剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表
Look, we can-- we can-- we can even take my new Jeep.
离婚把车分给我了
I won it in the divorce.
真皮座椅 卫星广播
It has leather seats, satellite radio,
还他妈有天窗呢
it even has a motherfucking sunroof!
我们可以在沙滩闪亮登场
Cruise to the beach in style.
是吧...
I mean...
拜托
Please?
哇咔咔咔
Cowabunga!
大家准备好海滩冲浪了吗
Who's ready to hang 10 at the beach?
惊喜
Surprise.
尼尔 我们在跟你女朋友聊天呢
Yo, Neal, we were just gabbing with your lady-friend here.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
给你准备了手工黄糖可以旅行时吃
Got you some homemade sugar browns here for your trip.
超好吃
That's nice.
什么 不是吧 你没有邀请珍
What? I'm sorry, did you not invite Jen
去参加海滩派对吗
to come with you on the beach trip?
不 不 不 盖尔
No, no, no, Gale.
我没想过要参加
I never ever thought that was part of this.
我知道这趟旅行是属于尼尔和贾内尔的亲子时光
I know this trip is about Neal having quality time with Janelle,
我可不想妨碍他们呢
and I would never ever want to be in the way of that.
-在你家人面前亲一个吧 -真不错
- Let's kiss in front of your family. - That's really nice.
贾内尔 该说拜拜了
Uh, Janelle, hey, cool. Time to go bye-bye.
黛布和贝思还在换衣服
Deb and Beth are still getting changed.
宝贝 带防晒霜了吗
Hey, baby, did you pack your sunscreen?
因为你不会晒成小麦色 你会晒伤的
Because you don't tan, you know, you burn.
无所谓 妈妈
Whatever, Mom.
能不能别一副什么都知道的样子
Can you just stop acting like you know everything?
真是像她爸一样自信
She's cocksure like her father.
抚养她肯定是件有趣的事
It's gonna be fun raising her.
她只是在朋友面前炫耀
She's just showing off in front of her friends.
黛布 黛布你可得小心点
Hey, Deb, Deb's the one you gotta watch out for.
她在黛布身边举止不太一样
She acts different around Deb.
很坏
Mean.
或许你真的需要带上我
Oh, maybe you do need me going along on this trip.
你介不介意出去一下
Do you mind if we step outside
我们私下好好谈谈
so we can have a chit-chat in privacy?
你见到我似乎不太高兴
You don't seem happy to see me.
因为我就是不高兴
Well, that's because I'm not.
如果要充分享受这次旅行
I am on a very tight schedule
那我就得抓紧一切时间
if I want to make the most of this trip.
你怎么知道他们住哪里的
How the hell did you even know where they live?
我们一开始出去的时候
When we first started going out,
我跟踪过你
I might have tailed you once.
你知道你这样多变♥态♥吗
Do you know how super-psycho that sounds?
那是谁的吉普车
Whose Jeep is that?
我的 我租的
That's my Jeep. It's a rental-- rental Jeep.
听着 我们马上回房♥子里去
Look, let's go back inside the house now and--
坐里面的是李·罗素吗
Is that Lee Russell sitting in there?
不是 别看了
No. Don't pay attention to that.
-马上给我回屋里去 -什么鬼 尼尔
- Go back in the fucking house right now! - What the fuck, Neal?
他要跟你一起去吗
Is he going with you?
打开车窗
Open your window.
-快打开 -冷静点 傻♥逼♥
- Open it! - Calm down, fuck-face.
-你要去度春假吗 -是的
- Are you going on spring break? - Yes, I am.
临时决定的 好吗
It was a last-minute thing, okay?
-他在经历离婚 -他是我的好朋友
- He's going through a divorce. - He was being a good friend!
-所以这个疯子 -你才是疯子
- So, this fucking psycho-- - You're a psycho!
-不 你♥他♥妈♥才是疯子 -你才是
- No, no, no, you're a fucking psycho! - You're a psycho!
-大伙们 -完了
- Guys! - Oh no.
他能去春假我不能去
He can go on spring break but I can't?
真是放屁 尼尔
That's some bullshit, Neal.
-绝对是瞎鸡♥巴♥来 -打住
- That is 100% total fucking bullshit! - Stop that.
-别废话了 -怎么 真♥他♥妈♥闹心
- Knock that shit off. - What? That's so fucked up!
什么鬼黄糖
Fuck those sugar browns!
你闹完了没有
Are you done?
发完疯了吗
Are you done spazzing out?
完了
Yes.
好了姑娘们 没事了
Okay, girls, it's okay.
拿好行李 她疯完了
Bring your luggage. She's done.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's do it.
-雷 贾内尔 -把这给我弄干净
- Hey, Ray! Hey, Janelle! - Clean up these brownie things.
你好 李叔叔
Hey, Uncle Lee.
知道吗 雷很用心打理这个草坪
Okay? Ray works very hard on this lawn.
见到你们很高兴
Hey! Oh, it's so good to see you.
-这是你朋友们吗 -没错
- These are your friends? - Yeah, sure.
我是李叔叔 很高兴见到你
Hey, I'm-- I'm Uncle Lee-Lee. Nice to meet you.
老天 太棒了
Oh, my God, this is amazing!
真不敢相信我在这里
I can't believe I'm here.
真不敢相信我和领奖人之一一起来了
I can't believe I'm here with one of the honorees.
你愿意陪我才是我的荣幸呢
Oh, well, I am honored that you agreed to accompany me.
天啊 慢着 宝贝 不用排队吗
Oh, god. Wait, baby, what about the line?
别担心 别担心
Don't worry about it. No, no, don't worry.
这么大一个你 老天
Ooh, there's a huge you. Look. Oh, my gosh.
打扰了 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
布莱恩·贝汉
Brian Biehn.
贝 汉
B-i-e-h-n.
你不用拼出来
Oh, you didn't need to spell it for me.
我等不及想听你读书了
I can't wait for your reading.
你一定会来 对吧
You're gonna come of course, aren't you?
我绝对不会错过
I absolutely wouldn't miss it.
我们会给你安排好位置
We'll make sure we get you a good seat.
这是贵宾通道卡
These are gold passes.
-很好 -能参加艺术节的所有活动
- Wonderful. - They will admit you to all of the events at the festival,
今晚我们在杰森牛排餐厅订了位子
and tonight we have a reservation at Jason's Steakhouse
-杰森不错 -为你跟其他获奖作家而订的
- Ooh, Jason's. - For you and the other writers being honored.
你吃肉吗
Do you eat meat?
吃
I would.
好
Nice.
贵宾服务
VIP treatment.
-谢谢你的帮助 -走吧亲爱的
- Thank you so much for your help... - Come on, sweetheart.
-过会见 -走吧
- ...and we'll see you soon. - Let's go.
你先请 朋友
After you, my friend.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
午安
And, uh, afternoon.
贾内尔 俄亥俄车牌
Janelle, Ohio plates!
我再得一分
That's another point for me!
我简直不要把你赢翻天了
Man, I'm beating you like a million to zip.
好吧 你赢了 能消停了吗
Fine, you win. Can we stop now?
"能消停了吗"
"Can we stop now"?
跟你♥爸♥爸说话就这种语气吗
Is that the kind of tone you want to use with your father?
女生时间打算怎么过
So what's the plan for girl time?
要来场野营恶作剧吗
You guys gonna do some camp pranks?
野营恶作剧 不了
Camp pranks? Um, no.
我和我朋友年轻的时候 可不是跟你吹
You know, me and my friends, when we were young, whew.
我们聚一块 如果谁先睡着
We'd get together, if one of us fell asleep before the others,
就把他的手放进温水里
we'd put their hand in warm water,
让他们尿裤子
make 'em pee themselves.
我超爱的 超经典
I love that one! That one's classic!
让对方尿裤子吗
Try to make each other pee?
为什么要那么做呢
Why would you want to do that?
因为尿裤子是件尴尬的事
'Cause it's embarrassing to pee.
害别人尿裤子的人才尴尬
It's embarrassing for the person trying to do that.
很恶心
It's disgusting.
车里满载着要去海滩玩的女孩
We are a carload of teenage girls heading to the beach.
会很恶心的
It's going to get disgusting.
很不真实
Unreal.
我刚看完斯♥诺♥格拉斯的书
I just finished Snodgrass' book.
-好看吗 -超赞
- Good? - Oh, it's incredible.
-以前没读过这样的 -真的吗
- I've never read anything like this before. - Really?
我不是爱读书的人
I'm not one for reading books,
但这本书的故事太赞了
剧集 | 副校长(2016) | 导航列表