剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
副校长 第二季 第七集
但是你得忍♥
But you should.
我和尼尔·甘比在约会
Neal Gamby and I are seeing each other.
《副校长》前情提要
又到了每年的这个时候了
It's that time of year again
我们要开展高中评估项目了
for the high school assessment program.
测试不是关乎学习的吗
Shouldn't tests be about learning?
没错 要让整个地区知道
It is. It's about the district learning
我们学校有多高效
what an effective school we are,
以及我这位校长有多牛逼
and what an awesome fucking principal I am.
自从春季学期开始后
Ever since spring term started,
我们就不教学生应试了
we stop teaching to the tests.
那些老师的所作所为是不对的
What the teachers have done is wrong.
他们集体叛变了
It's a full mutiny.
北杰克逊高中 交上去了
North Jackson High School, they're in!
交上去了
They're in!
克里斯汀
Christine!
克里斯汀走了
Christine is gone.
为什么这些不幸总降临在我身上
Why do all these bad things keep happening to me?
他们死哪儿去了
Where the fuck are they?
纳什说他们会来的 所以肯定会来
Well, Nash said they'll be here, so they'll be here.
都听好 大布谷鸟来了
Heads up! It's Big Cuckoo,
我还带了只小鸟
and I brought the little birdy with me.
纳什说你想见我
Uh, Nash said you wanted to see me?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我想谢谢各位在高评项目中的配合
I wanted to thank you for your help with the HSAPs.
既然学校的一些敌人已经现身
Since certain enemies of the school revealed themselves,
我觉得我们做得对
I feel that what we did was right.
现在北杰克逊高中已经回到正轨
And now North Jackson is back on track.
因为这些老师会不惜一切代价揭发我们
Now, because those teachers would eat a baby's dick to expose us,
所以我们必须保守秘密到死
we need to take this to the grave.
我知道我能信任这俩人
Now, I know that I can trust these two.
我能信任你吗 阿曼达
Can I trust you, Amanda?
当然 我肯定不会跟任何人说什么
Oh, yeah. I'm not gonna say anything to anyone.
好
Okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
纳什
Nash.
我能不能不用这个
Is it-- is it okay if I don't use that
上面全是血
'cause of the blood all over it?
好 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
-刀还给我 -好
- My knife. - Yup.
现在血契已经生效
Then our blood pact is set.
请触碰指尖
Now we touch tips.
*指尖相触 血契之约*
*Bloody promises, bloody tips*
*永生永世 不得违约*
*This is how a pact is made*
好的 很好
Great. Great.
大家春假都打算做什么
So, what is everybody doing for spring break?
我要西行去塞多纳
I'm heading west to Sedona.
去做水疗
Hit the spa.
明天的现在 我已经泡在胶体里了
This time tomorrow, I'll be tits-deep in goop.
听说你们要去海滩
Hm. Hm. I hear you're, uh, going to the beach?
对 跟我女儿一起去棕榈岛
Yeah, I am. To Isle of Palms with my daughter.
阿尔伯特不去 她被海区禁止入内了
Not Abbott though. She's not allowed to come to the ocean.
你呢 阿曼达
What about you, Amanda?
你有什么计划吗
Are you doing something interesting?
有的
Yes, actually.
我要去阿什维尔参加艺术节
I'm going to an arts festival in Asheville.
他们邀请布莱恩去做新书朗读
They invited Brian to read from his new novel.
这么荣幸啊
That's quite an honor.
也就是说整个周末
It means a whole weekend
你不只是给他口♥交♥了
where it's not just you sucking his meat-stick.
没错
Yup.
-应该很好玩 -挺好的
- Should be cool. - Well, great.
不错
That's so great.
听到大家的春假计划都这么有趣
I'm so happy to hear everybody's having such a...
我真是很高兴呢
a good, fun time at spring break.
我就一个人在家
I'm gonna be home,
穿着浴袍
alone in my bathrobe,
陪着自己
just being with me.
孤独地爱着自己因为...
Just loving on me because...
我要离婚了
I'm getting a divorce.
大家来一起击个掌
Oh, let's go right here.
-我想这样做 -是吗
- This is how I feel about it. - Really?
-当然 -好吧
- Oh, yeah. - Okay.
大家都举起手来
Everybody, hands on top.
大家春假快乐
Happy spring break, y'all!
《副校长》
第二季 第七集
行了 别闹了
All right, settle down!
安静点
Settle down!
我也很想赶紧离开这里 但是都文明点
I'm excited to get out of here too, but be civilized.
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hey. - Hey, how's it going?
-你怎么没穿牛仔夹克 -说不好
- Why aren't you wearing your jean jacket? - I don't know.
仔细看看 我觉得不太像我的风格
After closer looks, I don't really feel like it's my style.
我们要整整七天看不到彼此了 真讨厌
We're not gonna see each other for a whole week. I hate it!
是啊 真是糟糕
Yeah, it sucks big time.
-对 -不过我跟你说过了
- Yeah. - But like I told you,
我跟我女儿去海滩是我们的传统
you know, going to the beach is my daughter and I's tradition,
算是特别的父女感情交流吧
so it's kind of like a special bonding thing.
天哪 你知道我刚才想到什么吗
Oh, my God, you know what I just thought of just now?
-什么 -不如我跟你们一起去吧
- What? - What if I went with you guys?
还是别想了
Let's not even think about
我告诉你不可能的 好吗
that 'cause that's never gonna happen, okay?
你确定你没生我气吗
Are you sure you're not mad at me?
我没生气
No, I'm fine.
我只是觉得你怪怪的 有点冷淡
It's just you seem weird, kind of distant.
我没有怪怪的 苏
I'm not acting weird. Hey, Sue.
我想让这群人按时离开这里
I'm just trying to get these people out of here on time.
我要告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
-我有点紧张 -怎么了
- I'm nervous about it. - Everything okay?
你别害怕 因为其实特别美好
Just don't freak out 'cause it's actually really beautiful.
你要是一直不跟我说到底什么事
Well, I'm gonna freak out if you don't tell me
我才会害怕 是什么事
what it is. What is it?
你记不记得上次
Remember that time when
你想抽出来的时候我夹住了你
you tried to pull out and I leg-locked you?
记得
Yeah.
你在里面射了
Well, you sneezed inside of me.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你是说真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
不 我没怀孕
No, I'm not really pregnant.
我只是想给你下套
I was trying to trap you.
-操 我会很想你 -你怎么回事
- Fuck, I'm gonna miss you so much. - What the fuck?
想让你记住我的味道
Remind you what I taste like.
我爱你
I love you.
妈的
Shit.
你来之前应该告诉我一声
You should have told me you were comin'.
我会把周围的防卫系统关掉
I would have disabled my perimeter defenses.
抱歉 甘比
I'm sorry, Gamby.
我刚跟克里斯汀和她的律师开完会 太惨了
I just had the ugliest meeting with Christine and her lawyer.
我要是一个人待在那个大房♥子里
This will be the loneliest spring break ever
肯定会度过最孤独的一次春假
if I have to be in that big ol' house all by myself.
我理解你 兄弟
I feel for you, bud.
但我不知道我能为你做什么
But I'm not sure what you want me to do about it.
我想和你一起过春假
I wanna come on spring break with you.
兄弟
Oh, man.
对不起 哥们
I'm sorry, buddy,
但我这周要和贾内尔一起过
but this week is reserved for me and Janelle.
可你说她要带一个朋友
But you said she's bringing a friend.
你不能也带一个朋友吗
Can't you bring a friend too?
我们还可以...还可以开我的新吉普车
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表