剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
My case is solved.
真棒 警♥察♥抓到凶手了
Hey, cops caught your shooter.
不 警♥察♥毛都没抓到
No, the cops didn't catch shit.
是我抓到的 亲自把他解决了
I caught him, and I dealt with him.
等等 凶手是男的
Wait. It's a him?
别管他是谁 好吗
Don't worry about who it is, okay?
只需要明白这事了结了
Just know that it's done.
-我们安全了 -好吧
- We're safe again. - All right.
我们之前有危险吗 甘比
Were we ever in danger, Gamby?
没错 雷 是真的
Oh, yes, Ray, we were.
每天都他妈有危险
Every fucking day of our lives.
总算松了口气 对吧
What a relief, huh?
感觉如释重负 是不是
Feels different, right?
-不知道 感觉没变化 -我也是
- I don't know, feels the same to me. - Yeah.
不 情况大不同了
No. It's different.
快点 纳什 我们要开工了
Come on, Nash. Let's get this show on the road.
再等他五分钟吧
Eh, let's give him five more minutes.
他可能只是晚点到
You know, he might just be running late.
不 纳什 听着
No. Nash, look,
罗素今天不会出现了 明白吗
Russell is not showing up today, okay?
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我这辈子都没这么确定过一件事
I've never been more positive of something in my life.
他来了
Ah. There he is.
早啊 友好的员工们
Good morning, friendly employees.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干嘛
What the hell you doing here?
我来上班啊 蠢货
Well, I'm here for work, dummy.
我们刚才打算不等你就升旗
We were just about to raise the flag without you.
不不不 你们不能那样
Oh, no, no, no, no. You can't do that.
我是校长
I'm the boss.
绽放吧 让你们的头脑和心灵尽情绽放
Blossoming! Minds and hearts blossoming.
你好
Hello.
罗素 罗素 你个混♥蛋♥
Russell! Russell, you motherfucker.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
在做我的工作 履行校长职责
My job. I'm being the principal.
我警告过你 回学校会有什么后果
I told you what would happen if you came back here.
你要杀了我吗 别幻想了
Oh, you're gonna kill me? Get real.
我没时间再跟你玩装神弄鬼 甘比
I don't have time to play make-believe with you anymore, Gamby.
别把我的威胁不当回事
Do not take my threats lightly.
我是个很可怕的人 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I am a man to be feared, you son of a bitch!
就你现在这种表现
Because of the way you're acting,
你是个很可笑的人
you're a man to be laughed at.
他们来了
Oh, here they are.
《评论周报》的记者们
The reporters from The Review.
他们要在周日版刊登一篇我的小故事
They're gonna do a little story on me for their Sunday edition.
失陪了 甘比
Excuse me, Gamby.
-你好 -这边请
- Hi. - This way.
-好 -走这边 我们边走边说
- Okay, great. - This way. We'll walk. We'll walk.
该死
Fuck!
威罗 我需要你
Willows, I need you.
杀我的凶手自己暴露了
My shooter has revealed himself,
不是别人 正是李·罗素
and he is none other than Lee Russell.
罗素
Russell?
我终于开始理解你的幽默感了
I think I'm finally starting to get your sense of humor.
这笑话太冷了 不过很有意思 哥们
It's dry as hell, but it's funny, man.
你在开玩笑吧 头儿
Are you kidding, boss?
不 我没开玩笑 我非常严肃
No, I'm not kidding. I'm deadly serious.
而且你们要知道
And you should know
我有一把枪 我们需要它
that I have a firearm we need it.
你竟然带枪到学校
You brought a gun to school?
在学校不能持枪 甘比
You can't have a gun in school, Gamby.
不能带枪到学校来 头儿
Can't bring a gun to school, boss.
不 我说我有一把枪
No, duh. I said I have a firearm.
我没说我把它带到学校了
I didn't say I brought it here to school.
该死的 威罗 现在别扯你的工作
Goddamn it, Willows! Don't start doing your job now.
你还好吗 甘比
You feeling all right, Gamby?
是的 我很好
Yes. I'm fine.
阿曼达 我想对你坦白一些事
Amanda, I want to be honest with you about something.
好啊 坦白是好事
Okay. Honesty's good.
我做过一些很可怕的事
I've done some things, some terrible things
来帮助李·罗素爬到校长的位置
to help Lee Russell rise to power.
有多可怕
How terrible?
李和我烧了贝琳达·布朗的房♥子
Lee and I burned down Belinda Brown's house,
然后我们敲诈她 逼她放弃工作
and then we blackmailed her, we forced her out of her job.
基本上我们毁了她的整个人生
We basically destroyed her whole entire life,
然后李开枪打了我
and then Lee shot me.
天啊 怎么会这样
Holy fuck. What?
我知道这很难接受 深呼吸 没事的
I know, it's a lot to take in. Just breathe. It's okay.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
所有的错误都会被纠正
that all the wrongs are about to be righted.
我会挽回我做过的所有可怕的事 好吗
I'm gonna fix all the terrible shit that I've done, okay?
你 你烧了布朗教授的房♥子
You... You burned Dr. Brown's house down?
对 是的 但更严重的犯罪行为是
Shh. Yes, yes. But the more important crime here
我信任的那个人向我开枪
is that someone I trusted shot me.
你为什么用那种表情看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我 我得去上课了
I guh... be should class now.
你个混♥蛋♥ 甘比
You motherfucker, Gamby!
都是因为你 这一切全怪你
This is because of you! You did this to me!
拜托 现在可不是扯这事的时候
Come on, this is not the time or place.
我说过我们之间结束了
I told you we're done.
这么说你想跟我分手
So you wanna break up with me
然后让罗素处分我是吗
and then have Russell punish me?
我要夺走你的一切
I will take everything from you.
我们所建立的一切 我要搞死你
Everything we've built. I will fucking destroy you!
来 给我进来
Come on. Come in here!
-你♥他♥妈♥的放开我 -给我进去
- Get the fuck off of me! Get off me! - Go fucking in there!
别打我了 快走
Stop fighting me! Fucking go!
金牌教师们
Gold star teachers!
快走 大家都放下手里的事情
Go! Everyone stop what you're doing!
有个惊天秘密要告诉你们
I have a revelation that is going to rock you.
尼尔·甘比和李·罗素一起过的春假
Neal Gamby spent spring break with Lee Russell.
-天啊 -他们仍然是朋友
- Oh, my God. - They're still friends!
-不是吧 -他从来都不是我们这边的
- No! - He was never part of our group!
什么鬼 甘比
What in the hell, Gamby?
我就知道不该叫他去发薪日酒会
I knew we shouldn't have asked him to payday drinks.
可耻 算了吧 都凉了
Forget it. Soiled. Gone.
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了你最好的朋友
You sold us out to your BFF?
他不是我最好的朋友 好吗
He's not my BFF, okay?
实际上 我正想办法让他倒台再也爬不起来
In fact, I'm working on a plan right now to topple him once and for all!
我在想办法 我在想办法
Oh, I'm working on a plan. I'm working on a plan.
暗箭伤人
Backstabbing prick.
看吧 又一次没人喜欢你了
See? Nobody likes you again.
这种感觉熟悉吗
Does that feel familiar?
苏
Sue?
没话说了吧
Fucking choke on it.
听我说 我所做的一切
Look, nothing I ever did here
都是为了北杰克逊高中的利益着想
was ever not in the best interest of North Jackson High School!
别编了 听腻了
I'm done. I'm done.
走着瞧吧 到时候就知道了
You'll see. I'll show you all.
你好啊 甘比
Oh, hello, Gamby.
报道的事进展顺利 他们应该会写点好话
Newspaper story went well. I think they'll write something nice.
要是你以为用记者就能压倒我
If you think lording those reporters over me is gonna impress,
那么另一件事就会找上你
well, you got another thing coming.
你大限已到 罗素
Your time is up, Russell.
你是在逼我
You're forcing my fucking hand.
那就来吧 开枪
Go ahead then. Do it.
扣动扳机
Pull the trigger.
妈的
Fuck!
就像你喜欢扮演兰博一样
As much as you like to act like Rambo,
电影《第一滴血》男主角
你实际上是个心慈手软的人
the truth is you're just a softhearted man.
你没那个胆量
You don't have the fucking balls
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表