剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Lee Russell.
为他鼓掌吧
Give it up for him.
他找我为他祝贺
He wants me to give him a toast,
可我不太擅长
and I'm not good at these things.
我没找你
I didn't ask-- you know--
你找了 你说让我来...
You did. You said to come and--
但我想为你祝贺
Yeah, but I wanted to.
我确实想
I did want to.
很多人都不知道
A lot of people don't know this,
但十二月份的时候
but I was shot and left for dead
我在北杰克逊高中的停车场
in the parking lot of North Jackson High,
中了枪差点就死了
in December of this year.
攻击我的人还没找到
The assailant is still at-large.
但在那段时间
And during that time period,
我与很多人的关系 有的不复存在了
a lot of the relationships I had, some of them disappeared,
有的彻底结束了
some of them just completely just ended.
就好像 他们再也没了动静似的
Like, just nothing happened with them anymore at all.
但是 有一个人
But, through thick and thin,
不论祸福 与我同甘共苦
there was one man who stood beside me.
-而那个人 -他是谁
- And that man-- - Who was it?
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我不知道发生了什么 大伙儿
I'm not sure what happened here, folks.
怎么了 他死了吗
What happened, guys, is he dead?
他昏过去了 很快就会醒
He just fainted, he's coming to.
只是昏了吗
Oh, just fainted?
-继续说你的 -你还好吗
- Just continue with the toast. - Are you okay?!
没人会听的
No one's gonna pay any attention.
没...
It's doesn't--
-该死 -都听我说
- Damn it. - Everyone,
这个人比房♥间里大多数人都要老
this man is a lot older than most people in this room.
-妈的 -给他点空间 好吗
- Goddammit. - Let's just give him some space, okay?
-去他妈的 该死的克里斯汀 -知道吗
- Fuck this. Fucking Christine. - You know what?
阿曼达 或许不该碰他
Amanda, maybe don't touch him.
克里斯汀 快醒醒 来给我...
Christine, wake up and you give your--
-你怎么样 -他可能是中风了
- You okay? - He might have stroked out.
他中风了吗
Did he stroke out?
没有 他没中风
No. He didn't stroke out, no.
我相信 以他这个年纪 可能是中风
At his age, it could be a stroke, I bet.
你这个魔鬼崇拜者
You little devil worshiper!
你竟敢把我家弄得一团糟
How dare you fuck up my home!?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
你给我滚出去
No, you're out of here!
你给我滚 快滚
You, sir are out. Get out!
滚 滚 滚
Get out! Get out! Get out!
你给我走
You, get out of here!
他干了什么 他干了什么
What'd he do? What'd he do?
承认吧 是你干的 对吧
Admit it, you did it, didn't you?
-不 不是我 -就是你这个狗...
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you little fucking--
不 不 不
No, no, no!
哈斯看着呢 哈斯看着呢 哈斯看着呢
Haas is here. Haas is here. Haas is here.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me...
我没控制住自己
uh, for-for my outburst.
我...和这个年轻人
I, uh... I've had an incident
起了一场冲突
with this young man.
他在我的肖像画上排泄 所以...
He, uh, defecated on a portrait of me, and so...
什么 他在你房♥间大便
What?! He took a shit in your room?
不 不是他
No, he didn't!
是我♥干♥的
I did!
克里斯汀 你在干什么
Christine, what are you doing?
别骗大家说是这个孩子干的了
Don't lie and tell everyone this kid did it.
别再编谎话了
Stop making up lies!
凯文·尹 我前男友
Kevin Yoon, my ex-boyfriend,
李告诉我 凯文在兄弟会地下室
Lee told me Kevin master fucked 15 pledges
头上戴着纸袋
in a frat house basement
侵犯了15个预备会员
wearing a paper bag over his head.
从那以后我们俩的生活都变了 承认吧
Both our lives forever altered, admit it!
凯文确实那么做了
Kevin did do that.
他还参与了一次轮♥奸♥
And he also participated in a gang bang,
他就是想找乐子
and he wanted to go seventh.
真是太恶心了 凯文
I mean, that's just disgusting, Kevin.
我对天发誓 我没做过
I swear to God, I never did that.
他做了 克里斯汀 凯文·尹在骗你
He did, Christine. Kevin Yoon is lying to you.
李·罗素不在乎伤害了谁
You don't care who you hurt
只要能得到他想要的
as long as Lee Russell gets what he wants.
宝贝 你喝太多了
Baby, you've had a little too much to drink.
你现在就是在出洋相
You are making a fool out of yourself right now.
这里所有人
Everybody here...
房♥子里的所有人都知道
Everybody in this entire house knows
我是个很有同情心的人
that I am a very compassionate man.
所有人都会告诉你
All of these people will tell you.
有同情心
Compassionate man?
听着
Look--
不
No, no!
不
No!
不
No...
克里斯汀 让开
Christine! Move, move, move!
不要弄坏我的宝马
No! Not my fucking Beamer!
我们的婚姻就是个谎言
Our whole marriage is a lie!
-不是 宝贝 不是谎言 -蠢货
- No, baby, it's not a lie! - Stupid!
克里斯汀 求你 快停手 别这样
Christine, please, baby, stop, don't!
亲爱的 别这样 不
Hey, honey, don't! Don't-- No!
妈的
Fuck!
克里斯汀
Christine!
好吧 大家给他们点空间
Right, everyone, let's give them a moment.
进屋继续派对吧 好吗
Let's take the party back inside, okay?
让他俩单独待会儿
Let's give them a moment.
纳什 过来帮我一把
Nash, come on, help me wrangle here.
别像傻子似的站在那里看热闹
Don't just stand there like a fucking idiot.
走吧各位
Let's go guys.
你的房♥子很温馨 罗素
You made a lovely, lovely house, Russell.
-很棒 -谢谢
- Wonderful. - Thank you.
克里斯汀好点了吧
I hope Christine feels better.
她会没事的
Oh, uh, she'll be fine.
抱歉她喝得太多了
And so sorry about her drinking so much.
-周一见 罗素 -谢谢
- See you Monday, Russell. - Thank you,
谢谢你们能过来
uh, so much for coming.
你想对罗素先生说什么
What did you want to say to Mr. Russell?
来咬我啊
Eat me.
傻♥逼♥ 这可不是你和我保证过的话
Goddammit, that's not what you said you were gonna say.
好了 送你回家
Okay, let's take you home.
好吧
All right.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
可以的 你可以的
That's it, you got it.
布莱恩把祝贺给搞砸了 对吧
Well, Brian really fucked up the toast, didn't he?
能把阿尔伯特弄出去吗
Will you please just get Abbott out of here?
她喝醉了 另外让她放过我的胡萝卜
She's wasted, and tell her to please put down my parrot.
珍 快点拿出来
Jen, get that out of there!
拜托 珍 特么的把胡萝卜拿出
Jen, come on. Get the fucking parrot out of your--
-拿出来 -没所谓
- Get that out of there. - It's not a big deal.
有所谓 这是别人的财产
It is a big deal. It's someone else's property.
-放下 -它们可不这么想
- Put it down. - They don't want it.
现在可能不是了 因为您老的水沾上面了
Well, now they probably don't, now that your juices are on it.
拜托 快走
Come on. Go.
正常点走
Walk normal. Walk normal.
晚安 李
Night-night, Lee.
抱歉生日宴没有搞成你想要的样子
I'm sorry your birthday didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.
-谢谢 甘比 -生快 伙计
- Thanks, Gamby. - Happy birthday, bud.
谢谢你 甘比
Thank you, Gamby.
有需要的话告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
抱歉之前罗素声称
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表