剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
I'm coming with you.
我跟你去
Oh, Lion Goddess,
女狮神
I, King of the Arusians, formally beg your forgiveness.
我 阿鲁斯人的国王 正式乞求您的原谅
Please have mercy on us
请您怜悯我们
and accept our traditional Dance of Apology
并接受我们传统的道歉之舞
as atonement for our wrongdoings.
为我们的过错赎罪
Commence Dance of Apology!
开始道歉之舞
Hoorah!
万岁
Please, there's no need for this.
请你们不必这样
Moontow, halt!
月索 停
The Goddess has refused the apology. Start the sacrificial fire.
女神拒绝了道歉 点燃献祭之火
We must throw ourselves in.
我们必须投身进去
No! No sacrifices!
不 不用献祭
So, we may proceed with the dance?
那么我们可以继续跳舞了吗
That's a better alternative.
两害相权取其轻吧
Oh, my!
天哪
Please, please, rise.
请你们 请你们起身
Thank you for that, but I
感谢你们的舞蹈
am not a great being worthy of your worship.
但是我并不值得你们崇拜
I accidentally put you all in danger.
是我不小心给你们带来了危险
It is I who should be apologizing to you.
我应该向你们道歉
I am Princess Allura and these are the Voltron Paladins.
我是阿劳拉公主 这几位是战神金刚骑士
Although we originally came from different worlds...
虽然我们来自不同的世界
and have very, very, very different traditions,
并且有着非常非常迥异的传统
we wish to live alongside you as friends.
但我们希望能和你们成为朋友
But the mighty robotic angel...
不过那个强大的机器天使...
has it not come to destroy us because of our immoral ways?
它不是因为我们做了错事要来毁灭我们吗
Voltron? No. In fact,
战神金刚 不是 事实上
that mighty robot is here to protect you.
那个强大的机器人是来保护你们的
Let it be known that Voltron will protect every innocent being
要让大家知道 战神金刚会保护全宇宙
throughout the universe!
每一个无辜的生命
I don't usually hug strangers, but, uh...
我通常我拥抱陌生人 不过...
Man, you are cuddly.
天哪 你真讨人喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
This looks like the master control board, but there's no power.
这里看起来像主控台 但是没电了
All you need is power?
你只需要电吗
Yeah, but one that's compatible with Galra tech.
是的 但是要跟伽尔拉技术匹配
I can't believe you got this to work.
我不敢相信你搞定了
My dad's and Matt's whereabouts
我爸爸和马特的下落
must be logged in here somewhere.
一定存在什么地方
Once I download this information,
一旦我下载了信息
I'll find some way to decode it back at the Castle.
就能回去城♥堡♥想办法破解出来
What?
什么
Oh, no.
不
What is it? Something just entered the atmosphere.
是什么 有东西进入了大气层
I'm not sure what it is, but it's big,
我不确定是什么 但很巨大
it's Galra, and it's coming right for us.
是伽尔拉 它冲着我们来了
We gotta go! Shiro, don't move!
我们得走了 西罗 别动
I'm only 15 percent done. I'm not going anywhere.
只下载了百分之十五 我哪也不去
Pidge, I'm sorry. No!
皮吉 对不起 不
Team, come in! We need backup!
队员们快来 我们需要增援
Hello? Shiro?
喂 西罗
Where is everyone? What's going on?
人呢 怎么了
Oh, no. We gotta get to our lions!
不 我们得去找狮子
Everyone get inside and stay down!
大家都进去 待在下面
I'm on it!
我来了
Not you!
不是说你
No! Shiro, let me go! My father!
不 西罗 放开我 我父亲
Run!
快跑
Our lions just saved us.
我们的狮子刚刚救了我们
I didn't know they could do that.
我不知道他们还能这样
Huh? Um... Shiro?
西罗
Get in your lion!
快进狮子里去
Lay down some covering fire so they can get out of there!
掩护射击 让他们逃走
I'm on it!
知道了
Check this out! Battle-lion head-butt!
看看这个吧 战狮用头撞人
You guys okay down there? Still alive for now.
你们在下面没事吧 暂时还活着
Are the Galra behind this?
是伽尔拉指使的吗
I think so, but I've never seen anything like it.
我想是的 但是我从没见过这样的东西
So, what's the plan? Shoot at it with everything we've got?
那怎么办 集中全部火力射击吗
Take out its weapon? Call it names?
夺走它的武器吗 给它取外号♥吗
If we want to take this monster down,
如果我们要打到这头野兽
there's only one way to do it.
只有一个办法
Form Voltron!
合体战神金刚
Remember, we are one unit, fighting with one goal.
记住 我们是一体的 为了一个目标而战斗
I thought Voltron
我以为战神金刚
was the most powerful weapon in the universe!
是宇宙最强武器
Yeah, so how is this monster kicking our butts?
是啊 那这头野兽怎么打得我们落花流水
Oh, no! The village! We have to protect those people!
不 村子 我们必须保护那些人
That was close!
好险
We got him away from the Arusians,
我们把他从阿鲁斯人那儿引开了
but we can't take him down!
但是我们打不倒他
I got it! I'm going to power-kick that orb thing!
我来 我要狠狠地踢那个圆球
No! The last time you did a kick, we fell!
不行 上次你踢了一下 我们摔倒了
Stop living in the past!
不要活在过去
Oh, no!
不
Pidge, fire lasers now! Got it! Fire!
皮吉 马上发射激光 好的 发射
Oops! No! Lasers! Lasers!
糟了 不 激光 激光
Every time we focus on that orb,
每次我们盯着圆球时
we're blindsided by the monster,
那头野兽就趁我们不注意攻击我们
and every time we focus on the monster,
每次我们忙着对付野兽时
the orb hits us!
那个球就来袭击我们
Then what do we do? Orb!
那我们怎么办 球
Shiro, we gotta move! Shiro, are you there? Shiro!
西罗 我们必须行动 西罗 你在吗 西罗
That sound... I recognize
那个声音... 我认出来了
this monster from my time in Zarkon's prison.
这头野兽跟我一起在过扎肯的监狱
I know how to beat him!
我知道如何打败他
Listen, there's a loud sound
听着 当那个球体返回武器基座时
when the orb returns to the base of the weapon,
会发出巨大的响声
and every third time, that orb needs to charge up.
每攻击三次 球体就需要充电
That's this monster's weakest point. That's when we strike.
那是这头野兽最大的弱点 我们趁机进行打击
Okay, so what do we do in the meantime?
好的 那在此期间我们要做什么呢
Defense!
防守
Pidge, we need that shield!
皮吉 我们需要那个盾牌了
That's one. Two more to go!
一次了 还有两次
We can't take much more!
我们撑不了几次
Last one! Everyone brace for impact!
最后一次 大家准备好接受撞击
Now!
就现在
It didn't work! So, now what?
没起作用 那现在怎么办
When I attacked him before, I had a sword!
我上次攻击他时 我有把剑
Orb! Orb!
球 那个球
We can't take another shot like that!
我们不能再承受一次那样的冲击了
Wait a second, guys!
大家等一下
I think my lion's telling me what to do.
我觉得我的狮子在告诉我该怎么办
Whatever it is, hurry up and do it!
无论如何 赶紧动手吧
He's about to fire his third shot!
他马上就要射击第三次了
Yeah! We did it!
太棒了 我们成功了
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Whoa. Thanks, Red.
谢谢 红狮
No!
不
I'll make another, more powerful.
我会再制♥作♥一个更强大的
That won't be necessary. Sendak is still alive on Arus.
不必了 森达克在阿鲁斯上 还活着
I've given him instructions for how to proceed.
我已经给了他行动指示
Can he be trusted?
可以信任他吗
I trained him and he has his mission.
我训练了他 他有他的使命
He fights in the name of Galra.
他以伽尔拉之名战斗
Only success or death will stop him.
只有成功或死亡能阻止他
Zarkon has challenged us
扎肯要求我们
to rise from the mud and prove our worth.
重振旗鼓 证明我们的价值
We will not let him down.
我们不能让他失望
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表