剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
我的主要工作就是当领导
I mean, it's like, the main part of my job,
高效 更具领导力
like being productive, and... and being leader.
我们做的事都是一样的
We do the same thing.
不对 甘比先生
Incorrect, Mr. Gamby.
你和我们做的不一样
You don't do what we do.
因为如果你能做到我们这样
Because if you did what we do,
我们就不会在这里了
we wouldn't be here.
你明白我的意思了吗
Do you see what I'm saying?
明白 但我不确定
Yeah. But I'm not sure
你懂不懂我的意思
if you're seeing what I'm saying, which is,
我也是领导方面的专家
I also specialize in leadership too.
给我看看 给我们看看
Show me. Show us.
拿出你口中领导的样子
Be the leader that you say you are.
让你的下属继续干活去 我想看看
Get these underlings back to work. I want to see.
好 没问题
Okay, yeah, well...
姑娘们 快快 姑娘们 赶紧的
Women... come, come, women, now.
闲聊够了吧
Enough with the small talk, okay?
该各回各位干活去了
It's time to get back to your places.
太可悲了 吼她们啊
That was pathetic. Bark at them.
走啊 我说 赶紧去啊
Go on! I said, go on now.
去教室 你俩赶紧的
Get to class, the both of you.
-你们 -吼她们 吼啊
- You got-- - Bark at them. Bark at them!
-走 -吼她们
- Go-- - Bark at them!
妈的 赶紧给我回♥教♥室 滚啊
God damn it! Get back to your fuckin' classes right now! Go!
滚啊 赶紧的 讨厌鬼
Shoo! Get on, varmints!
这跟礼貌友善无关 姑娘们
It's not about being nice, ladies.
这事关领导力
It's about being leadership.
-赞啊 -瞧啊 我都说了
- I like it! - See, I told you guys.
我可以的
I can do this.
-太赞了 -可不
- Fantastic! - Yeah!
你要像个混♥蛋♥一样站在这
Are you going to stand here like an asshole
还是也回去继续干活
or you going to get back to work yourself?
我当然要继续干活 拜托 别操心
Yeah, of course I'm gonna get back to work. Come on. Don't trip.
再见 汗狗
See you, SweatDogs.
我恨死我的姐姐们了
I hate my sisters so much.
她们让我在我爸眼里成了个该死的废柴
They made me look like a fuckin' loser in my daddy's eyes.
去他妈的
Fuck that!
我该曝光她们
I should expose them.
"曝光"是几个意思
What do you mean by expose?
我过去经常看她们的日记
I used to read all their diaries.
我知道她们隐藏最深 最黑暗的秘密
I know their deepest, darkest secrets.
她们不想要我在仪式上发言
They don't want me speaking at the ceremony?
他妈的活该
Well, tough shit.
我会让她们当众出丑
I will put them on blast.
我会让世人知道她们是何等狡诈的小婊♥子♥
I will let the world know what deceitful little cunts they are.
这是在纪念你♥爸♥爸的生平
This is about celebrating your dad's life,
不是向你的姐姐们开战
not waging war against your sisters.
拜托 我还有脑子 克里斯汀
Please, my brain is working, Christine.
我听说李请了家咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 这是怎么回事
What's this I'm hearing about a consultancy firm that Lee hired?
李请了家咨♥询♥公♥司♥吗
Lee hired a consulting firm?
对 汗狗公♥司♥
Uh, yeah, the SweatDogs.
什么 汗狗
The what? SweatDogs?
他们是世界知名的团队
They are a world-renowned outfit.
他们公♥司♥是财富榜五百强
You know, they do Fortune 500 companies,
-负责团建 -我只知道
- teach team-building. - Look, all I know is,
沮丧受挫的老师们已怨声载道
I'm getting bombed with complaints
抱怨这是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
from frustrated teachers about this being the cherry
我都快招架不住他们的抱怨了
on top of an impossible workload.
这都不在预算当中 为什么没通知我
I mean, this wasn't in the budget. Why wasn't I informed?
能允许我打电♥话♥问一下吗 我会查清楚的
Would you mind if I make a quick phone call? I can find out.
我很希望你能核实这事
I would love for you to check on this.
好 我这就出去 很快就回来
Okay, I'm going to leave, then I'm going to be right back.
这主意真机智
That would be a swell idea,
回来时最好查清情况
and be right back with that information.
我会查清楚的
I'll find out the answers.
-很快回来 -尽快回来
- Be right back. - Be right back if you can.
走了
Out.
你没有搞砸一切吧 甘比
Well, you didn't fuck everything up already, did you, Gamby?
没 我是为汗狗的事打给你的
No! I'm calling about the SweatDogs.
老师们找哈斯投诉
The teachers complained to Haas
他现在正大发雷霆
and now he's over here flipping out!
说他没同意这事
Saying this thing wasn't approved
这也没在预算之中
and it's not in the fuckin' budget.
你♥他♥妈♥冷静点 跟他撒谎呗
Just fuckin' calm down. Just lie to the man.
兄弟 你倒是张口就能说谎
Look, man, lies might slide easily
但我不是你
off your oily lips, but I'm not like you.
所以你才是个当不了校长的仁慈软柿子
Which is why you are a goober who couldn't hack it as a principal.
别给我说这套
Don't give me that shit.
现在麻烦又没找上你
It's not like you're having your fair share of problems.
你把老师们逼得太紧了
You're pushing the teachers too far.
别教我怎么管理我的学校
Don't you tell me how to run my school.
跟哈斯说汗狗是无偿服务
Just tell Haas that the SweatDogs are doing it pro gratis.
就是说不要钱 傻瓜
That means free, dummy.
不行 不行 我才不要
No way. No way. I'm not going to sit here
当着哈斯主管的面对他说谎
and just bald-face lie to Superintendent Haas.
那我就去找愿意对他撒谎的人
Well, then I will find someone who will!
该死
God damn it.
一日校长你好
Hey! Principal for a day!
滚 威罗
Fuck off, Willows.
我回来了
I'm back.
主管 我想我查清汗狗这事的来龙去脉了
Sir, I think I got to the bottom of this whole SweatDogs thing.
汗狗
SweatDogs.
好像他们替我们服务
It would appear that they are doing their services for us
是无偿的 就是不要钱
pro gracias, uh, which means for free.
-不要钱 -对
- Hmm. Free, huh? - Yeah.
听我说
Hmm. I gotta tell you something.
我从没见过大家士气这么低落
I've never seen morale so low around here.
北杰克逊高中遭遇了这么多事
What, with all that's befallen this school,
整个学校似乎丧失了生存的意愿 甘比
it's like North Jackson's lost its will to live, Gamby.
但是
But, hey...
或许李终于找到起死回生的办法了
maybe Lee has finally come up with something to turn it all around.
-你觉得呢 -对 但愿如此
- You think? - Yeah, I hope so.
我在这
Here I am!
我在这
Here I am!
-你在这 -你在这
- Here you are! - Here you are!
-我们在这 -我们在这
- Here we are! - Here we are!
-我向前迈进 -我们向前迈进
- I move forward! - We move forward!
-我们是个团队 -我们是个团队
- We are a team! - We are a team!
甘比 这真是太奇怪了
Gamby, this is some weird stuff.
趴下 脸朝下
On the ground. On your face!
你要挑战权威吗 先生
You have a problem with authority, sir?
-是的 没错 -是的 没错
- Yes, we are! - Yes, we are!
-是的 没错 -是的 没错
- Yes, we are! - Yes, we are!
-是的 没错 -是的 没错
- Yes, we are! - Yes, we are!
-是的 没错 -是的 没错
- Yes, we are! - Yes, we are!
我们会想念你的 爸爸
We're going to miss you, Daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
不
No.
不 李
No. Lee...
抱歉
Excuse me.
大家好 谢谢 谢谢
Hello. Thank you, thank you...
谢谢
Thank you.
我本来想...
Uh, I just, I wanted to say...
说几句的 所以
a few words, so...
我爸爸
My daddy,
跟我的姐姐们相处的时间总是多过
always spent a hell of a lot more time with my sisters
跟我相处的时间
than he ever did with me.
但是
But...
他并不了解我眼中的
he didn't know what I've always known
她们
about them.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表