剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
uh, that formed the be-"
求你了先生 我只想知道小说好不好
Please, sir, I just need to know if it's any good.
不好
It's not.
抱歉 各位 我们没请她读小说
Sorry, everyone. She was not invited to read that.
从她刚才读的那小段来看
And from what little we heard,
她这故事最好别再拿出来丢人了
she shouldn't be allowed to read it anywhere.
低级的戏剧化情节拯救不了流水账式行文
Cheap theatrics can't make up for poor prose.
最高气温35度 东风带来了...
High of 96 with the winds out of the east...
他差点吐了 看他吓得
He almost threw up. He was so scared.
你们那面具哪来的
Where the hell did you get that?
你们那面具是他妈哪来的
Where the fuck did you get that?
面具本来在后备箱里
It was in the trunk.
我们找黛布的墨镜时找到的
We were looking for Deb's sunglasses.
快回屋里去
Go back inside.
现在就回屋里去
Get back inside right now.
不可能
No way.
女士们 谁想吃甜甜圈
Ah, ladies, who wants a donut?
这里有个波士顿奶油夹心的
Oh, I've got a Boston cream
等着被尼尔·甘比临幸呢
with Neal Gamby's name right on it.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
姑娘们
Girls?
吃完吐了就行了 享用早餐吧
Eat 'em, throw 'em up, enjoy your breakfast.
抱歉我这次度假对你态度这么糟
Sorry I was mean to you on this trip.
宝贝 没事的
Oh, baby, it's okay.
没关系的
It's all right.
人人都有犯错的时候
We all make mistakes sometimes.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表