剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
天啊 没错 就是这样
Oh, my God, yes, it is.
你就高兴去吧 我没把布莱恩加进去
Be very glad I don't put Brian in here.
-你说什么 -你听得很清楚
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
你最好洁身自爱[清鼻涕] 斯♥诺♥格拉斯
Why don't you just keep your nose clean, Snodgrass?
什么
What?
斯威夫特 给我醒醒
Swift, wake your ass up.
我要离开学校办点事
I'm leaving campus to go run an errand.
有人问起就跟他们这么说
If anybody asks, just tell 'em that
-因为这是真的 -好的
- because it's true. - Okay.
介意我一起去吗
Mind if I come with?
纳什 其实这趟是单独任务
Actually, Nash, this is more of a solo mission.
是啊 可罗素说
Yeah, but Russell said
你应该给我讲讲学校的规矩
ya supposed to show me the ropes.
我可不敢肯定你能不能掌握这些规矩
Well, I'm not sure you can handle these ropes.
你试试看
Try me.
好吧 我会的
Fine, I will.
我要对你进行严格考验
I'll try you by fire.
走吧 菜鸟
Let's go, rookie.
让我看看你有啥能耐
Let's see what kind of man you are.
纳什 有时你得在教学时间
Now, Nash, sometimes, you're gonna have to leave school grounds,
离开学校
even during school hours if it means
调查潜在的杀人嫌疑犯
interrogating a potential murder suspect.
嫌疑犯
Suspect, huh?
-你说谁 -罗宾·山卓尔
- Who's the perp? - Robin Shandrell.
那孩子曾经在北杰克逊高中上学
He's a kid who used to go to North Jackson High.
被发现藏有大量大♥麻♥烟
Found the ultimate payload of all his reefers.
当场被抓 被学校开除
Busted his ass and had him expelled.
现在他在这家屠宰场工作
Now he's working here at this slaughterhouse,
负责杀猪
killing fucking pigs.
我的看法是
My theory?
他去年一直在计划复仇之事
He's been plotting his revenge for the last year,
等待最佳时机动手
waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.
-你怎么看 -好吧 让我瞧瞧
- What do you see? - Okay, let's see.
两个又高又胖的白人
A couple of big, fat white guys --
不是他 他不胖
No, he's not overweight.
-他不胖 -好 我再看看
- He's not overweight. - Okay, let's see.
有个留山羊胡子的西班牙人
I got a Hispanic with a little goatee,
-又高又胖的白人 -他们的毛发不重要
- big, fat white guy -- - Doesn't matter what their hair's like,
-纳什 他不是墨西哥人 -找到了
- Nash. He's not Mexican, okay? - All right. Oh...
有个古怪的刺头小子出来了
Ooh, ooh, freaky, spiky-haired kid coming out now.
惨白惨白的
Really pasty white.
就是他 那就是罗宾·山卓尔
That's him. That's Robin Shandrell.
他当然把头发剪了
Of course he cut his hair, huh?
他不想引人注意 他在避风头
He doesn't want to be noticed. He's hiding.
这世上所有改头换面的手段
All the fucking makeovers in the world
也藏不住他肮脏的灵魂
won't hide his filthy soul.
肮脏至极的灵魂
Filthy, filthy fucking soul.
跑到他家来感觉有点别扭
Feel kind of weird going to his house.
没什么可别扭的 纳什
It's not weird, Nash.
你继续看着就行 他在做什么
Just keep an eye out. What's he doing?
天哪
Aw, jeez!
-不 他朝这边来了 -什么
- No, he's walking over here! - He's what?
该死的 纳什
Shit, Nash!
给我从车里出来 甘比
Get out of the fucking car, Gamby.
冷静点
Settle down.
罗宾·山卓尔
Robin Shandrell.
我和我同事不过是来突击检查的
Me and my associate here were just doing some fly-bys.
我们在找旷课的学生 我不知道你住在这
We-we were looking for truants. I didn't know you lived here.
你在监视我 我打工时看见你了
You're spying on me. I saw you at my work.
我就是在监视你
Maybe I fucking was, huh?
我盯上你了 你个小杂碎
I'm on to you, you freak piece of shit.
我知道是你开枪打我的
I know you're the one who shot me.
我听说了
I heard about that.
但发生那种事真♥他♥妈♥让我开心
Yeah, but I'm really fucking glad that it happened.
你知道为什么吗 你知道为什么
You know why? Do you know why
发生那种事让我很开心吗 甘比
I'm fucking glad that it happened, Gamby?
我很开心 因为你是个人♥渣♥
I'm fucking happy because you're a piece of fucking shit!
-说话注意点 小流氓 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
- Watch it, punk. - Shut the fuck up!
你说话注意点 你想让我打爆你的头吗
You watch it! You want to get your melon knocked off?
我要打爆你的头
I'll knock your fucking melon off!
你给我回来 山卓尔 坦白你的罪行
Get back here, Shandrell. Confess.
快向我的语♥音♥信箱坦白
Confess into my voice-mail application now!
你怎么不干脆像上次那样陷害我 甘比
Why don't you fucking frame me like the last time, Gamby?
你在说什么胡话 山卓尔
What the hell are you talking about, Shandrell?
你在学校贩毒被我发现
You got caught selling drugs at school
还因此被开除 证据确凿
and you got busted. Case closed.
我的货从不放在锁柜里
I never kept my shit in my locker.
我没蠢到那份上
I'm not that fucking stupid.
-锁柜里的货哪来的 -我怎么知道
- How'd it get there? - How the hell am I supposed to know?
是你放进去的
'Cause you planted it.
你陷害了我 就是你干的
You framed me. That's what you did.
纳什 抓住他 快快快
Nash, get him. Go, go, go!
你给我回来
Get back here!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
操
Fuck.
你好大的胆子 山卓尔
How dare you, Shandrell!
我们俩跟你没完
You haven't heard the last from us!
-上帝啊 -纳什 到我这来
- Oh... God. - Nash, come to me.
我很欣赏你服从了命令
I appreciate your follow-through there.
表现很棒 你服从了指示
That was good. You followed directions,
但你动作得更快点
but you need to be quicker.
-刚才太慢了 -谢谢
- That's not fast enough. - Thanks.
和我说说发生什么事了 李
Tell me what's going on, Lee.
过去我和所有教师都是朋友
I used to be friends with all the teachers...
可我成了校长后他们都开始抱怨
then I became principal and they all started complainin',
叨逼叨 满嘴喷粪
whinin' and talkin' shit.
你是一校之长
You're the leader of the school.
如今你和他们的关系不同了
You have a different relationship with them now.
我相信你能找到平衡的
I'm sure you'll find the balance.
有勒布朗女士带领着那群狼 没戏
Not with Ms. LeBlanc leading the wolfpack.
在背后说我口臭
Talkin' about my fuckin'-- my breath.
你口臭
Your breath?
我太想弄死她了
I wanna kill her so bad.
我想像穆♥斯♥林♥一样
I wanna do like the Muslims
把她该死的脑袋砍下来 克里斯汀
and chop her fuckin' head off, Christine,
还要拍个视频
and make a video out of it.
好吧 我了解你 李
Okay, well, I know you, Lee,
你难过的时候总是乱发飙
and when you get upset, you fly off the handle.
你可能会让情况变得更糟的
You might just make it worse.
嘴上抹点蜜要管用得多
You catch more flies with honey.
你说什么
Excuse me?
混♥蛋♥的是那些老师
The teachers are the ones being assholes.
他们才是需要往嘴上抹蜜的人
They're the ones who need to use some honey.
你个下♥体♥干涸的黄脸婆
You dusty old queef.
克里斯汀 对不起
Oh, Christine, I'm sorry.
你引我上钩的 我不吐不快
You set me up. I had to.
克里斯汀 求你别生气 克里斯汀
Christine, please don't -- Christine?
没人理解我的幽默感
Nobody gets my sense of humor.
或许友好些是赢得他们忠心的最好方式
Maybe the best way to win their loyalty is to be nice.
如果你让他们无从抱怨
If you give them nothing to complain about,
他们就没办法和你对着干了
they have no power against you.
友善就是力量
Kindness is power.
太美了
That is beautiful.
就是这个味
Yeah.
他妈的好吃极了
Mm. Fuck yeah.
枪手
你闻到那股味了吗
You smell that?
大惊喜
Surprise, surprise!
教师休息室的寿司时间到了
It is... sushi time in the teachers' lounge!
这位是由贵先生
Uh, this is, uh, Yuki San.
谢谢 他说谢谢 "你好"
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表