剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
门开着还是关上
Open or closed?
-开着 -关上
- Open. - Closed.
他说要关上
He-- he said to do closed.
坐吧 李
Have a seat, Lee.
至少这把椅子在预算内
At least the chair's in the budget.
我只是想改善下
I'm just trying to improve
-整体的气氛 -想干什么
- the general atmosphere-- - Trying to do what?
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
那可不是沙发 那是埃及的驳船
That's not a couch. It's an Egyptian barge!
托尼
Tony.
你好啊
Oh, hey.
看看是谁回归了[回城]
Look who's back in town.
很明显是座虎城
Tiger Town, apparently.
是啊 这里变化很大
Yeah, there have been a lot of changes.
-你屁♥股♥怎么样了 -挺惨的
- So, uh... how's the old hip? - Pretty much sucks.
全是淤青和伤痕
It's all black and rotten.
青的红的伤疤
It's green and reddish scabs
还有结的硬痂 肿块...
and crust, bumps...
开玩笑的 没有烂
I'm just kidding. It's not corroded.
已经好了 只不过现在留下了疤
It-- it's healed. It's just like a scar now.
尼尔 我给你打了很多电♥话♥
Neal, I called you a bunch of times.
我想去医院看你
I tried to visit you in the hospital.
-给你送了水果篮 -我从没收到过水果篮
- Sent you a fruit basket, you know-- - I never got a fruit basket.
你一个电♥话♥也没有回给我
I didn't get a phone call.
阿曼达 可能是因为
Well, Amanda, it's probably just because
因为身体原因 我打不了电♥话♥
physically, I wasn't capable of making phone calls.
你知道 我不得不重新学着去做很多事
You know, I've-- I've had to learn how to redo a lot of things
大多数人都可以轻松办到的事
that most people just take for granted.
比如走路
You know, like walking
弯曲脚趾
or wiggling your toes,
-拿起电♥话♥ -好吧 可是
- holding a telephone. - Okay, but...
我觉得你这样跟我断了联♥系♥有点奇怪
I thought it was a bit weird that you cut me off like that.
-好啊 -搞什么
-Hi. - What the fuck?
抱歉 我碰到弹孔了吗
Sorry. Did I hug the bullet hole?
我不是故意的 只是太想你了
Didn't mean to do that. I just missed you so much.
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这发型让你的脸像骡子一样长
I think it makes your face look long like a mule.
是啊 很棒
Yeah, yeah. Cool.
我尊重有自知之明的人
I can respect a guy who knows what he likes.
我还有课 所以
I have a class to teach, so--
实际上 我更得走了
Actually, I have to leave even more.
很高兴遇见你俩
It was a pleasure catching up with you two.
天啊 是的 非常高兴
Oh, my God, yes, such a pleasure.
他说"很高兴和你们聊天"
He said, "Nice talking to you guys."
甘比先生拄着拐杖走路
Mr. Gamby walking with a cane and shit.
老兄 你看起来就像苗条冰山
Man, you look like Iceberg Slim.
那是什么人
Who's that?
是个拉皮条的 老兄
He was a pimp, man.
著名的皮条客 大概写了七本书
A famous pimp. He wrote like seven books.
我可以向你保证 戴肖恩
Well, I can assure you, Dayshawn,
我什么都能做 就是不可能拉皮条
My condition is anything but pimp.
我知道是你发现我被子弹打了个窟窿
I understand you're the one who found my bullet-riddled shot body.
没错 是我 老兄
Yeah, I did, man.
满地都是血
Blood leaking all over the place and shit.
我是说 大部分是血
I mean, most of it was blood.
我想你可能刚上过厕所 老兄
I think you might have used the restroom on yourself, man.
你裤子前面全湿了
Front of your pants was all warm and dark.
不 那是汗 戴肖恩
Mm-mm. No, that was sweat, Dayshawn.
不 那是小便 老兄
No, that was tee-tee, man.
那不是小便 戴肖恩
It was not tee-tee, Dayshawn.
你不用不好意思
You ain't gotta be embarrassed.
你的前列腺失控了 那又怎么样
So what? Your prostate went apeshit.
-我们能不提这事了吗 -好的
- Can we please just move on from this? - Okay.
你要什么回报
What's the payback gonna be?
回报什么
The payback for what?
你救了我的命 戴肖恩
You saved my life, Dayshawn.
我要怎么回报你 说吧
What do I gotta do to pay you back? Name it.
甘比先生 你不欠我任何人情
Oh, Mr. Gamby, you don't owe me nothing for that.
我不会把你丢在那儿
I wasn't gonna leave you
浑身是血 可能还有尿
out there bloody and possibly full of piss.
我很感激 戴肖恩 你是真正的朋友
Well, I appreciate that, Dayshawn. You're a true friend.
但我确实欠你一次人情
But do owe you a debt
而我不喜欢欠债
and I like to make sure that all my debts are clean.
你要是想帮兄弟一次
If you want to do a brother a favor,
那就批准我早点开溜
you could let me duck out a little bit early today.
你可以早点下班
You can squirt out early.
你能回来真好 老兄
It's good to have you back, man.
现在你的救命之恩还清了
Now that we're totally square for you saving my life,
我想问你一个问题 戴肖恩
I'd like to ask you a question, Dayshawn.
好的
Okay.
布朗博士在哪儿
Where's Dr. Brown?
我不知道 老兄
I ain't got no idea, man.
我跟她没那么铁
I was never really tight with her like that.
你们不是很铁吗
You guys weren't tight,
你们有...共同之处
you know, despite... your similarities?
-你是指我们都是黑人 -我没那么说
- You mean 'cause we both black? - Well, I didn't say that.
你说了 你就是这个意思
Yeah, you did. You said that.
-不 我没说 -你话里暗示了
- No, I didn't. - There was insinuation somewhere in there.
我没暗示 不过你说得对 就是这样
There was no insinuations, but, yes, you were right. It's true.
那位女士没跟我说过一个字
That lady never spoke a single word to me.
她总是派斯威夫特女士来跟我说事
She'd always send, um, Ms. Swift in there to talk to me.
斯威夫特女士
Ms. Swift?
斯威夫特
Swifty.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
什么 谁在哪儿
What? Where-- where is who?
你知道我在说谁
You know who I'm talking about.
你是她最亲密的盟友 她的得力助手
You were her closest ally, her right-hand woman.
我知道她把去向告诉了你
I know she told you where she went.
-你说布朗博士吗 -正是
- You mean Dr. Brown? - Yeah.
她离开之后我一直没有她的消息
I haven't heard from her since she skipped town.
好吧 我相信你
Well, I believe you,
但是很不幸 我这位朋友不信
but, unfortunately, my friend here does not.
-她在哪儿 -我们没怎么说过话
- Where is she? - We don't talk much.
我只是时不时给她一些新消息而已
I-- I just give her little updates now and then.
-新消息 -是的
- Little updates? - Yeah.
那不是我的车
That is not my car!
别唧唧歪歪 她到底在哪儿
Stop stalling! Where is she?
她和家人搬去加斯托尼亚了
She moved to Gastonia with her family.
把她的地址给我
Give me her mailing address.
我没有地址 我
I don't have it. I--
给我她的地址
Give me her mailing address!
我手头没有 在办公桌上
I don't have it on me. It's at my desk.
好啊 早说不就得了 去拿来吧
Okay, well, that's all you had to say. Just go get it.
好吧
Okay.
真搞不懂为什么非得让我用吼的
Just-- I don't know why you're making me yell.
有地址就拿过来
Just if you have it, get it.
但是不许...
Just don't...
-这不是你的车吗 -不是
- This isn't your car? - No.
你拐到这边来 搞得好像这是你的车一样
You were making an arc like this was your car.
如果不是你的 干嘛要往这边走
Why would you be walking towards here if this wasn't your car?
我要让你们见识一下跟以前不一样的地方
I'm trying to expose you all to something different.
别跟我顶嘴
Don't talk back to me...
到洗手间来见我
吧台那位先生给的
From the gentleman at the bar.
你这坨狗屎
You piece of shit.
你在我家庭聚餐的时候偷♥窥♥我
You creepin' on me while I'm trying to have a family dinner?
-我应该打烂你的屁♥股♥ -冷静
- I ought to beat your ass. - Calm down.
如你所见 我没有武器
As you can see, I have no weapons.
手无寸铁
I'm unarmed.
朝我开枪你内疚吗
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表