剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
I don't even care.
这学校迟早要完蛋 甘比
This school's gone to shit anyway, Gamby.
去你♥妈♥的♥
So, fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Fuck you! Fuck you! - No, fuck you.
-很好 -我回归了 回归了
- That was good. - I'm back. I'm back.
回归了 天啊
I'm back! Oh, my God!
"冰冷杀手" 甘比
Ice-Cold Killer, Gamby!
太他妈凶残了
Fucking brutal!
和你一样 甘比
Just like you, Gamby!
和你一样
Just like you!
和你一样
Just like you!
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, my friend!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
这不是你这年龄的孩子该过的日子
This is no life for a boy your age.
你♥他♥妈♥才不在乎 你不关心
You don't give a fuck. You don't care.
不 不对
No, that's not true.
我他妈非常在乎
I very much do give a fuck.
你我都知道我对你做的事是不对的
You and I both know that what I did to you wasn't right.
-我想挽回 -为什么
- I want to change that. - Why?
你以为你说句抱歉
You think just because you say sorry
就没事了吗 才不是这样
that everything's okay? 'Cause it's not.
木已成舟
You still did what you did.
我知道 我知道没法挽回一切 但是
I know. I don't think it will make everything okay, but...
但愿这算是
hopefully this could...
朝正确的方向迈进一步
be a step in the right direction.
北杰克逊高中的新录取通知书
Re-admission papers to North Jackson High.
你要是愿意可以重返学校
You can return to school if you want to.
要是回来了 就不能胡作非为了
If you come back, you can't fuck around.
你不能贩卖♥♥毒品 不能再一副混球模样
You can't sell drugs, you can't act like an asshole.
你得听话
You gotta fall in line.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
能
Yeah.
学校见
See you at school.
戴肖恩 兄弟
Dayshawn, my man.
怎么了 甘比先生
What's up, Mr. Gamby?
我想就肋排晚餐的事向你道歉 光这还不够
I wanted to apologize to you for the rib dinner. It wasn't enough.
不是吧 肋排超好吃啊
Oh, no, man. I thought them ribs was tasty as fuck.
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, man.
别谢我 我是想谢你
No, don't thank me. I'm trying to thank you.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
你救了我一命 送这个或许更合适
Something I feel is more appropriate for you saving my life.
天啊 这是
Wow, man. That's, uh...
-对 -天啊 瞧瞧
- Yup. - Oh, shit! Look at that!
这玩意儿里的咱俩看着跟真的一样
Looks like we both in this motherfucker for real.
名垂千古 我和你是英雄双侠 怎么样
Immortalized. Two heroes, you and I. So, what do you say?
算是报答你的救命之恩了吗
Are we even for you saving my life?
当然 兄弟
Uh, sure, dude.
报答救命之恩
Life debt repaid.
你要是这么想我也能接受
I'm cool with it if you are.
-那是谁啊 -不知道
- Who the fuck is that? - I don't know,
但这车挺屌♥的
but that's a nice-ass car.
不能在这停车接人
You're not supposed to pick up people here.
这是校车专用位置
This is strictly for buses.
来得正好
Hi! Perfect timing!
她要去哪
Where's she going to?
你没事吧 甘比先生
You okay, Mr. Gamby?
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表