剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
快还给我 我既往不咎 好吗
Just give it back to me, please? I'll forgive everything, okay?
那是 那是 是我的
That's-- That's... It's mine.
我的人控制了广播系统
My people have control of the PA system,
我已经准备好走出这间房♥
and I am fully prepared to walk out of this room
在舞会所有人面前
and read this diary in its entirety
完完整整地念一遍这本日记
to every single fucking person in that prom.
我可能会先念这篇 "1993年4月2日
And I might start with this. "April 2nd, 1993.
今天李被踢出了体操队了"
"Today Lee was kicked out of gymnastics for--"
别 别念这个
Don't! Don't read that.
我知道我那天干了什么
I know what I did that day.
我再也不想看见你的脸了
I never want to see your face again.
都结束了 李 你完蛋了
It's over, Lee. You're done.
你要离开这间学校
You're gonna leave this fucking school,
再也不要回来了
and you're never gonna come back.
金牌老师们给我
The gold star teachers have given me
写了一封正式推荐信推荐我顶替你的位置
an official recommendation to replace you.
现在万事俱备
All that stands in my way...
只欠你的辞职信了
is your resignation,
我已经很善解人意地帮你填好了
which I have kindly filled out for you.
签字
Sign it.
签了它 罗素
Sign it, Russell.
你还觉得我不聪明吗
You still think I'm not so smart?
我打败你了
I beat you.
都结束了
It's over.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
他走了
He's gone.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表