剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
The monster fell from the sky!
怪物从天而降
It was an epic battle,
那是一场宏大的战争
but Voltron was victorious!
但战神金刚战无不胜
No. I said, "Voltron was victorious!"
不 我说的是 战神金刚战无不胜
Thank you, Your Majesty, for that wonderful production.
谢谢你精彩的演说 陛下
It saddens me that we must leave tomorrow,
明日就要启程离开 我非常不舍
but we must continue our battle with Zarkon
但我们必须与扎肯战斗到底
and spread peace throughout the universe.
在宇宙间播撒和平的种子
Your Highness...
殿下
please accept this gift.
请收下这份礼物
This will allow you to contact us anytime you need help.
有了它 您便可以随时联♥系♥我们
Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron Alliance.
阿鲁斯将是战神金刚联盟中第一颗行星
We ought to get something like that. Like what?
我们也应该那样 什么样
You know, like, a cheer. Like, a team cheer that we do.
就是 来点欢呼 团队的欢呼
Mm-hmm. Yeah, okay. How about, uh...
嗯 好吧 要不然
"I say Vol" and you say "Tron." Vol!
我说战神 你们说金刚 战神
Uh... Voltron?
战神金刚
No! No, no, no. The cheer includes the instructions.
不 不 不 不 欢呼声里包括指示
I say "Vol" and you say...
我说战神你们说
Voltron?
战神金刚
We'll work on it.
以后再说吧
Coran, what is this?
克兰 这是什么
Oh, this is Nunvill, the nectar of the gods.
哦 这叫纳威尔 是众神的美酒
It tastes like hot dog water and feet.
喝起来就和洗脚水一个味儿
Yeah, makes a wonderful hair tonic as well.
是啊 还能使头发盈亮有光泽
Not feeling well? Try some Nunvill.
感觉不好吗 喝点纳威尔吧
Settles the stomach and brightens your smile.
促进胃消化 让你拥有明亮的笑容
I'm not sure we should be letting everyone wander in and out of the castle like this.
我不确定是不是应该让人们在城♥堡♥里进进出出
It doesn't seem safe.
看起来不安全
Oh, these Arusians won't hurt anything... much.
这些阿鲁斯人不会搞破坏 是吧...
Besides, it's only fair to let them see the inside of a castle
况且 让他们看看城♥堡♥内部才公平
that's been sitting on their planet for so long.
毕竟这座城♥堡♥坐落在这里很久了
But who knows when Zarkon will attack again?
但谁知道扎肯下次攻击是什么时候
I'm going to do a perimeter check, just in case.
我要去做个边界检查 以防万一
Commander Sendak, the sentries are in position around the Arusian village.
森达克司令官 哨兵已在阿鲁斯城周围就位
Luck is on our side.
我们坐拥天时地利
Look, the Castle defenses are down. The door is wide open.
听着 城♥堡♥的防守已经崩溃 大门已敞开
With all these Arusians coming in and out,
这些阿鲁斯人进进出出
it should be nothing for you to infiltrate.
你们潜进去简直是小菜一碟
I may not have to. Look.
不一定非要这样 看
The small one has a Galra drone they've repurposed.
那个矮个子有一架改造过的伽尔拉无人机
If I can just get close enough to clone its signature code,
如果我离得够近 克隆到它的签名代码
I can send our bomb drone in undetected.
就能派一架无人轰炸机悄无声息地进去
I knew you would not disappoint me, Haxus.
我就知道你不会让我失望的 哈克瑟斯
Look at them, the new Paladins of Voltron.
看看他们 战神金刚新的武士们
The fate of the universe is on their shoulders.
宇宙的命运就掌控在他们手中
My eyes!
我的眼睛
I must portray strength, so no one can tell how
我必须重绘能力
concerned I am about the fate of our mission.
这样就没人知道我有多关心我们的任务了
Let's keep that a secret.
我们一起保密吧
Who else has secrets?
谁还有秘密
Hunk tried to eat what?
汉克想吃什么
That is rather amusing. What other secrets?
这就有趣了 还有什么秘密
That seems like Lance.
看起来像兰斯
Pidge is a what?.
皮吉是个什么
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm getting to the bottom of this.
我要把这个搞清楚
I guess we should get used to this space juice.
我觉得咱们得习惯这个太空饮料
Who knows when we'll get back home again?
等回到家就猴年马月了
Yeah, if ever.
是啊 如果还能回家的话
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, if this Zarkon guy has been ruling for 10,000 years,
我是说 如果扎肯已经统治了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥多年
how long do you think it will take for us to fix it?
那你认为我们推♥翻♥他需要花几年
You know, if we live.
如果我们能活那么久的话
Right. That.
说得对 就是这个意思
Hey, what do you think the chances are
嘿 你们觉得我们降落在
of us landing on a nacho planet?
有烤干酪辣味玉米片的星球上几率有多大
Well, there's only one planet with Veradera Beach,
只有一个星球上有维拉德拉海滩
pizza shack looking over the water and the garlic knots
海边是披萨小店和蒜泥面包节
and my mom's hugs...
还有妈妈温暖的怀抱
I'm sorry. I think this Nunvill is getting to me. I gotta go.
抱歉 我觉得这杯纳威尔有点上头 我得走了
So, Pidge, we haven't had a chance to really talk.
皮吉 我们还没机会好好聊聊呢
Tell me about yourself.
跟我说说你自己吧
Well, I like peanut butter, and I like peanut butter cookies,
好吧 我喜欢花生酱 也喜欢花生酱饼干
but I hate peanuts.
但我讨厌花生
They're so dry.
吃起来太干了
Also, I sweat a lot.
还有 我很爱出汗
I mean, in general, unrelated to the peanuts.
我是说一般情况下 和花生没有关系
I suppose I was thinking of something a little more personal.
可能我想到的是比较私人的东西
We have a lot in common.
你和我很像
Like what?
比如
Oh, well, both of us had our fathers taken away by Zarkon.
比如咱俩的父亲都被扎肯夺走了
Yeah, but I'm going to get mine back.
是的 不过我会把我的父亲救回来的
I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to...
对不起 我不是这个意思
No, I understand.
没事 我理解
I just want you to know that you can confide in me.
我只想让你知道 如果你有事情想倾诉
If there's anything you ever want to talk about...
随时可以找我
Anything. Huh?
任何事情 嗯
Okay. I do have something to tell you.
好吧 我的确有事要和你说
I had a feeling. What is it?
我猜到了 什么事情
I'm leaving Team Voltron.
我要离开战神金刚战队了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
I decrypted the information from the Galra ship
我破译了伽尔拉飞船上的信息
about where my family might be, or at least where they were.
上面有我家人的信息 起码知道了他们在哪
I've made up my mind. I'm leaving tonight.
我下定决心了 今晚就走
Pidge, you can't. You're one of five paladins.
皮吉 你不能一走了之 你是五个武士之一啊
You have a sacred trust to defend the universe.
你肩负着保卫宇宙的神圣使命
My first priority is to find my family!
我的首要任务是找到我的家人
I thought you of all people would understand.
我以为你们都会懂
If you had a chance to get your father back, wouldn't you?
如果你有机会找回自己的父亲 你会把握住吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should go tell everyone else.
我应该告诉所有人
Shiro?
西罗
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Signature code cloned.
签名代码已克隆成功
Bomb activated.
炸♥弹♥已激活
Mind if I join you?
我能加入你吗
How far away from Earth do you think we are, Coran?
克兰 你觉得我们离地球有多远
Let's take a look.
我们来看一看
Earth is over here.
地球在那边
And we're all...
而我们在...
the way over...
在...
You ever notice how far the planets are from each other, Coran?
你有注意过行星之间距离有多远吗 克兰
Yes. Haven't you been paying attention?
有啊 难道你没注意过吗
Yeah, but I mean, like, they're really, really far away.
注意过 我是说 它们真的离得很远
Like, say, Earth. It's so far, I can't even see it.
比如地球 它远到我甚至都看不见
The... The blue oceans, the white clouds, green grass...
蔚蓝的海洋 洁白的云朵 绿绿的草地
I... I can't see any of it.
什么都看不见
You miss Earth. I understand. I miss Altea.
你怀念地球了 我懂 我也想念艾尔提亚星
I know we're supposed to be brave paladins
我知道我们应该是英勇的武士
and Defenders of the Universe or whatever,
宇宙的保护神
but, honestly, I just want to go home.
但说实话 我只想回家
If I could go home, I would.
如果可以的话 我会回家的
I miss rain and splashing in puddles.
我怀念雨 还有雨滴在水坑里溅起的水花
Rain? Yeah. It's water that falls from the sky.
雨 对啊 就是从天上掉下来的水
Oh, we had that on Altea.
艾尔提亚星上也有这玩意儿
Only, it wasn't water, more like rocks. Razor-sharp and boiling-hot.
只不过不是水 更像石头 滚烫而锋利
Oh, they could knock a hole right in your head.
它们能在你头上砸出个大坑
Sounds fun. Yeah.
听起来挺有趣 是啊
Pidge, no.
皮吉 不要
剧集 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表