the last time we let our defenses down?
上次我们解除防御
Someone kind of set off a bomb.
让人设了炸♥弹♥
Remember, Lance?
还记得吗 兰斯
You were almost killed.
你差点被杀了
Oh, yeah.
对啊
Hunk's right.
汉克说得对
Sorry, but we have to be cautious.
对不起 但我们必须保持谨慎
Hey, I don't take it personal.
嗯 我不会介意的
That's how it is out here.
现在的情况就是这样
You've got to look out for your own.
你必须顾及自己的利益
You're doing a good job, big man.
你干得不错 大块头
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
My planet was destroyed by the Galra,
我的星球被伽尔拉毁了
and I was taken captive.
我也被俘虏了
I managed to escape but…
我试着逃脱 但是
but not before I lost something.
没能在我失去这条腿前成功
I know exactly how that feels.
我绝对能体会你的感受
Well, I hope there are some parts in here that'll fit.
但愿我们这里有合适的部件
You know, to get your ship moving?
让你的飞船能飞起来
Great! Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
So, what can you tell us about Zarkon's forces?
你对扎肯战队有什么了解
Where are they concentrated?
他们主要驻扎在哪里
His command ship sits right in the center of the Empire.
他的指挥舰就停在帝国中心
He mostly calls the shots from there
他基本都在那里发号♥施令
and has his minions do the work,
让距离最近的部下
depending on who's closest.
去执行任务
This is the territory of a real nasty bugger named Sendak.
这是一个叫森达克的无♥耻♥家伙的领地
Oh, we've met.
我们见过他了
How far are we from the center?
我们离中心有多远
We're way out on the fringes.
我们还在边界外
Sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打断一下
but I think you guys are kind of keeping Rolo from working.
不过你们妨碍罗洛工作了
It's just that we're in a hurry.
我们还有急事
A hero named Shay saved my life,
一位叫谢伊的英雄救了我的命
and I swore I would return to do the same
我发誓我会回去报答
for her and her people.
她和她的子民
You understand.
你能理解吧
Sure.
当然
Sorry.
对不起
Hunk,
汉克
we're going to get going soon,
我们马上就出发
but I think Rolo might have some information
不过罗洛有些情报
that could be helpful to us.
可能能帮到我们
Not for nothing,
也有道理
but I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him.
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表