剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
副校长 第二季 第一集
等我成了校长 第一件事就是把你开除
First thing I'm gon' do when I become Principal is fire you.
等我成了校长 第一件要做的事
Well, the first thing I'ma do when I become Principal,
是留着你给我当奴隶
is keep you on staff as my slave.
《副校长》前情提要
先生们 这位是北杰克逊高中的新校长
Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet the new Principal at North Jackson!
-惊喜吧 -妈的
- Surprise! - Fuck!
爸 你不喜欢这个惊喜吗
Dad, you don't like the surprise?
我没得到那份工作
I didn't get the job.
要对付那么多孩子肯定很不容易
Must be tough wranglin' all them kids.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
如果我告诉你我刚刚撬走了别人的老婆孩子
If I told you I just stole a man's wife and family,
你就会知道我是怎么做到的了
you'd understand how to do that.
大家都觉得你很混♥蛋♥ 尼尔
Everyone thinks you're an asshole, Neil.
你就会吹牛皮
You come off as a blow hard.
把贝琳达·布朗那个老肥婆
Belinda Brown needs to take her big ol' butt
赶回费城
back to Philadelphia.
她炒掉了所有她共事过的副校长
She's firing every other Vice Principal she's ever worked with.
要结盟吗
Shall we align?
一起干翻那个小婊砸
Let's take that bitch down.
现在是痛扁她的好时机
Now is the time to strike.
我本来也不想搞成这样
This is not what I signed up for.
我的房♥子着火了
My house is on fire.
你这是牛子痒了
You tryin' to get your little dick wet.
我看到了不一样的你
I've seen a different you.
那是真正的我
That was the real me.
我不想无礼
I'm just trying to be respectful.
下次贝琳达·布朗张嘴喷粪时我要全录下来
Next time Brown starts runnin' her mouth, I'ma get it on video.
我要往你车上撒尿
I'ma pee on your car.
这是你啊 贱♥人♥ 你可以辞职了
This is you, bitch. You can resign.
我希望你们能担任临时联合校长
I'm asking you serve as co-interim Principals.
我总有种奇怪的感觉
I can't shake this feeling that Brown
好像布朗就藏在某个角落伺机偷袭
is hiding behind the corner waiting to strike.
勇士的骄傲永不灭
快醒醒 爸爸
Wake up, Daddy.
-爸爸 -我♥操♥
- Daddy. - Fuck!
这他妈的怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你又在睡着后大叫了
You were screaming in your sleep again.
肯定是睡前吃太多至尊墨西哥卷了
Must be those Burrito Supremes I had before bedtime.
爸爸 你的状况会有好转的一天吗
Daddy, are you ever gonna get better?
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我永远不会像从前一样了
But I'll never be the same again.
副校长
第二季 第一集
那么多破事过后
So then after all that...
超♥市♥停车场一个位置都没有了
they didn't have any spaces in the Harris Teeter lot,
我不得不又开了五分钟才找到停车的地方
and so I had to park, like, five minutes up the street.
按雷医生的医嘱
Well, Dr. Ray prescribes one foot rub
睡前要来一次足底按♥摩♥
taken before bedtime.
是吗
Oh, does he now?
-早上好 李崔普一家 -尼尔
- Good morning, Liptrapps. - Neal...
你不需要再用楼梯升降椅了
you don't need to use the stair chair anymore.
保险那些人两周前就叫你还回去了
The insurance people said to return it like two weeks ago.
我需要 盖尔
Yes, I do, Gale.
如果我的臀部受到任何压力
If I put all my weight on my hip,
我可能会瘫倒 我的腿会爆♥炸♥
I could collapse and my leg would explode
-然后散架 -他的伤口或许愈合了
- and fall off. - His wounds may be healing,
但不要小看
but don't underestimate
他正在面对的创伤后应激综合征
the post-traumatic stress he's dealing with.
没错 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
要知道 如果没有你这位居家护士
You know, I wouldn't even be this far along in my recovery
我不会恢复得这么好
if you weren't my live-in nurse.
你人最好了 雷 我是真心的
You're the best, Ray. I mean that.
盖尔 别再往嘴里塞吃的了
Gale, stop putting food in your face.
我需要你帮我准备一盘早餐
I need you to prepare me a plate of breakfast.
我想在楼上用餐
I wish to dine upstairs.
-我不是你的佣人 尼尔 -盖尔
- I'm not your servant, Neal. - Gale,
当雷提议让我住在这
when Ray offered for me to stay here
疗养那些不好的经历所造成的创伤
to recuperate with all that had befallen me,
那当真是善举
that was a very kind gesture.
-那不只是我的提议 -没错
- It wasn't just me. - It wasn't.
好吧 当雷和贾内尔
Okay, fine. When Ray and Janelle
提议让我在这养伤
offered for me to recover here,
那当真是善举 但你知道吗
that was a kind gesture. But you know what?
你那副蛮横的小嘴脸 盖尔
With your sassy little looks, Gale,
完全毁了他们的善举
you are ruining that gesture.
伙计们 她把你们的善举毁了
Guys, she's ruining your gesture.
-好吧 给你 -还要白吐司 盖尔
- All right. Fine. Here you go. - White toast as well, Gale.
我喜欢白吐司
I'd like white toast.
-但也不要那么多 -拿好你的盘子
- Not that much of it. - Take your plate.
你巴不得我早点滚蛋 是不是
You can't wait to get my ass out of here, can you?
有点同情心吧你 看在老天份上
Have some compassion, for God's sake.
杀手的子弹夺走了我的尊严
An assassin's bullet took my dignity,
我的工作 我的双腿
my job, and my legs.
不 你的双腿还在 尼尔
No -- You have legs, Neal.
你的腿好使着呢 是你不愿意
Working legs. You just choose --
好吧 好吧
All right, now. All right.
祝你在学校过得开心 贾内尔
Have a good day at school, Janelle.
我会的
I will.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你
- Love you, baby. - Love you too.
开车的学生
Student drivers.
孤身的枪手
Lone gunman.
这人会是谁
Who could this be?
两车爆♥炸♥ 一人中枪
"恐惧降临本地高中
"Terror strikes local high school,
副校长遭枪击"
vice principal shot."
枪手行踪不明
凶手
Murderer.
印第安枪手
Indian gunman.
奇怪的面具
Weird mask.
糟糕的枪法
Terrible shot.
没打中任何重要器官
Missed all vital organs.
贝琳达·布朗
Belinda Brown.
有黑道朋友
肯定是她
Had to be her.
布朗教授 布朗教授 布朗教授
Dr. Brown, Dr. Brown, Dr. Brown.
是她干的
She did this.
你以为你能逍遥法外 贝琳达·布朗
Thought you could run, Belinda Brown.
我很想知道 布朗教授
I was wondering, Dr. Brown,
朝我开枪你内疚吗
do you feel bad about shooting me?
我也内疚
So am I.
以眼还眼 以牙还牙
An eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth.
吃我一颗子弹
Bullet in your fucking mouth.
朝我开枪你内疚吗
Do you feel bad about shooting me?
我也内疚
So am I.
你好 布朗教授 很高兴见到你
Hello, Dr. Brown. It's good to see you.
你的微笑很迷人
You have a beautiful smile.
张嘴吃我一枪
Put my fucking gun in it.
审判日到了 贝琳达·布朗
It's judgment day, Belinda Brown.
暴♥力♥永远不是答案
Violence is never the answer.
但暴♥力♥是解决方案
But it is the solution.
我手里什么都没有 我没有武器
My hands are empty. I have no weapons.
骗你的
Psych.
骗你的
Psych.
布朗
Oh, Brown.
我也内疚
So am I.
宝贝 怎么能用木镶板
Baby, baby, wood paneling?
我们这是要改造我们的梦想之家 宝贝
We're remodeling our dream home, baby,
不是要建乡巴佬小木屋
not some fucking hillbilly cabin.
别紧张 李
Relax, Lee.
不过是个主意而已
It was just an idea.
但是个坏主意
Well, it's a bad idea!
你从来不看家居频道吗
Have you never watched HGTV?
庭院设计师来过电♥话♥了
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表