剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
you'll have to disable the energy doors.
就得去废了能量之门
Be careful. It looks like it's heavily guarded.
小心点 看起来守卫很森严
No, no. It's over here.
不 不 在这里
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
Keep an eye out for those guards.
帮我看着那些守卫
I'll see if I can find a way to shut the hangar doors.
我来想办法关了机棚门
Nope. Maybe.
不对 也许吧
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不知道我在干嘛
It's all Galra gibberish.
全是伽尔拉语
Let me see.
让我看看
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
I just put my hand on the handprint.
我只是把我的手放在这掌印上
That was way too easy.
这也太容易了
I definitely don't have a good feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
Hunk, you have returned.
汉克 你回来了
I promised I'd be back.
我承诺过我会回来的
We're here to help.
我们是来帮你们的
Where's Shay?
谢伊在哪
Our life may not have been perfect,
虽然我们的生活不完美
but our family was whole.
但我们的家庭很圆♥满♥
Your arrival has left us imprisoned
你的到来让我们成为了阶下囚
and torn apart.
家破人亡
As soon as your attack started,
你们一发起进攻
they took her away to the core of the Balmera.
他们就把她带去巴尔莫拉中心了
For all we know
就我们所知
she could be gone for good.
她可能已经永远离开人世了
Paladins, are you there?
圣♥战♥士们 你们能听到吗
The Galra troops are moving down the tunnels.
伽尔拉军队正向隧♥道♥进军
It looks like they're going down toward the center.
看来他们是朝着中心去的
They must be headed to the core of Balmera.
他们肯定是去巴尔莫拉中心
That's where they're holding Shay.
那是他们关押谢伊的地方
They're drawing us into an ambush,
他们正把我们引入埋伏
but we don't have a choice
但为了救谢伊
if we want to save Shay.
我们无从选择
We have to follow.
我们必须跟着去
Lance, Keith, get to the core.
兰斯 吉斯 去中心
I think we're going to need everyone together
估计我们大家得一起
to get through this firefight.
才能赢得这场战斗
Copy that. We're on our way.
收到 马上就来
You're in an area where the
你们那里隧♥道♥太窄
tunnels are too narrow for your speeder.
加速器无法工作
Yeah. Proceeding on foot.
嗯 徒步前进
There's someone here.
有人在这
Looking into it.
正在查看
Pidge, no! Those are Balmerans!
皮吉 别 他们是巴尔莫拉人
Don't worry.
别担心
Hey, team, be careful.
大家小心点
The Balmera is very unstable.
巴尔莫拉现在很不稳定
Their shooting is destroying the Balmera.
他们的扫射会毁了巴尔莫拉
We gotta do something.
我们必须做点什么
Well, we can't shoot back.
我们不能射回去
It'll just make it worse.
这会更糟的
Shay! You're alive!
谢伊 你还活着
Where are the Galra?
伽尔拉在哪
If this is an ambush
如果这有埋伏
they should be here waiting for us.
他们应该在这里等我们
Not an ambush.
不是埋伏
More like a trap.
更像是陷阱
Whatever it is, keep your guard up.
无论是什么 加强你们的防御
The Galra, they gained knowledge
伽尔拉知道了
that you would return to the Balmera.
你们会回到巴尔莫拉
How?
怎么知道的
I know not.
我也不知道
But they set this trap just for you.
但他们专门为你们设了这个陷阱
I was the bait.
我就是诱饵
Who could have possibly known
谁会知道
that we were heading here to save Shay?
我们打算来这里救谢伊
Rolo!
罗洛
Those liars must have told Zarkon.
肯定是那些骗子告诉扎肯了
We have to figure out how to get out of here.
我们得想办法出去
Wait!
等等
We have a giant Castle ship hovering in the sky.
我们还有座城♥堡♥飞船盘旋在上空呢
Allura, can you please come get us?
阿劳拉 能请你来救我们吗
How do you expect her to do that, genius?
她要怎么救我们 聪明鬼
I don't know, maybe they got teleporters or something.
不知道 也许他们有传送器之类的
We're quite occupied at the moment.
我们现在很忙
We're completely surrounded by Galra ships
我们完全被伽尔拉舰队包围了
and we're taking heavy fire!
我们现在正被猛烈的炮火攻击
Princess, our particle barrier won't last much longer!
公主殿下 我们的粒子屏障快不行了
Paladins, you need to get out of there as soon as you can!
圣♥战♥士们 你们得尽快出来
This is it! We're going to die in here.
完了 我们得死在这里了
I can say bye-bye to that parade.
我看不到他们的游♥行♥了
Get it together, guys.
兄弟们 振作起来
Allura, we'll get there as soon as we can.
阿劳拉 我们会尽快赶来的
Perhaps my people can help us get out.
也许我的伙伴们能帮我们出去
This is how we communicate.
我们是这么交流的
The Balmera senses our vibrations
巴尔莫拉会感觉到我们的振动
and sends a message to those in the tunnels.
然后传递信息给那些隧♥道♥里的人
Are you sure someone will be able to hear your... hand
你确定那下面的人能听见
from all the way down here?
你的手吗
The Balmera will deliver the message.
巴尔莫拉会传递信息的
It's a message from Shay.
是谢伊的消息
She's alive!
她还活着
The Paladins of Voltron
战神金刚的战士们
went to the core of the Balmera to save Shay...
去巴尔莫拉中心救谢伊了
and now they are all trapped.
现在他们被困住了
Then we are all doomed.
那我们都完了
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I conspired against them,
我合谋陷害了他们
and because of my actions, Shay was imprisoned.
因为我 谢伊被关了起来
The big yellow one was right.
那个黄色大块头说得对
If we ever hope to be free,
如果我们想要自♥由♥
we must take action.
我们必须行动起来
But how can we rise up against our Galra overlords?
但我们要怎么站起来反抗伽尔拉
What choice do we have?
我们能怎么做
They have stolen all of the crystals from our Balmera.
他们偷走了巴尔莫拉所有的水晶
Our lives are worthless to them now.
我们的命对他们毫无价值
But Balmerans have never fought.
但巴尔莫拉人从未战斗过
You taught me that without family,
是你教我的 没了家
we have nothing.
我们就一无所有
The Galra have taken Shay.
伽尔拉抓了谢伊
How can we do nothing
我们怎么能毫无作为
while the paladins sacrifice everything to save us?
而让圣♥战♥士们牺牲一切来救我们
We must do our part!
我们也必须要出力
Lord Zarkon, I have news to report.
扎肯陛下 我有事禀报
News that will likely please you, my Emperor.
这一定会让您开心的 陛下
Proceed.
说吧
I have the Voltron Paladins trapped on a Balmera
战神金刚战士们被我困在巴尔莫拉了
in the Javeeno star system.
就在加维诺星系
I've ordered a fleet to capture the lions
我已下命让舰队去抓狮子
and destroy the Altean Castle.
并且毁了艾尔提亚城♥堡♥
You fool!
你这个笨蛋
You dare make plans without informing me?
你竟敢瞒着我偷做计划
Forgive me, Emperor, but
请原谅我 陛下 但是
I saw an opportunity and I took it
我发现了机会且抓住了
for the glory of the Galra Empire.
为了伽尔拉帝国的荣耀
I suspect that you are seeking your own glory, Prorok.
我怀疑是为了自己的荣耀 普罗洛克
But you do not realize Voltron's power.
但你没有意识到战神金刚的威力
They're heading down into the tunnels!
他们进入隧♥道♥了
They're going to steal the lions!
他们准备偷狮子了
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表