剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
对不起 你为我做了这么多
I'm sorry I accused you of shooting me
我真不该怀疑是你开枪打我
after you went and did this nice gesture for me.
我们一起去抓开枪打你的混♥蛋♥吧
Let's go find the motherfucker who shot you.
好
Yeah.
等我找到了这个混♥蛋♥
And when I find that son of a bitch,
我就开枪打他老二
I'm gonna shoot him in his dick.
没准是她 因为凶手也可能是个女的
Or her, 'cause it could be a girl.
那我就开枪打她下面
Then she shall be shot in her privates, too.
埃里克·詹森
Eric Janssen.
把录音机关上
Turn the boom box off.
傻瓜 餐厅禁止放音乐
Lamebrain. This is a music-free cafeteria.
快点 把录音机关上
Yeah, turn the boom box off.
我没让你开大声 关上
I did not say up. Off!
快把录音机关上
Off with the boom box now!
不许嘲笑我
Don't you laugh at me!
餐厅不许放音乐
There is no music allowed in the cafeteria
你这是顶风作案
and that is a direct violation.
你不满吗
You want to fucking bitch about it?
要不要跟我去办公室走一趟
How about you and I go take a walk to my office?
要么就把嘴闭上
Or you can shut the fuck up!
学校里的其他男人
That goes for ever other man,
女人和学生都给我听好了
woman, and goddamn student in this school.
从现在开始全面禁止
The misbehaving, the disrespect, the cursing,
行为不端 无礼 说脏话
all that stops right now.
如果再有人敢胡来
If anybody in here fucks around,
你们就他妈死定了
you're gonna end up with your tits in a ditch!
记住我说的
Believe that!
无法无天的日子结束了
The time of lawlessness is over!
好日子到头了
The fun is done!
我回归了 我也准备好
I'm back and I'm ready to put my foot
下狠心收拾你们了
inside someone's ass.
听懂了吗
Am I understood?
问你们话呢 听懂了吗
I said, am I understood?
懂了
Yes!
纳什 你学会了吗
That's how it's done, Nash.
祝你们今天在北杰克逊高中过得开心
Enjoy the rest of your day here at North Jackson High School.
低头吃你的土豆泥吧 白♥痴♥
Eat your mashed potatoes, you jackass.
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表