剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
副校长 第二季 第五集
明天
Come tomorrow,
你就是北杰克逊高中校长了
you will be principal of North Jackson High School...
仅此一天
for a day.
《副校长》前情提要
我和李有些事要讨论
Lee and I have some issues to discuss.
我都快招架不住
I'm getting bombed with complaints
老师们的怨声载道了
from frustrated teachers.
甘比 你在干什么
Gamby, what are you doing?
我要给戏剧老师一杯水
I'm giving the drama teacher a glass of water--
能给我一杯意大利圣培露矿泉水吗 我的胃...
Actually, can I have a San Pellegrino? My stomach--
离阿曼达·斯♥诺♥格拉斯远点
Stay the hell away from Amanda Snodgrass.
我在帮阿曼达写小说
I'm helping Amanda with her novel.
布莱恩会跟你保证各种好事
Brian's gonna promise you the world
只为了有机会让你宽衣解带
if he thinks he can... unzip your blouse
再把他的男根塞进你嘴里
and slip-n-slide his privates all over your lips.
做个好人 别再说谎
Be a good man. Don't tell anymore lies.
我不会了 妈妈
I'm not that kinda person anymore, Mom.
那个病人的心跳停了 他死了
This patient was flatlining. Just dead.
那种感觉像潮水一样向我袭来
And it was like this wave washed over me,
之后 一切都变得那么...
and then, everything became so--
你嘴边有酱汁
You have a little sauce,
对 你可能得用餐巾纸 这边
right-- You maybe need a napkin. This side.
李
Lee?
克里斯汀
Christine?
天啊是你 凯文·尹
Oh, my goodness, Kevin Yoon.
你还是这么漂亮
Wow, you are as pretty as ever.
李 你看起来也不错 多久没见了
Lee, you look good, too. What's it been,
快二十年了吧
almost 20 years?
是啊 绝对有很长时间了
Yes, must have been. A long time,
好久不见 凯文
a very long time, Kevin.
你看起来状态很好
You look good. Oh...
最近怎么样
How have you been?
我很好
Oh, good.
你知道 我上大学时日子挺艰难的
As you know, I had a bit of a rough time in college.
那些谣言之类的
Those, uh, rumors and all.
不过经过治疗 我的生活步入了正轨
But after some counseling, I got my life together,
现在我经营一家银行
now I run a bank.
你们俩结婚了吗
Did you two end up married?
是的 可幸福了呢
Yes. Happily so.
克里斯汀和我幸福地结婚了
Christine and I are happily married.
现在也非常享受我们的晚餐 所以
And also really enjoying our dinner, so,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind--
我只在镇上呆一周 之后就得回去
I'm just in town for the week, then I have to head back
我妻子和孩子们在辛辛那提
to the wife and kids in Cincinnati.
在脸书上加我吧 我们叙叙旧
Hit me up on Facebook, we'll catch up.
她不用脸书
She doesn't have Facebook.
-我当然用脸书 -你用吗
- I do have Facebook. - You do?
-真的吗 -你在脸书上是我的好友
- Yeah? - You're my friend on Facebook.
你真是个幸运的男人 李
You are a lucky man, Lee.
真的很高兴能再见到你 克里斯汀
It was so nice seeing you again, Christine.
我也是
So nice to see you.
那个白♥痴♥泊车员把我的仪表板划坏了
That mongoloid valet scratched my fucking dashboard!
我应该把小费要回来 天啊
I should go get my tip back. God!
-李 -什么事
- Lee? - Yeah?
上大学时 我跟凯文约会
In college, when Kevin and I were dating,
你说他是同性恋
you said he was gay.
可他现在结婚生子了
Now he's married with kids?
我对凯文根本没什么印象
I don't even remember Kevin all that well.
我没说过那种话
I didn't-- I didn't say that.
你说过
You did say that...
我告诉你我爱他
when I told you I loved him.
之后就开始谣言四起
That's when all those rumors started circulating.
接着他甩了我 离开学校
That's when he dumped me and left school.
-伤透了我的心 -所以呢
- It broke my heart. - Well...
你发现之后 趴在谁的肩膀上痛哭
whose shoulder did you come and cry on when you found out?
我的 是我
Mine, that's who.
是你传出的那些谣言吗
Did you start those rumors?
是不是我 不
Did I do-- No!
天啊 你为什么觉得那些谣言是假的
God! What makes you think it wasn't true?
很多直男在大学里都搞过基 克里斯汀
Lot of straight guys try dick in college, Christine.
我们真走运 凯文经历了那个阶段
Lucky for us Kevin went through that phase,
否则我们就不会结婚
or else you and I never would have gotten married.
好了 好了 是我救了你
Hey, come on. Come on. I saved you.
好吗 我们不说这事了
Okay, let's just drop it.
艾薇儿·拉维尼
Avril Lavigne!
《副校长》
第二季 第五集
我真不明白威罗为什么不能出来干这事
See, I don't understand why Willows can't be out here doing this?
我有自己的工作 还要干♥他♥的活儿
You know? I gotta do my job and his job?
破这该死的谋杀案吗
Solve this goddamn murder?
-谋杀未遂 -纳什
- Attempted murder. - Nash...
别降低我遭受的创伤程度 好吗
don't try to lessen what happened to me, okay?
我现在就在找凶手 可是却找不到
I'm looking for answers here and I'm not finding it,
我要气炸了
and it's pissing me off.
你给我站好
Now back up there.
让我查查你的嫌疑人名单怎么样
Let me take a crack at your suspects list, huh?
2006年我在迈阿密当过私人调查员
I was a PI in '06, down in Miami.
为了还赌债干过三个月
Did it for about three months to pay off some gambling debt.
我知道怎么调查
I know how to work the streets.
我很难相信你的话
I find that hard to believe.
干什么呢 两位 在玩翻绳儿吗
What's up, y'all? Making cat's cradles?
不 我们不是在翻绳儿
No, we're not making cat's cradles.
我们在重现子弹弹道
We're reenacting bullet trajectories.
甘比很懂行
Gamby knows his shit.
我知道 他也很懂我那套
I know he does. He knows my shit, too.
停 停下 你有病吧
Hey, hey, uh-uh. Stop, that's morbid.
这是要人命的子弹 不许塞进你的洞里
These are deadly bullets, don't put it down in your privates.
拜托 我对子弹的包容性很好
Please, I take deadly bullets there real good.
-住手 -给我子弹
- Stop. - Give me some bullets.
把线给我
Give me my yarn.
你找我有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
对 我想知道你去李的生日派对吗
Yeah, I'm just wondering if you're going to Lee's birthday party?
我是他朋友 当然要去
Duh, I'm his best friend. Of course I'm going.
你想不想跟我一起去
Do you want to, maybe, go together?
校领导和教师
Uh, well, bosses and teachers
不能一起参加派对
aren't allowed to go to parties together.
这不符合学校规定
It's against school policy.
-有这回事吗 -没错 纳什 闭嘴
- Is it? - Yes, it is, Nash, shut up.
你以前没想过这一点吗 当时我们
Well, you never thought that before when we...
上学期我犯了很多错
Well, I made a lot of mistakes last semester
现在我不想再犯同样的错误
and I'm not trying to remake those mistakes.
如果我去了呢 你会跟我说话吗
Well, if I show up there, will you talk to me?
会 我是说 如果有事要谈的话
Yeah, I mean, if there's something to talk about.
是吗 我们一定有话可聊
Yeah? There will be stuff to talk about.
那我就接受你的邀请了
So, I accept.
我下面也接受你的邀请
And my bullet catcher accepts too.
我可没邀请过你什么啊
I'm not really presenting you anything to accept,
所以我不欠你的
so I don't owe you anything.
对 我知道 你当然没有
Yeah, I know you don't. Of course not.
她不会是个傻子吧
She seems freaking cuckoo beans.
不过身材还挺有料
But her body is kind of rockin'.
对你来说不算差
You could do worse.
我会愿意上她
I'd fuck her.
那你去上她吧
Well, then you fuck her.
我有其他计划
I got other plans.
斯威夫特 你去散个步
Hey, Swift, take a hike.
其实我们正在聊天
Uh, actually, we're in the middle of a conversation.
逗你玩的 别这么严肃 斯威夫特
I know, I was just kidding. Come on, lighten up, Swift.
不过说真的 你能回避一下吗
But seriously, could you meander away for a moment?
我想找她...
I just wanted to see...
好吧 好的
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表