剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Somewhere inside Sendak's memories we should be able to find
我们理应在森达克的记忆中
the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon.
找到打败扎肯的关键机密信息
I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories.
我想你父亲应该不会同意我们扫描敌人的记忆
I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon.
我知道 但是我们必须尽一切所能打倒扎肯
Once we learn all his weaknesses,
只要我们知道了他的弱点
we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight.
我们就可以单刀直入 正面挑战
Winner gets the universe.
胜者得宇宙
Anything good yet, Pidge?
有什么发现吗 皮吉
We were only able to salvage bits and pieces.
我们只抢救到了一些碎片记忆
We need something to work with.
我们需要帮助
Right now, we don't even have a decent map of the empire.
到现在我们连帝国的完整地图都没有
Who needs a map? After 10,000 years of conquering,
都打了一万年了谁还需要地图啊
I could probably fire my bayard at any random point in space
我闭着眼睛都能
and hit a Galra ship.
打到迦尔拉舰船
If we could just find troop locations or supply routes,
如果我们能找到军队的地点和支援路线
small targets we could hit-and-run,
我们可以针对小型阵地一个个快速击破
then we could start to free planets one by one.
解放每个星球
Boring. I want the big kaboom.
无聊 我要大动静的
Zarkon's been building his empire for 10,000 years.
扎肯帝国已经建立了一万年
We're not going to tear it down overnight
我们不可能光凭五个没经验的圣骑士
with five inexperienced pilots and one support ship.
和一艘指挥战舰就能一夜之间打败的
Hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake.
去攻击他的根据地肯定是大错特错
Okay, I've cross-referenced Sendak's memories
好的 我交叉对比了森达克的记忆
with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus.
和阿鲁斯星球上那艘毁灭的战舰上的信息
Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating,
大多数只是乱码 但有一个词反复出现
something called a "Universal Station."
叫做宇宙站
Universal Station?
宇宙站
Like, the kind of station that controls the entire universe?
就像是控制全宇宙的那种站吗
Well, we are translating it from Galra,
是从迦尔拉语翻译过来的
so it could also be "Galactic Hub."
也许是银河中心的意思
Or "Space Base"!
或者太空基地
What?
什么
I'm pulling up the location of your Universal Hub Station Base
我把你们的宇宙中心站基地的
on our screens now.
地址调到屏幕上
So, where is it?
所以是在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Our long-range sensors are unable to find anything at those coordinates.
我们的远程传感器在这些坐标上没有任何发现
Maybe he remembered it wrong.
或许他记错了
Or maybe we just stumbled across a top-secret base in Sendak's memories.
或许我们碰巧发现了森达克记忆中的最高机密
Only one way to find out. Let's go take a look.
我们只能眼见为实了
We should be close enough to get a good scan,
我们要把握好距离 既要能清楚地扫描那边
but far enough away to avoid being noticed.
又要保持距离不被发现
There it is.
就是这里
It appears the gravitation between the two planets
看来两个星球之间的磁重力
warps the electron emission spectrum enough
扭曲了电子光谱
to keep the planet off the deep space scanners.
借此躲避了宇宙中的扫描搜索
So, you can only see it if you really know where to look.
所以你只有在特定的位置才能看到它
This place must handle shipments from all over the Galra Empire.
这个星球一定是装载了迦尔拉帝国的所有货物
If this is some big airport where shipments come and go,
如果这里运输货物的大机场
why is it hidden?
为什么要隐藏起来呢
There must be more to this than we're seeing.
肯定背地里还有别的秘密
Then, we'd better go down to take a look. We'll need to enter here:
那我们只能亲眼去看一下 我们要从这里进入
the central control building.
中♥央♥控制楼
I'm sorry, Princess, did you say "we"?
抱歉 公主 你刚刚是说我们吗
I'm going with you.
我和你们一起去
I've traveled through the Galra transportation hubs many times
在战争开始以前 我和父亲
with my father before the war began.
去过迦尔拉运输中心很多次
I know more about them than any of you.
我最了解它们
Princess, I'd rather you stay here.
公主 你最好是留下来
I'm a part of this fight against Zarkon as much as anyone. I'm going.
我和你们一样也是对抗扎肯的一员 我要去
Does anyone have a problem with that?
你们有异议吗
Uh...
呃
Fine. Suit up.
好吧 穿上装备
Huh?
哈
We'll go in low, fast, and hopefully undetected.
我们要悄悄地快速冲过去 希望不会被发现
Coming around the dark side of the nearest planet
躲到最近的星球的暗面去
should keep them from getting a visual on us.
应该可以躲过它们的监控
Thanks to Pidge's modifications to the Green Lion,
还好皮吉调试了绿狮
we'll have 30 seconds of cloaking.
我们可以隐形30秒
I can flood their short-range sensors with a radiation burst.
我可以用辐射波扰乱他们的短程传感器
That should buy you a minute or so,
应该可以为你们争取一分钟时间
while they assume it's cosmic interference.
他们会以为那只是宇宙干扰
But, after that, it's up to you to be out of sight.
但是在那之后就只能靠你们自己了
Interference clear in three, two, one.
3 2 1 干扰排除
Psst! Hey! Hmm?
嘘 嘿 嗯
How's it look out there? All clear.
那边情况如何 没人
This shouldn't take too long.
应该花不了多长时间
We'll have all the information we need in a few minutes.
几分钟就要搞到我们需要的信息
Hunk and I have made some improvements
上次我尝试下载迦尔拉的信息之后
since the last time I tried to download Galra info.
我和汉克就做了一些改进
We should get a nice, clean translation immediately.
我们应该马上就能得到清楚明白的转码信息
Hunk had a great idea about how to do it.
汉克知道怎么做
Do you guys remember when we studied algorithms at the Garrison,
你们还记得我们在加里森学习运算的时候吗
and Mr. York told us that joke about the ghost learning symbolic logic
约克先生说了一个关于鬼魂学习数理符号♥
and innumerably infinite sets?
和数不清的无穷集的笑话
Boring!
无聊
Right, yeah, totally, it was boring.
对 对 非常无聊
Anyway, the joke goes...
但是 那个笑话
Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt, but I think we got company.
嘿 伙计们 抱歉打断你们 但是有人来了
Think we should get out of here? We just need a few more seconds.
我们要走吗 我还需要一点点时间
Stay low. We need this intel.
蹲下 我们需要这些信息
Get down!
蹲下
Huh?
哈
He's still looking. I think he's waiting for a signal or something.
他还在看 估计他是在等暗号♥之类的
I got it.
我知道了
Whew.
呼
Nice job, Hunk. Thanks.
干得漂亮 汉克 谢谢
Okay, download complete. What's it say?
好的 下载完成 说的是什么
Nothing. This place doesn't have any useful information.
什么也没有 全是没用的信息
Just a schedule of the ships coming in and out.
货物装运的进出时间
Well, I guess this mission was a bust.
看来这次任务失败了
Let's get back to the Castle.
我们回狮堡吧
Hold on. Pidge, do you know where that ship is headed?
等一下 皮吉 你知道那艘船去哪里吗
Um, it's scheduled to be here for about a half an hour,
时间表上写着在这里停留半小时
then head off to Central Command.
然后前往中♥央♥司令部
That's where they have the information we need,
就是那里有我们需要的信息
and I'm going to sneak aboard that ship and get it for us.
我溜到船上去把这个信息偷回来
What? No way! How are you going to get in?
什么 不行 你要怎么溜进去
I'm going to walk right through the front.
直接从大门走进去
How the heck did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
The Alteans are a chameleon-like people
艾尔提亚人可以和变色龙一样
who can blend in with the local populations.
融入当地人群
It's the ability that's made us great explorers and diplomats
这样的种族天赋让我们在历史上
throughout our history.
不断探索和邦交
So, can you turn into, like, a balloon?
你还可以变什么 可以变气球吗
How many different colors can you be at once?
你一次可以变多少颜色
Aren't you afraid you'll rip your pants?
你不怕把裤子撑破吗
No, just one at a time, and I will need a change of costume.
不行 只有一种颜色 我需要换衣服
I can use his uniform as a disguise.
我可以穿他的制♥服♥掩护
I can't let you go in there alone.
我不能让你一个人去
Excuse me? I do not need your permission.
抱歉 我不需要你的允许
It's too dangerous. I'm going in with you.
太危险了 我跟你一起去
You will stick out like a Choferiak's nose.
你跟我像石头一样呆在这
You're going to need that nose, Princess.
你会需要这块石头的 公主
Shiro's hand is made from Galra tech. It's the only thing we have
西罗的手由迦尔拉科技制♥造♥
that will allow us to interface with their systems and gather intel.
只有通过它我们才能入侵他们的系统搜索情报
I can monitor the download remotely from here.
我可以在这里远程操作下载
Fine, you can come.
好吧 你跟我去
Uh, you guys better hurry up
呃 你们最好动作快点
if you want to get on and off before the ship leaves for Zarkon central.
如果你们想赶在这艘船离开之前上去的话
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表