剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
about flying through a mysterious wormhole?
我们穿越了一个神秘的虫洞这件事吗
Why are we listening to a robotic lion anyway?
我们为什么要听一头机器狮子的话啊
It got us away from that alien warship, didn't it?
它让我们摆脱了那艘外星战舰 不是吗
I don't know if you noticed,
不知道你们注意到没有
but we're in an alien warship.
但我们现在就在一艘外星战舰里
Oh, are you scared?
你害怕了吗
With you at the helm? Terrified.
而且还是你在驾驶 挺害怕的
All right, knock it off.
行了 都省省吧
No one's happy to be in this situation,
没人想陷入这个局面
but we're here now.
但是现在情况就是这样了
If we want to get through this, we've got to do it together.
如果我们想克服这些 我们就得团结起来
So, what do we do?
那我们要怎么做
First, we find out where we're headed.
首先 我们要弄明白我们要去哪里
Lance?
兰斯
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry. The lion's not talking to me anymore.
我很抱歉 但是这头狮子不再跟我说话了
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Shh!
等等 等等
Listen. I think I hear something.
听 我听到了点声音
I'm hearing it, too.
我也听到了
It's, uh... It's kind of a... A high-pitched squeal?
这是... 这是某种高音调的尖叫吗
Come on, Lance!
兰斯 不是吧
But seriously, there's a castle up ahead.
但是真的 那上面有座城♥堡♥
Keep your guard up. Something wrong?
保持警惕 怎么了
My crew was captured by aliens once.
我的团队曾经被外星人抓走过
I'm not going to let it happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生
No! I knew it was going to eat us! No!
不 我就知道它会吃了我们的
Oh, the door is open. Guess I was wrong about you.
门开了 看来是我误解你了
Hello?
有人吗
From the size of the lion,
看那头狮子的大小
I expected these steps to be bigger.
我还以为这些台阶会大一点
Hold for identity scan.
等待身份扫描
What?
什么
Why are we here? What do you want with us?
我们为什么在这里 你想让我们做什么
I guess we're going that way.
我猜要走那边
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Where are we?
有人吗 我们在哪
It's some kind of control room.
这像是什么控制室
Are these guys... dead?
这些人是死了吗
Father!
父亲
Hello.
你好
Who are you? Where am I?
你是谁 我在哪
I'm Lance. And you're right here in my arms.
我是兰斯 你现在在我的怀里
Your ears.
你的耳朵
Yeah?
怎么了
They're hideous. What's wrong with them?
好丑 你耳朵怎么了
Nothing's wrong with them!
没什么啊
They heard exactly what you said about them!
他们听到你这么说他们了
Who are you? Where is King Alfor?
你是谁 阿弗尔国王在哪
What are you doing in my castle?
你们在我的城♥堡♥里做什么
A giant blue lion brought us here.
一头巨大的蓝色狮子带我们来的
That's all we know.
我们只知道这些
How do you have the Blue Lion? What happened to its paladin?
你们怎么有蓝色狮子的 它的骑士怎么了
What are you all doing here? Unless...
你们在这里做什么 除非...
How long has it been?
已经多久了
We don't know what you're talking about.
我们不知道你在说什么
Why don't you tell us who you are? Maybe we can help.
你告诉我们你是谁的话 也许我们能帮忙
I am Princess Allura of Planet Altea.
我是阿尔特亚星球的阿劳拉公主
I've got to find out where we are and how long we've been asleep.
我得知道我们在哪以及沉睡了多久
Okay, that's how that works.
原来它是这样用的
Enemy combatants!
敌人的战士们
Quiznak! You're lucky I
该死 算你们走运
have a case of the old "Sleep chamber knees."
我的老♥毛♥病"卧室膝盖疼"又犯了
Otherwise, I'd grab your head like this,
否则 我会像这样抓住你们的头
wrap you up like so...
死死地勒住...
One, two, three... sleepy time!
一 二 三 睡觉时间到
Well, before you did that, I'd...
在你那样做之前 我会...
Like that.
像这样
Really? How could you do
真的吗 在我这样攻击你的时
that when I've already come at you with this?
你要怎么像刚才那样
Man, these guys are good.
老天 这两个人太厉害了
It can't be.
这不可能
What is it? We've been asleep for 10,000 years.
怎么了 我们已经沉睡了一万年
Zarkon.
扎肯
Your fleet has been destroyed,
你的舰队已经被摧毁了
Alfor. I will be there shortly to claim Voltron.
阿弗尔 我会很快到那里并得到战神金刚的
Father, we must form Voltron
父亲 趁着现在还不晚
and fight before it's too late!
我们一定要制♥造♥出战神金刚并且反击
It's already too late. We must send the lions away.
已经迟了 我们要把狮子们送走
We can't risk them falling into Zarkon's hands.
我们不能冒险 让扎肯得到它
We can't give up hope! I'm sorry, daughter.
我们不能放弃希望 我很抱歉 女儿
If all goes well, I will see you again soon.
如果一切顺利 我们很快会再见的
Father! I love you.
父亲 我爱你
Planet Altea and all of the
阿尔特亚星球和太阳系
planets in our solar system have been destroyed.
其他的星球都被摧毁了
Coran, Father is gone. Our entire civilization...
克兰 父亲也去世了 我们整个文明...
Zarkon.
扎肯
Zarkon?
扎肯
He was the King of the Galra.
他是格拉的君主
A vile creature and enemy to all free people.
一种卑鄙的生物 是所有自♥由♥人的敌人
I remember now... I was his prisoner.
我现在想起来了 我曾经是他的囚犯
He's still alive? Impossible!
他还活着吗 不可能
I can't explain it, but it's true.
我无法解释 但那是真的
He's searching for a super weapon called Voltron.
他在寻找一个叫作战神金刚的超级武器
He's searching for it because
他找它是因为他知道
he knows it's the only thing that can defeat him,
只有战神金刚能打败他
and that's exactly why we must find it before he does.
所以我们一定要抢在他之前找到它
The Blue Lion has returned,
蓝色狮子已经回归了
and now I feel a resurgence of Altean energy.
现在我感觉到阿尔特亚的能量复活了
Alfor's daughter lives? How?
阿弗尔的女儿还活着吗 怎么可能
I know not,
我不知道
but it is time to reclaim what is rightfully ours.
但是时候重新拿回属于我们的东西了
Yes. I shall wipe that foul race from the universe forever
是的 我要把那污秽的种族从宇宙永久抹去
and take back Voltron.
并且拿回战神金刚
Contact my commanders.
联♥系♥我的指挥官们
Emperor Zarkon requests an audience.
扎肯大帝请求通话
Commander Sendak, the Princess
森达克指挥官 阿尔特亚的公主
of Altea is alive and hiding in your sector.
还活着并且藏在你的管辖区域
We believe she alone holds
我们认为她知道
the whereabouts of the remaining lions.
其他狮子的下落
Your battle fleet is the closest to her location.
你的战队离她最近
Retrieve her and the lions.
把她和狮子都带回来
With them all, the Galra Empire will be unstoppable.
有了它们 格拉帝国就所向披靡了
I fight for the empire. I conquer in the name of Galra.
我为帝国而战 我以格拉之名出征
No foe has ever stood in my way and none ever will.
没有人能阻挡住我的脚步 永远不会
Vrepit sa!
嗜血
Set a course for Arus.
定一条去阿♥拉♥斯的线路
Princess, you must eat. It's been 10,000 years.
公主 你必须吃点东西 你都沉睡了一万年了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Man, 10,000 years? That's like one thousand plus ten.
啊 一万年 就像是一千加十
That's times ten. Whatever, dropout.
是一千乘以十 随便什么吧 辍学生
I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm starving.
从早饭后我还没吃过东西 饿死了
Yeah, but you've thrown up, like, five times.
是的 可你已经吐了有五次了吧
Hmm, good point.
说得好
I can't believe your civilization
真不敢相信你们的文明
created such advanced technology 10,000 years ago.
在一万年前就创造了这么先进的技术
It must have been an incredible place.
那一定是个不可思议的地方
Yes, it was... but now
是的 曾经是 可现在
it is gone and we're the last Alteans alive.
它已经消失了 我们是仅存的阿尔特亚人了
Looks like we're not the last, after all.
看起来并不是只有我们活下来了
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表