剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
but this, this is a fantastic tale.
甘比 甘比
Gamby, Gamby, Gamby.
如果你爱着斯♥诺♥格拉斯
Why are you with Abbott
为什么又跟阿尔伯特在一起 告诉我
if you're in love with Snodgrass? Tell me.
斯♥诺♥格拉斯跟布莱恩在一起
Snodgrass is with Brian.
但阿尔伯特呢 你不是讨厌她吗
Yeah, but Abbott? I mean, you hate her.
她有病
Freak.
我知道
I know.
我知道你要离婚
Look, I know you're going through a divorce,
我不希望你有这个想法
so I don't want you to get in your head,
但单身真的很难受 罗素
but being single sucks, Russell.
孤独的夜 那种恐惧
The lonely nights, the-- the fear,
打飞机却不射 太可怕了
the-- the fruitless masturbation, it's-- it's terrible.
有个珍·阿尔伯特这样的烂女友
Having a shitty girlfriend like Jen Abbott's better
总好过做单身狗
than being all alone.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
天啊 你可真会哄人啊
God, you really know how to make a person feel good. God.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
不行 不行 黛布
No, no. Deb?
你穿的那是什么
What in the... are you wearing right now?
-怎么了 泳衣而已 -泳衣
- What? It's just a bathing suit. - A bathing suit?
比内♥裤♥还要少布
That covers less than underpanties do.
就是这种款式的
This is the style.
她说得对 那是巴西款式
She's right. It's called a Brazilian.
很受年轻人的欢迎 干杯
It's very popular with all the teenagers now. Cheers.
没错 我特别想要一套巴西泳衣
Yeah, they are. Like, I totally want a Brazilian.
好吧
Well,
不许你穿巴西泳衣 贾内尔
you're not getting a Brazilian, Janelle.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, all right?
你的牛仔裤可是16号♥的 我的天啊
You wear a damn size 16 jeans, for Christ's sake.
提醒你一句 从圣诞节到现在
Janelle's lost six pounds since Christmas,
贾内尔已经瘦了五斤多
in case you hadn't noticed.
贝思 我们走
Beth, come on.
怎么了 她生我气了
Oh, what, now she's pissed at me?
-简直是瞎说 -就是啊
- What a crock of shit. - Totally.
贾内尔绝对不可能瘦了那么多
There's no way in hell Janelle's lost six pounds.
为令人着迷而干杯 干杯
A toast to being fascinating! Cheers!
-敬令人着迷 -干杯
- To being fascinating. - Cheers.
我们都是令人着迷的人
We are all fascinating creatures.
那么 阿曼达 你也是作家吗
So, Amanda, are you-- are you a writer too?
抱歉 稍等一下
Sorry, one second.
我是作家
I am a writer.
但目前我只是在写一本青小说
I'm just working on a Y novel currently.
青年小说
Y-A novel.
是的 然后...
Yup. And, uh, uh...
你还好吗
You all right?
出版商前不久第一次回复我
I just got back my first batch of notes from the publisher.
他们想让我修改修改 但是
They want all these changes, but, um,
我想 我恐怕
I suppose I'm afraid
我就要失去发言权了
that my voice is going to get lost.
你的发言权 有意思
Your voice, that's cute.
阿曼达是在假设
Amanda is under the assumption
她的作品无可挑剔的前提下
that her work is perfect as is.
-不 不 -是的
- Nope. No-- - Yup.
我根本不这么想
Not at all.
我只是不完全认同他们的建议 布莱恩
I'm just not sure about all of their suggestions, Brian.
如果你觉得有问题的话
Oh, you don't feel it in your guts,
那就让那些回复见鬼去吧
I say fuck the notes.
他说得对
He's right.
出版商根本不知道自己在说什么
Publishers don't know what they're talking about.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - No.
可有人和我说的却正相反
See, I've been told otherwise.
我觉得这都取决于书和作者
Well, I think that all depends on the book and on the writer.
相信我
Trust me.
坚持你的立场
Stick to your guns.
敬坚持立场
To sticking to your guns...
肉桂卷
sticky buns.
我刚刚想好新书的标题
I've just come up with the title for my new book.
我还记得当贾内尔愿意
I can remember when Janelle would let me
让我拉着她的手走木板路的时候
hold her hand on the boardwalk.
她和那时候大不相同了
She's acting so different.
得了吧 她只是想让黛布高看她一眼
Oh, come on. She's just trying to impress Deb.
那姑娘可真是女王
She's a real queen bee, that one.
是啊 "婊"王
Yeah, 'B' for bitch.
因为她 贾内尔才表现得那么刻薄叛逆
She's got Janelle acting all mean and teenager-y.
她绝对是早熟
Well, she's definitely advanced for her age.
瞧瞧她屁♥股♥的形状
Look at the shape of that ass.
绝对能伤透一个男生的心
You could break a boy's heart on that.
罗素 她才14岁
Russell, she's 14 years old.
我说了 她早熟
Like I said, she's advanced for her age.
我可不希望她催我女儿早熟
Well, I don't want her advancing my daughter.
看来有人得杀杀小婊♥子♥黛布的威风
Seems to me that somebody needs to take bitch-ass Deb down a peg.
有什么烫的东西洒我身上了 什么鬼
Something hot just spilled on me! What the fuck?
-爸 你在干什么 -什么都没干
- Dad, what are you doing? - Nothing!
我来给你们送一些喝的东西
I was bringing you drinks to have.
你为什么在黑暗中趴在黛布的床边
Why were you crouching in the dark by Deb's bed?
天啊
Oh, my God!
你们在玩害人尿裤子的恶作剧
You were doing your pee prank!
不 恶心死了 胡扯 不可能
Uh, no! Gross! That's piss! No way!
你会因此而坐牢的
You could go to jail for this!
我可以解释 是罗素和我 我们...
I-- I can explain. It was Russell and myself, we're--
-罗素 -爸
- Russell? - Dad.
离开我们的房♥间
Get out of our room!
好啊
Yeah, sure.
那么 你的同事们认为
So, your colleagues didn't think I needed
我不必接受所有的建议
to take all of those notes.
那些人是真正的作家
Well, those people are real authors.
我是说 或许他们不必接受所有的建议
I mean, maybe they don't need to take all those notes.
-怎么 我是假的作家吗 -不 不
- What, am I a fake author? - No, no.
-别断章取义 -没啊
- Don't put words into my mouth. - No--
-你就是断章取义 -我没有 没有
- Yes, you are. - I'm not-- I'm not--
我只是在和你聊天
I'm just talking with you.
布莱恩
Brian,
你觉得我的书很糟吗
do you think that my book sucks?
别这样
Don't do this.
怎么了
What?
我想听听你的真正看法
I just-- I would like your honest opinion.
这对我很重要
It-- it matters to me.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得你的书需要一些改动
I think your book could use some work.
-然后呢 -你是在逼我
- And? - You're-- you're forcing my hand here.
是的 说吧
I am. Come on.
好
Okay.
我觉得你写的那些内容
I think your book is derivative of every book
只是其他青年小说的衍生品
that's ever been written for the YA marketplace.
没有特别吸引人
It's not very engaging,
也算不上是原创
none of it is very original,
而且又太长了
it's way too long.
我不喜欢
It's not my cup of tea.
布莱恩
Brian,
你究竟为什么把我的书送到出版商那里
why on Earth did you send it to your publisher?
拜托 我真的非得回答这个问题吗
Come on, do I really have to answer that question?
是的 请回答
Yes, please.
像我这样的中年大叔
A middle-aged man like me needs to use
需要用上钓鱼箱里的一切诱饵
all the bait that's left in his tackle box to lure
才能钓到你这样美丽的姑娘
a beautiful girl like you,
所以当你让我帮忙的时候我当然会帮
so of course I'm gonna help you when you're asking me.
而且我真的认为你很有天分
And I do really think you're talented.
-但你不喜欢我的书 -听我说
- But you hate my book. - Listen.
干这行脸皮要厚 知道吗
You need a thick skin in this business, okay?
我也得过差评
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表