剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Celebratory drink at my house.
不 我太累了 背很疼 不去了
No, I'm too tired, my back hurts. No.
对 时间差不多了 罗素
Yeah, it's about that time, Russell.
你明天要负责考试 到时再喊累吧
You're administering a test tomorrow, you can be tired.
声音小点
Hey, keep it down.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你好像被抢劫了
Looks like you got robbed.
克里斯汀
Christine?
米莎
Mi-Cha?
克里斯汀
Christine!
-什么情况 -不知道
- What the fuck? - I-I don't know.
米莎 克里斯汀
Mi-Cha? Christi...?
克里斯汀
Christine!
不
No...
兄弟 没事吧
Buddy, everything okay?
她走了 甘比
She's gone, Gamby.
罗素
Oh, Russell.
克里斯汀走了
Christine is gone.
我们结束了
It's over.
天啊
Oh, man.
为什么这些不幸总降临在我身上 甘比
Why do all these bad things keep happening to me, Gamby?
我做过什么坏事要遭到这种报应
What did I do to deserve it?
我做过什么坏事要遭到这种报应
What did I do to deserve this?
你猜怎么着 我真的 真的好累
You know what? I'm really... I'm really, really tired.
你会没事的 李
You'll be okay, Lee.
我们给他点个人空间吧
Let's give him some space.
罗素 你今晚想去我那睡吗
Russell, do you want to spend the night tonight?
不 他不想去 他没事
No, he doesn't. He's okay.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
拜托 我们快他妈离开这地方吧
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
明天学校见 罗素
See you at school tomorrow, Russell.
拜拜 李 学校见
Bye, Lee, see you at school.
他开始哭的时候我真以为自己要吐了
I really feel like I almost puked when he stated crying.
他就是个垮掉的男人 真恶心
Ugh, just a broken man. It's like ugh.
我们永远不会变成那样
That's never going to happen to us.
-你指什么 -分手
- What's that? - Splitting up.
如果真分了 我他妈就自杀
If it did, I would fucking kill myself.
我打赌我们会结婚
I bet we end up married.
不如我们还是听听歌♥吧
Maybe we should just listen to these tunes.
每次都是同样的套路
It's the same way every time.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
是的 都是一样的
Yeah. It was the same way...
他来了 派对的活力主角
Oh, there he is, life of the party.
大家好
Uh, hello, hello, everybody.
我只是 想谢谢大家
Um, I just, uh, I wanted to thank you,
谢谢大家 让我可以重新融入...
each and every one of you for accepting me back into this...
你们
group.
你这话真暖心
That's, that's very sweet.
真的 这对我来说意味着一切
Really it means everything to me.
所以 我只是想谢谢大家
So... I just wanted to say thank you.
朋友间就该如此
That's what friends are for.
好 回见
Okay, see ya.
宇宙中的一切事情皆事出有因
There's a reason in the universe for all things.
念着好事的人自然会有好事降临
All great things come to those who care.
满心念着好事的人
Who care deeply about great things.
停笔 放下铅笔 测验结束了
Stop. Pencils down. Test is done.
这些答卷...罗素完蛋了
These tests... Russell is fucked.
看看这个 答案拼出了"精"
Look at this, this one wrote out "cum."
可能是因为不够地方写"射♥精♥"
Probably because there wasn't enough room for "ejaculate"
或"精♥子♥"
or "spermatozoa."
这孩子真聪明
Very clever child.
我手里的就是他的解雇书
Well, I got his pink slip right here.
好了 大伙 别笑得太过分
All right, guys, let's not laugh too hard.
这些可都是考砸的学生
These are failing children we're talking about.
谁在乎 罗素的屁♥股♥就是大♥麻♥
Who cares? Russell's ass is grass
我们狠狠抽他丫的
and we are the Weedwackers.
这些是最后的考卷了 头儿
This is the last of them, boss.
好了 阿曼达
All right, Amanda,
下午三点前把这些试♥卷♥交到校董事会办公室
let's get these to the school board office by three p.m.
-别磨蹭 -我会用性命保卫试♥卷♥的
- Don't dillydally. - I'll guard them with my life.
李·罗素可以入土了
Lee Russell bites the dust.
我们一直以来等的就是这一刻
It's the moment we've all been waiting for.
魔法
Magic.
阿曼达 我得和你谈谈
Amanda, I need to speak to you.
你女朋友会不高兴的
Your girlfriend wouldn't like that.
别闹了 她才不是我女朋友好吗
Oh, come on, she's not my girlfriend, okay?
我只是别无选择
I just have no other option.
别评判我行不行
Don't judge me, all right?
你不也为了出版小说
I mean, it's not like you're not dating Brian
而选择和布莱恩交往
to get your book published.
我们非得弄这一出不可吗 尼尔
Hey, do we have to do this now, Neal?
拜托 不是的
Come on. No, we don't,
但这些试♥卷♥我得拿走
but I-I need those tests.
不行 我得守着试♥卷♥ 失陪
No. They have to stay by my side. Excuse me.
不行 我有权不批准你离开
Nope, not excusing you because I have clearance.
你得把试♥卷♥给我
You're gonna give them to me.
-这是我的职责 -把试♥卷♥给我
- It's my responsibility -- - Give me the tests.
-不给 -把试♥卷♥给我
- No, I will not. - Give me the tests.
-快他妈把试♥卷♥给我 -你给我让开
- Give me the fucking tests. - Move out of my way.
阿曼达 我们不能上交这堆烂到透的答卷
Look, Amanda, we cannot turn in these fucked-up tests.
那些老师的所作所为是不对的
What the teachers have done is wrong.
我必须阻止他们
I got to stop them.
好吧 我也要帮忙
Okay. Let me help.
我永远在您的慈悲普照之下
That I am forever in your presence and in your grace.
罗素
Russell.
试♥卷♥交上去了吗
Are the tests in?
我压力真的好大 甘比
I'm really stressed out, Gamby.
克里斯汀这件事后 我真的需要一场胜利
After the whole Christine thing, I really need a win.
-李 -但我知道上帝关上一扇门
- Lee-- - But I know when one door closes
就会打开一扇窗
that another one opens.
李 李 测试被动手脚了
Lee, Lee, the tests are fucked.
那些老师故意没教测验内容
The teachers, they didn't teach the test on purpose.
他们想害你被解雇 他们集体叛变了
They want you fired. It's a full mutiny.
他们坑了我
They fucked me?
每个人都坑了我
Everyone fucked me?
我们没坑你
We didn't fuck you.
还有不到一小时
Just under an hour.
人们普遍认为恐龙灭绝的原因是什么
What is the main idea of the dinosaur story?
选D 有多种可能的理论
It's D! There's several competing theories.
-D 快改 -这就改
- D. Go. - You got it.
22题选C 22题选C
Uh, 22, C. 22-22 is C.
我不会几何
I don't know geometry.
谁 是谁
Hello, who is it?
我♥操♥ 你们要作假
Oh, shit. You guys are jukin' em?
-快他妈关门 -把门关上 快进来
- Shut the fucking door. - Get the fucking door. Get in here!
快进来 把门关上
Get in here. Close the door.
拿支铅笔 快点 第7题第7题
Grab a pencil, let's go! Number seven, number seven.
-第17题选B -好了
- 17 is B! - Bingo!
纳什 你得把旧答案擦掉
Nash, you have to erase the old answers.
-第10题选B -14题
- 10 B! - 14.
-27题 -28题
- 27. - 28.
-选C -你说的是哪道题
- C! - What number is that?
我不管了 24题选C
All's I care, 24 is C!
-快快快 -你们这是怎么了
- Go-go-go-go. - What's up folks?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 威罗
Fuck off, Willows.
-答案是A -但你怎么办
- Answer, A! - But what about you?
快点 我们就要到了 我们就要到了
Hurry up! We're almost there! We're almost there!
到了 到了 快点搞定
Here we are! Here we are! Wrap it up!
-快去 -谢谢
- Go! - Thank you.
各位借过 不好意思
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表