剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
就是这样 先生们
And so it goes, gentlemen.
最后一次
For the final time...
古老的光辉从我手中冉冉升起
Old Glory rises by these hands.
我只想说 这是我的荣幸
Suffice to say, it has been an honor.
一切都会好的 先生
It's gonna be okay, sir.
玛利亚一定会挺过来的
I-- I just know that Maria's gonna pull through.
很抱歉把这个烂摊子留给了你们两位
I'm just so sorry to leave both of you in this situation--
学年才刚刚开始就没有了校长
principal-less just as the school year is picking up steam.
可是玛利亚现在需要我
But Maria needs me now.
威尔斯校长
Uh, Principal Welles?
我不是想毁掉现在这气氛
I-- I don't want to make light of the situation,
只是想知道答案 先生
but for my own knowledge, sir,
但如果你不想直说
and if you don't feel comfortable saying,
可以不用回答这个问题
please feel free to decline,
但是你知不知道谁会来接任你的职务
but do you know who will be replacing you?
又开始了 你这个小人
Oh, here come the buzzards.
人家正在为将逝的妻子感到悲恸
Why don't you just let the man grieve for his dying wife, huh?
别烦人家了
Give him that.
哈斯主管还没有做出决定
Superintendent Haas has yet to make a decision.
坦白说
Quite frankly,
我才不在乎是谁接任
I could give a damn whoever it is.
你们只要记住一点
Just remember one thing,
学生才是重中之重
it's all about the students.
谁会在乎你们俩
It's not about you two.
智者之言啊 我懂了
That's very wise. I get it.
要让这位明白这个道理
I mean, it might take a little while for it
可能还要等个十年八载
to sink in with this one here,
不过我明白你的意思了
but I hear you loud and clear.
-甘比向你保证 -去死吧你 甘比
- It's a Gamby promise. - Go to hell, Gamby.
有本事弄死我啊 李
Make me go to hell, Lee.
-够了 -够了
- Enough. - Enough.
-你才够了 -给我滚远点
- You enough. - Oh, fuck off.
-我就不 -滚远点
- No, I will not. - Fuck off!
要滚你自己滚
You fuck yourself off.
-既然你那么喜欢... -去你妹的
- If you like it so much, you... - You fuck, fuck you.
快他妈跟我一起宣誓
Just say the goddamn pledge!
傻♥逼♥
Fuck-head.
孬种
Shit fucker.
我向美国国旗
I pledge allegiance to the Flag
宣誓我的忠诚
of the United States of America
向其代表的国家宣誓
and to the Republic for which it stands,
向这个上帝庇佑的国家
one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty
自♥由♥公平的国家宣誓
and justice for all.
我要转身了 蠢货们
I'm going to turn around now, knuckleheads.
刚刚的誓言真好 先生
That was a good pledge, sir.
的确很好 先生
It was a very good pledge, sir.
住手
Stop it!
让开 都给我让开
Move! Move, move, move, move, move, move!
快让开
Move!
这可不是什么好主意
Okay, that was not smart.
去我办公室 别特么在走廊上站着了
Get to my office. Get out of the fuckin' hall.
躺着那个 给我站起来
Down there, get up!
快走
Go!
都看什么呢 斗鸡吗
What are y'all watching, a cage match?
回去上课 你们这群野蛮人
Get back to class, you savages!
今天是威尔斯校长最后一天任职
Principal Welles' last day at school,
你们偏就挑今天来闹事
and this is the day you all decide to throw down.
真是一点也不尊重人
It's not very respectful, if you ask me.
光是看着你们三个人我就心烦
Makes me sick just looking at all three of you.
烦到想吐
Sick to my stomach.
看到那边那个球拍了吗
You see that paddle over there?
那球拍曾属于我父亲 他曾是学校的校长
That paddle used to belong to my father when he was a principal.
拿下它
你们想在走廊打架是不是
You wanna throw punches in the hallway?
小心我拿那个球拍揍扁你们
I will pull that paddle down and it will swing.
-我们只是在闹着玩 -乔希 闭嘴
- We were just kidding around. - Josh, shut it.
马修 到底怎么回事
Matthew, what happened?
这我知道
Oh, I can help.
他被欺负了
He was being bullied.
他根本没动过手
He didn't throw a single punch.
斯♥诺♥格拉斯老师 我知道
Ms. Snodgrass, I know that it's probably
这种野蛮行径对于你这种美女而言
a very dramatic thing for a beautiful woman
有些过于激烈残暴
like yourself to witness such barbarianism,
但你能不能别影响我的调查
but please allow me to conduct the investigation, okay?
马修 你说吧
Matthew, go head.
乔希说的是真的
Josh is right.
我们只是在闹着玩 不小心玩过火了
We were just playing around and got carried away.
行 不想说就不说吧
All right, stonewall me, man.
你不想让我帮忙我也没办法
I can't help you if you don't let me.
尼尔 甘 甘 甘比先生
Neal! Ga-- Ga-- Mr. Gamby,
抱歉打断你 很显然是他们俩
excuse me, but obviously these two
强迫马修什么都不说
are pressuring Matthew into not saying anything.
我保证 他是个好学生
And take it from me, he's a good student.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I understand.
我经常对付他们 好吗
Uh, I deal with them on a regular basis, all right?
我明白你是个新老师
Now, I get it. You're a new teacher.
充满理想 精神抖擞
You're full of ideals. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
不过你现在有点越权 明白吗
But you're a little out of your jurisdiction, okay?
我们对学校里的暴♥力♥事件
We got a zero-tolerance policy
采取零容忍♥政策
when it comes to violence in this school.
不管谁挑的头
Doesn't matter who started it.
所有人都得挨罚
Everyone gets punished.
科里·L 校外停学五天
Corey L., five days out of school suspension.
你这个熊孩子再给我搞一次事
You pop me one more time, you son-of-a-bitch,
我就把你踢出学校去
and I will bounce you right the fuck out of this school.
起来吧 滚出去
Get up and get out.
我真该赏你一耳光
You know, I should slap you across your mouth.
你那拳跟娘们一样
You punch like a woman.
波特 小跟班乔希
Potter, Josh Props,
校内停学五天
five days in-school suspension.
波特 我不希望你再次出现在这里
Potter, I don't want to see you in here again.
懂了吗
Do you understand me?
小跟班乔希 我知道还会再见到你的
Josh Props, I know I'll see you again,
下次再收拾你
so until next time.
赶快从我面前消失
Get out of my face right now.
真让我恶心
Make me sick.
甘比先生
Mr. Gamby?
全都搞定了
Guess we took care of that, huh?
真不敢相信
I can't believe you're gonna
你要把这件事写进马修的档案里
put something like that on Matthew's record.
规定就是规定
Rules are rules.
对 可如果规定不公平
Yeah, but if a rule is unfair,
也许就不该执行
then maybe it shouldn't be enforced.
某些副校长可能会那么做
Well, you know, that might be the way some vice principals operate,
但那不是我的风格
but that's not the way I do.
不过我很喜欢跟你激烈辩论
But I have enjoyed this spirited debate.
这就完事了吗
That's it?
除非你还有别的事要说
Unless you got anything else you wanna add,
我要看邮件了
I'mma check my e-mail.
回见
See ya.
北杰克逊高中
North Jackson High School.
北杰克逊高中
教育是一份用心的事业
我觉得你该打给医院
You know what, I think you want the hospital.
忙什么呢 戴肖恩
What's happening, Dayshawn?
那些工人在聊什么
What's the chatter amongst the other workers, huh?
校长竞选你们都支持谁
Who you all pulling for in the principal race?
你懂的 他们...都支持你
Oh, you know, they, uh, they pulling for you.
-不过... -不过什么
- But, um... - "But, um", what?
我不知道你够不够受欢迎 甘比先生
I don't know if you well-liked enough, Mr. Gamby.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表