剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Arigato. He says arigato. "Hi."
他在超♥市♥的鱼柜旁做寿司
Uh, he works next to the fish counter at Albertson's,
但我争取到了他一天的时间
but I was able to wrangle him for the day.
我们有辣金枪鱼 鳗鱼
We have, uh-- uh, spicy tuna, unagi,
三文鱼卷 炸虾
salmon roll, and shrimp tempura.
布鲁斯 他还特别为你
Oh, and, uh, and Bruce, he's even doing
做了奶油芝士味的
a little cream cheese thing for you
因为你看起来 可能会喜欢
because you, well, you seem like you might like those.
看起来像是别的地方吃剩的
It-it looks left over from another function.
-新鲜吗 -不能更新鲜了
- Is it fresh? - Oh, it is so fresh.
鱼都是每日现捕的
It is caught daily.
我付的钱 我知道有多新鲜
And I paid for it, so I know that it's fresh.
我知道花了我多少钱
I know how much it costs.
快来 大伙 你们在等什么
Well, come on, y'all. What's the hold up?
由贵会伤心的
Yuki is gonna get his feelings hurt.
我想我们只是没心情吃寿司
I think we're just not in the mood for sushi.
没心情
Not in the mood?
拜托 大伙
Oh, come on, y'all.
我只想证明我还是过去那个酷酷的老李
Look, I'm just trying to be good ol' Cool Hand Lee here
让你们知道一切都没变
to let y'all know that nothing's changed.
我的新任务是成为这世界上
Look, my new mission is to be the coolest
最他妈酷的上司
goddamn boss in the whole world.
她在笑
She is laughing.
她 她在笑
She is... she's laughing.
我讲笑话了吗 勒布朗女士
Was that a... a joke, Ms. LeBlanc?
"上司" 你以为自己是头儿吗
"Boss"? That's how you see yourself?
我是校长
Well, I'm the principal,
所以严格来讲我就是所有人的上司
so I am technically the boss of everyone.
不算我 我为区政♥府♥工作
Not me. I work for the district.
不 你为我工作
Uh, no, you work for me.
不 我是为区政♥府♥工作的
No, actually, for the district.
这太幼稚了
Look, this is childish,
我不会因为这事和你吵起来
and I'm not gonna get into an argument with you.
我不必向这里的任何人
I don't have to prove to anyone here
证明校长的职位
the position of the principal
是位于众人之上的
and where he is on the -- on the top of the heap.
-如果你 -如果不是另外两个人栽跟头
- If you were -- - You wouldn't even be the principal
你根本当不上校长
if two other people hadn't crapped out on us.
你才不是人中之王
You are not the king of the heap.
不过是只剩下你一个罢了
You are the last man standing.
好吧 大伙 我明白了
Okay, y'all. Well, I get it.
我想我还是走吧
I guess I'll just leave,
这样你们就能谈论我的发型
so that you can talk about my hair
或是我的口气
or my breath
或是我的着装如何傻♥逼♥
or how stupid I look in my clothes.
我把寿司留给你们吧
I'll just leave this sushi for... all of you here.
我把这些寿司放在...
I'll just put it in a place where... where you can get it to...
你要干什么
What are you doing?
李 李
Lee! Lee!
这个 还有这个 别忘了这个奶油乳酪
Here, here's this. Let's not forget the cream cheese.
老天呐
Jesus Christ!
对了
And oh, my word,
为什么不在这上面加点酱然后...
why not have some sauce with this and have some...
住手
Stop!
你们可以很有爱地收下我的好意
You can take my attempt at a loving gesture
趴在地上把它们吃掉
and eat it off the fucking floor.
大威罗 拿上你的冲♥锋♥枪♥
Big Willows, grab your Uzi.
我们要去搜捕开枪射我的那混♥蛋♥
We're gonna go bust the a-hole that shot me.
我跟你说过了 甘比 不要再提供线索了
I already told you, Gamby. No more leads.
我找到真正的嫌疑犯了 他叫罗宾·山卓尔
I have a real suspect now. His name is Robin Shandrell,
他基本上已经承认他谋杀未遂了
and he basically already confessed to the attempted murder.
如果是这样的话 我需要搜查令
Well, if that's so, I would need a warrant
去他家搜查 而我并没有
to do a home search, and I don't have one.
该死的 威罗 你这个文员
Goddammit, Willows. You pencil-pusher.
你是说要我自己搞定吗
Are you saying I gotta take care of this on my own?
不是 我完全没这个意思
No, I'm not saying that at all.
我的意思是什么都别做
What I'm saying is do nothing.
你要是自己去搜查那孩子的家
You go over there trying to bust that kid yourself,
你就会触犯很多条法律
you'd be breaking all kinds of laws.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
能把你的配枪和墨镜借我一下吗
Can I borrow your sidearm and your sunglasses?
没门
Hell no.
我现在知道"威罗"有什么说头了
I guess now I know what "Willows" stands for.
"怂包威罗"
"Pussy Willows."
妈♥逼♥的 甘比
Goddammit, Gamby.
罗素 我要早点下班
Russell, I need to split out of here early.
你没意见吧
Is that okay with you?
你没事吧
You okay?
我现在孤立无援了 甘比
I'm all alone, Gamby.
老师们都讨厌我
The teachers hate me now.
你是我唯一的真正盟友
You are my one true ally.
得了吧
Come on, man.
谁在乎讨不讨那些老师喜欢
Who cares if the teachers don't like you?
他们从没喜欢过我 我才不在乎呢
They've never liked me. I don't give a shit.
你拿着金先生的螺栓剪干什么
What are you doing with Mr. King's bolt cutters?
你是要准备干什么大坏事吧
You're gonna do something fucked up, aren't you?
不 只是搞点调查
No, it's just part of my investigation.
调... 你搞调查不带上我
Invent... You're doing investigation stuff without me?
我说过我能帮上你 甘比
I told you that I would help you with that, gamby.
我知道 罗素
I know, Russell,
但你贵为校长 我只是不想把你牵扯进来
but you're the principal. I'm just trying to keep you out of it
因为我做的事都是违法的
since I'm doing off-the-record type stuff.
拜托 去他妈的
Please. Fuck that.
我想干点坏事 就像上个学期那样
I wanna get my hands dirty, like last semester.
不知道 罗素 这可能会有点...
I don't know, Russell. This could get a little...
我正想干一票呢
That's what I'm countin' on.
好吧 我要从侧窗钻进他家
Okay, I'm gonna go through the side window and penetrate that.
我要你到前面去分散注意力
I need you to go to the front and create a diversion.
分散... 什么 我没准备好呢
A diver-- Uh, no! What? I'm not ready for that.
-我该怎么做 -不是吧 罗素
- What am I supposed to do? - Come on, Russell.
你可是校长 掌控局面
You're the principal, man. Command the situation.
好...
Yeah...
我他妈可是校长
I am the fucking principal.
你好 我叫李·罗素
Hello, my name is Lee Russell,
北杰克逊高中的校长
the principal of North Jackson High School.
我了解到你儿子昨天与一名女老师
I understand that your son was in an altercation
发生了口角
with a female school official yesterday
我想问他一些问题
and I would like to question him, please.
罗宾 有人找
Robin! Somebody to see you.
你好 罗宾 你还记得我吗
Hello, Robin. Do you remember me?
李·罗素
Lee Russell?
我现在是校长了
I'm principal now.
是吗 你是什么关我屁事
Yeah, I don't give a shit what you are.
当然关你的事 你打了我的副校长
Well, you should. You hit my VP.
我的学校可不允许打女人
And hittin' ladies does not fly at my school.
你打女人了吗 罗宾 你有什么毛病
You hit a woman, Robin? What the fuck is wrong with you?
-你是白♥痴♥吗 -喂
- Are you a fucking idiot? - Uh, hey.
罗宾 罗宾你可以选择
Robin. Now, Robin, you can either deal with me
现在和我协商解决
right here, right now,
不然纳什女士就要提起诉讼了
or Ms. Nash may have to press charges.
我希望你能逮捕他 混账玩意
I wish you would arrest him. No-good son of a bitch.
我又没做错什么
I didn't do anything fucking wrong.
是他们先监视我的
They're the ones who were spying on me.
我才不要跟你的副校长道歉
I'm not gonna fucking apologize to your vice principal's shit.
我没 我没做错事
I didn't-- I didn't do anything wrong.
-我没说你做错... -你说了...
- I'm not saying that you did anything-- - Yes, you are! That's--
罗宾
Robin, hey.
你只用跟我说就行了
All you gotta do is talk to me.
我不想跟你说话
I don't wanna talk to you.
快滚出我家
And get the fuck out of my house.
不好意思
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表